Prairie View A&M at Bethune Cookman Game Updates: 12:00pm CT

most don't have the personnel.
This is how I figure. Personnel also means coaching talent. As I said, I'll leave myself some room to be proven wrong. Answer this question. You're a 3/4 start recruit. Would you play for Deion right now or any other SWAC coach if he visited you and offered a full ride/solid scholly? I call a spade a spade. JSU has passed my eye test and football IQ....again... read sentence 3.

P.S. In the first 8 minutes of the game against AAAU, I said this game was going to be ugly. I also stated that JSU defense would give their offense problems all game... well....

Last edited:
We (JSU) have much work and improvement to do before we entertain any talk of Titles or ultimately a SHIP! We need to start preparing right away to play a Tough and Hungry BCU team next week!!
Tough, hungry...maybe. But may as well add fatigued to that equation. Not to make any excuses...but we haven't had a bye week at all. Look at the teams who had one prior to playing us....3 so far. Our program is kinda shot right now. If it were me, I would have had Lynn Thompson name his successor. He bled marron and gold and would have known who to put in there. We got a lot going on right now...

This is how I figure. Personnel also means coaching talent. As I said, I'll leave myself some room to be proven wrong. Answer this question. You're a 3/4 start recruit. Would you play for Deion right now or any other SWAC coach if he visited you and offered a full ride/solid scholly? I call a spade a spade. JSU has passed my eye test and football IQ....again... read sentence 3.

P.S. In the first 8 minutes of the game against AAAU, I said this game was going to be ugly. I also stated that JSU defense would give their offense problems all game... well....

I mean...sure? Riddle me this tho. Would a 3 or 4 star QB choose jsu or another swac school? Sometimes location plays a big part in recruiting. Houston, Daytona and Tallahassee are attractive locations compared to jsu. We can't accept everybody and we are cool with that. Just choose an hbcu and change the narrative.

True. Fair point; however, if I'm a college football player right now, it would be really cool to tell my kids. Hey, I played for Deion Sanders in college.
We really should just face it. In a time when people are looking to gravitate to a movement, trend, or waking up to the changes in the world, why not hire a magnetic person/personality?...and to be VERY honest, P5 schools need Deion more than he needs them.....:rolleyes: Really good hire and it's showing.

Back