Prairie View A&M at Bethune Cookman Game Updates: 12:00pm CT

This dumb mf'er called TO w/ the offense having the ball on their 20 yd line after a long run.

Remedial. Dumb. Not a good leader/coach, at all.

This was indeed a trap game for PV, but they found a way to get out of there with a win. BCU is down this year, but they aren’t a program to play around with.

Congratulations to 5-1 PV.

Alcorn pretty much got the West on lock ... I was gonna say PV but they too inconsitent.

The SWAC Championship will be JSU (east) vs Alcorn (west).

Alcorn pretty much got the West on lock ... I was gonna say PV but they too inconsitent.

Not so fast my friend.....That is why we play the games.... a lot can happen between now and then.
Hopefully the game today is what we needed to Kickstart our team. When the offense is clicking on all cylinders we can be tough to deal with.

JSU will win the SWAC period. Unless teams can beat their defense, JSU will win it. They made a good hire at the right time....pretty much bought a winning program in Deion. They make the hire, he brings in the attention and notoriety. Most SWAC programs are now 2 years behind them. I may be wrong and I'll leave myself some room to be proved wrong, but as far as I see, they will be hard to beat until Deion is gone...just sayin though..lol

Alcorn does not have the SWAC West on lock. They can very well lose anyone of their remaining games. My G-Men are not good at all this year, and still should have beaten Alcorn like we usually do. Pine-Bluff should have beaten them as well. The Braves are far from unbeatable in the West and their true fans know it. They have to fight for survival just like everyone else. The same NCCU that beat them lost to Valley! If anything, PV looks more consistent than them. Both sTu and SU “can” beat Alcorn as well. It’s any given Saturday at this point.

JSU will win the SWAC period. Unless teams can beat their defense, JSU will win it. They made a good hire at the right time....pretty much bought a winning program in Deion. They make the hire, he brings in the attention and notoriety. Most SWAC programs are now 2 years behind them. I may be wrong and I'll leave myself some room to be proved wrong, but as far as I see, they will be hard to beat until Deion is gone...just sayin though..lol
We (JSU) have much work and improvement to do before we entertain any talk of Titles or ultimately a SHIP! We need to start preparing right away to play a Tough and Hungry BCU team next week!!

Yeah let me point something out to you. Idk what you experienced in the meac but the swac is different. Most games are about matchups until you play your rivalry games. We could lose next week lol just saying. We aren't 2 years ahead of anyone, I don't know how you even came up with that. Our defense isn't perfect and teams have tried numerous things to solve the puzzle but most don't have the personnel. THAT part goes away when we play our rivals.

The turnover bug got us and that SWAC reffing almost bit us, that PI no call could have been a turning point, the guy had his hands up while he pushed the WR down, but because his hands were up it was a no call, SWAC refs need to really go back to school smh

Alcorn does not have the SWAC West on lock. They can very well lose anyone of their remaining games. My G-Men are not good at all this year, and still should have beaten Alcorn like we usually do. Pine-Bluff should have beaten them as well. The Braves are far from unbeatable in the West and their true fans know it. They have to fight for survival just like everyone else. The same NCCU that beat them lost to Valley! If anything, PV looks more consistent than them. Both sTu and SU “can” beat Alcorn as well. It’s any given Saturday at this point.
Very true statements! Who could have seen the sTu win over SU?

Back