Prairie View A&M "Marching Storm" Invited to NY Macy's Thanksgiving Parade

13087521_10100921190634114_5957966453851511709_n.jpg

Looks like somebody finally made use of the connections from the original offer. Can't wait to see it.

Congratulations to a great band! From the Director of Bands to the Black Foxes, the Marching Storm is a class act! Ya'll have more than a year to raise the funds, it's never too early to get started. When the fundraising activities get underway, holla at your boy for a donation(s).

Last edited:

Yes, Panther Plaza...

I knew the campus was large but it's much, much larger than I originally thought. Trip thing is there is much, much more room for expansion to the north/northwest going to that river-ditch lol. smh Not sure what happened to the pig farm that was a few clicks down from campus or that old holding area off 1098. Land, land, land. That plantation was HUGE back in the gap.

Allright, Macy's, NYC [Is Brooklyn in the house, lemme hear ya say hell yeeeeaah],
THE STORM is coming! :p

Congratulations to a great band! From the Director of Bands to the Black Foxes, the Marching Storm is a class act! Ya'll have more than a year to raise the funds, it's never too early to get started. When the fundraising activities get underway, holla at your boy for a donation(s).

I'm not bragging or boasting, but I just donated $50. I challenge everyone to do the same. Donate and feel great! :)
sbed_sign_goodnite_100-100.gif

Store:Marching Band
Date/Time: December 9, 2016 7:34:50 AM CST
Total:$50.00

Stormtracker 2016 – PVAMU Marching Storm

Back