Prairie View A&M vs Incarnate Word Game Thread: 7:00pm CT

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That was HBU (next week's L). We actually beat UIW the last time we played and it wasn't really close. They had the good sense to get rid of their coach and upgrade their program.
This.

Must recruit much, much better.

Must retain qualified coaching staff who can recruit stellar student-athletes.

Amazing how uiw turned their program around in less than 3 years.

This.

Must recruit much, much better.

Must retain qualified coaching staff who can recruit stellar student-athletes.

Amazing how uiw turned their program around in less than 3 years.
Not amazing, hard work and good vision and a true coaching search and demanding RESULTS, that's how

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I expected a better game. PV has been exposed.
Very exposed. hbu gonna put a baptist foot through PV's ass at home like these catholics are doing right now in their crib.

We PV alums apologize for embarrassing the SWAC like this.

I'm gonna' be on that damned search committee for the next PV head football coach once coach Dooley's contract expires on 12/31/2021.

Very exposed. hbu gonna put a baptist foot through PV's ass at home like these catholics are doing right now in their crib.

I'm gonna' be on that damned search committee for the next PV head football coach once coach Dooley's contract expires on 12/31/2021.
He gotta go. PV improved resources mean they should have a better team! Newish stadium, newish weight room, newish dorms etc ... they should be much better than UIW. What good black player wouldn't chose PV over UIW ... like come on!!!

Tough night for PV.

I want uiw's game day operations vs that bullshit PV has for their home games.

The ref's microphone works perfectly inside the stadium 100% of the time vs the 2% of the time PV officials love at home lol.

Back