Prairie View A&M vs Incarnate Word Game Thread: 7:00pm CT

Pull PV out the game and put in the iwu hs next door. lol They will give them a better game. :D
See how your ole woman PV doing you bewild got you out the house to incarnate word just to come back to your house with a stank attitude at 50 saying she been saved and don’t want to give ya what you need no more… meanwhile Thee done brought back a W … turned on some slow jams… with the sponge bath trying to call you and tell you dinner is ready…. Come home bewild where you belong 😂 lmao

These sorry mf'ers got embarrassed by 40+ points and then go shake the hand of the SOBs who kicked their ass?

Sorry assed PV. smh

Last edited:

See how your ole woman PV doing you bewild got you out the house to incarnate word just to come back to your house with a stank attitude at 50 saying she been saved and don’t want to give ya what you need no more… meanwhile Thee done brought back a W … turned on some slow jams… with the sponge bath trying to call you and tell you dinner is ready…. Come home bewild where you belong lmao
Bruh hol' up. I'm coming home to THEE. :D

shouldn't be, the difference in coaching is obvious

Dooley doesn't want coaches who are smarter than him. He is more concerned about how he looks than how well he and his coaches are coaching. With no experience being a college QB Coach, he hired J. Williams as the QB coach.
At the time of hiring Jonathan Williams as the QB instead of KJ Black, KJ had the below the resume.

KJ Black:
From 2011-14, Black played a key role behind the scenes in the overall success of the Prairie View A&M offense as he helped coach the team’s quarterbacks and tight ends. PVAMU quarterbacks Jerry Lovelocke and De’Auntre Smiley have had career seasons during their tenure under Black as both players have set career and single-season passing records. In addition to his on-field duties, Black helped develop the team’s offensive game plans, assisted in football and video operations along with aiding the coaching staff in whatever roles were needed.

Black transferred to Prairie View A&M from Western Kentucky before the 2009 campaign. After nearly leading the Panthers to a comeback win at New Mexico State, Black was named the starter in game three. The rest was championship history as Black led PVAMU to eight straight wins and the programs’ first SWAC football championship since 1964. Black earned conference Offensive Player of the Year honors after completing more than 70 percent of his passes (162-230) for 2,033 yards with 22 touchdowns and four interceptions while also rushing for four touchdowns.

In his two-year career, Black passed for 4,187 yards and 35 touchdown passes, and just nine interceptions. Black holds several passing records at Prairie View A&M and has also spent time playing professional indoor football.

Jonathan Williams:
At the time of being hired by Dooley, Jonathan had the below resume. A former standout signal-caller for Grambling State University (2011-15), Williams arrived at The Hill in 2018 as Assistant Quarterbacks Coach. That season, the Panthers led the SWAC in scoring and held the top-ranked passing attack in the conference. Williams helped develop Jalen Morton into the league's premier dual-threat, as Morton ranked second in passing and fifth in rushing with Williams' tutelage.

Versed in the concepts of the Spread, Air Raid, Pro-Style and West Coast offenses, Williams starred as one of the most prolific passers in the nation and in the history of Grambling State football prior to his arrival at the Hill. Williams earned All-SWAC honors twice (2014-15).

Other bad coaches hired by Dooley both Special Teams Coaches, WR Coach and the Strength & Conditioning Coach.

It was txso!

uiw, bunch of athletic brothers.

PV, bunch of fat obese weak slow brothers.

Texas Southern is sorry as dog shit making PV look better than it actually is.

What is Carthel doing at sfa?
I tried to tell y'all last week while y'all were busy beating your chest about a win over us that your team wasn't much better than us and you will see it more and more as the weeks pass snickering!

I tried to tell y'all last week while y'all were busy beating your chest about a win over us that your team wasn't much better than us and you will see it more and more as the weeks pass snickering!
I been howling about the sorry assed OL, punter, and horribly predictable play-calling based on personnel.

