Preview of AAMU 2018 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 'all would have come out ahead buying candles, matches and a spiritual advisor. I got you all battling Valley and jsu for the SWAC East basement. Let me know if you all want to forfeit The Battle of the Bay!

Last night I had a vision to play the lottery this weekend and donate all my winnings to AAMU.
That still won't help. Look at the Commissioner cup standings.
Why not donate it to a more worthy cause, like the VFW....in Jackson.

I am out celebrating the 2018 season tonight. When MD SAY IT, YOU CAN USE IT TO GET A LOAN ON A 1957 CHEVY.

So AAMU colors are now Air Force blue? I don't want Air Farts Blue.

My Son who played at the AF Academy gave me a blue and white wind suit I cannot wear. I will sell you the wind suit and stadium seats for a couple of tickets and a 1.75 liter of Crown. BTW, I saw some monsters on campus a few days ago. Never seen such big human beings since we started football. I told them never to be in a hurry leaving the dining hall. I am going to recommend we buy a some beef on the hoof to feed them during their time in the program. I am thinking they will need about 8 cows each a season. We can put the cows on one of the eight football fields we have.

My Son who played at the AF Academy gave me a blue and white wind suit I cannot wear. I will sell you the wind suit and stadium seats for a couple of tickets and a 1.75 liter of Crown. BTW, I saw some monsters on campus a few days ago. Never seen such big human beings since we started football. I told them never to be in a hurry leaving the dining hall. I am going to recommend we buy a some beef on the hoof to feed them during their time in the program. I am thinking they will need about 8 cows each a season. We can put the cows on one of the eight football fields we have.

No. I want a AAMU windsuit like you promised. Since AAMU has a "new" clothes deal I felt that with the "pull" you have at AAMU you could get me one. I guess I wrong.

Concerning those monsters on campus...I saw pictures and they were women.

Y 'all would have come out ahead buying candles, matches and a spiritual advisor. I got you all battling Valley and jsu for the SWAC East basement. Let me know if you all want to forfeit The Battle of the Bay!

We beating SUx azz this year!

Anytime TP see the letters A&M in a school's name, folks think he has Tourette Syndrome. Coffee and phone dialing happy baristas will not help this situation.

Anytime TP see the letters A&M in a school's name, folks think he has Tourette Syndrome. Coffee and phone dialing happy baristas will not help this situation.

All those flashbacks of us taking JSU to the woodshed...

When? Oh when Bell was the coach! smh....

Lol...At least you have come to terms with what AAMU did to JSU in the Bell era. Just know that if it was not for that fluke win last year, you were about to have another Bell - like era with Hughes. In fact, it may still happen with our new coach.

Lol...At least you have come to terms with what AAMU did to JSU in the Bell era. Just know that if it was not for that fluke win last year, you were about to have another Bell - like era with Hughes. In fact, it may still happen with our new coach.

Lmao @ non coaching Spady being 3-1 vs Noreservefund state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back