Prairie View A&M selects PBK Sports to design Football Stadium & Athletic Field House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coming along just well...

9b9001de-82aa-4da0-8a75-12f5f96afa91.jpg

Yes, I finally got my hands on a architectural plan and there are three elevators. I saw the height of the grand stand, that sits almost 10 stories, but saw the highlight of the two stair towers and got nervous. But they are prominent and accessible. This thing will sit proud and grand. Making that drive in will be a sight for passerbys. And those that are on 290 heading to Austin, it will definitely be a beacon along with the MSC, School Library and pretty soon the new clock tower that stands tall on the new School of Business. I see you PV!

Much kudo to you Jag-BR. My son is military and I wanted to go military but settled on college since they discharged my raggedy azz after 3 months smh. Leave your 411 and we'll send you video/still pics of us beating SU in our new venue lol. ;)

Fi, are you gonna' post pics of the dirt being pushed for our new soccer complex? :D Nothing like looking @ that fertile once cotton producing land now being moved to promote the university's purpose and its future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back