I snickered at all those white baylor folk @ buccee's heading to wacko-tx to watch their squad put up 66 on txso. Glad you all kept it SWAC defeat respectable.

PV will lose by 70+ to texas a&m.

Last edited:
That's who we should have hired. Resume was way much better and we wouldn't have had to pay as much as we did.
His upside was too great. Former head coach, just won a d-2 nat'l championship, proven recruiter, ...

And PV "search committee" settles for paying someone w/ no head coaching experience OR a PLAN to recruit the best 200+K$

Dummies.

PV football is a total embarrassment to the A&M System brand. From now on, I'm referring to the school as "the university at Prairie View." Dummies.

Eric Carr and staff 50x > eric dooley staff.

How the hell are you a QB "coach" and you are 160+ lbs overweight w/ a gut a mile long hanging over your belt? What qualifies you to teach and lead kids in strength and conditioning?

Cue up my theme music... *Willie Dee* (dumb) "Bald Head Hoes"

How the hell are you a QB "coach" and you are 160+ lbs overweight w/ a gut a mile long hanging over your belt? What qualifies you to teach and lead kids in strength and conditioning?

Shyt 😆

So, he is over 300 lbs.? In addition to his lack of experience, his weight is another reason why he should not be a QB coach.

I been howling about the sorry assed OL, punter, and horribly predictable play-calling based on personnel.

I snickered at all those white baylor folk @ buccee's heading to wacko-tx to watch their squad put up 66 on txso. Glad you all kept it SWAC defeat respectable.

PV will lose by 70+ to texas a&m.
70 that's all???? You being generous, but ok

I'm watching this game later. I don't believe y'all lol. Looking at the stats they should have reigned Pass in. 4 interceptions..yea won't win games like that
X's and O's, one int was on a 3rd and 1 after we had run the ball down their throat to get to the redzone, then our coaches tried to be cute and run a quick out into the teeth of where everyone was instead of running against their 3 man front smh

Pass threw 3 picks and Connely threw 1 pick, one of the picks was a tip from the receiver

His upside was too great. Former head coach, just won a d-2 nat'l championship, proven recruiter, ...

And PV "search committee" settles for paying someone w/ no head coaching experience OR a PLAN to recruit the best 200+K$

Dummies.

PV football is a total embarrassment to the A&M System brand. From now on, I'm referring to the school as "the university at Prairie View." Dummies.

Over 250k dude, hey where is the coach from the fake HS that using madden playstation for his playcalling? He would be better than what we are doing

X's and O's, one int was on a 3rd and 1 after we had run the ball down their throat to get to the redzone, then our coaches tried to be cute and run a quick out into the teeth of where everyone was instead of running against their 3 man front smh

Pass threw 3 picks and Connely threw 1 pick, one of the picks was a tip from the receiver
Smh. Sometimes coaches out-think themselves. Continue to do what got you there to begin with.

Dooley is hiring the people who he thinks will support him because he has snakes in his mist. But snakes attract each other so I don’t why he is surprised by it. He doesn’t care about their lack of coaching experience or ability. Glorified grad assistants.

I know that almost doesn’t count, but Dooley was 1 score away from a 10-1 record in 2019. 4 of those 5 losses came within one score on final drives. Also, Dooley almost upset FBS Rice, a ranked Nicholls State, and was screwed vs Sam Houston State. So it’s not like he has embarrassed PV vs non conference competition or has looked the worst in the conference vs non SWAC opponents.

At 1-1 with a loss to a team that would beat most, (not all), SWAC teams, do not be surprised if PV still has a good season this year. I don’t believe that PV is trash this year.

Dooley is hiring the people who he thinks will support him because he has snakes in his mist. But snakes attract each other so I don’t why he is surprised by it. He doesn’t care about their lack of coaching experience or ability. Glorified grad assistants.
Well, I hope and pray that Fobbs can improve to 1-3 vs Dooley and his lack of experience coaches.

Back