Power Book II: Ghost

Diana inadvertently set the deaths of everyone at that table in motion.
She played the game and eliminated her threat. Monet did not want her to advance herself academically. Therefore she did her research and used instincts from her OG upbringing to make a path for herself. Monet already told her she would take her out. She had to make a move, but the collateral damage may be costly.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
My few thoughts or words for the last episode of season 2:

....predictable and drama-filled, not realistic, yet entertaining.

At this point, they are simply stretching everything as long as they can......I'll keep watching though.

Last edited:
Tariq had some good one liners this episode.

Method Man does an excellent job of playing Davis. That court room scene was too funny.

Don't get me started on Tate. He enjoyed himself way too much this episode. 🤣🤣🤣

Some thing you saw coming but hoped you were seeing the wrong thing.

Monet is cold-hearted as hell and Diana aint hits either.

Tariq can't catch A break and I love it!!!

As I've continued to faithfully check out this series, I have to say that I am so impressed with the current direction, especially after watching episode 5 of this 3rd season. There is so much going on that I now really love. The maturity and growth of Tariq in the game and all of the supporting characters as well as these new characters. Whoever is doing the writing now has really made it all interesting and kept me into it. Courtney Kemp has to have stepped back because the whole vibe of it is totally different and not so predictable. I give this the award for most improved series out there right now.

I hope they keep it going like this because I am just loving it all. Man I can say enough how much I enjoyed this episode.

Last edited:
How the hell did Lauren get away? Everything is turned upside down now. Tariq is going to have to kill Lauren or Effi. All of this stuff he brought on himself.

How the hell did Lauren get away? Everything is turned upside down now. Tariq is going to have to kill Lauren or Effi. All of this stuff he brought on himself.
Lauren didn't get away. She left after Cooper told her that ole girl couldn't legally keep her in that house. Cooper only did that because Jenny wasn't being 100 with him.

I'll be glad when Cooper gets taken out. That was none of his business. He has a lot of female tendencies.

Back