POTUS Trump Thread #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the first thing you need to do is actually read or listen to the news and see what the situation is currently. These people are seeking ASYLUM. Which means they’re giving themselves up at the border. Jeff Sessions created a POLICY to arrest ASYLUM seekers and separate them from their children. The solution is easy House the families in the facilities they’ve been housing them in, determine if these people are actually escaping real danger, and then allow them to go with a family member or send them back.

The problem is Stephen Miller and Trump are using this as a bargaining chip to make Congress fund the wall.

Exactly....some people need to understand the term asylum.

Jeff Sessions created a POLICY to arrest ASYLUM seekers and separate them from their children.

And put them in "tender age shelters" (baby jails) owned by private child detention companies ($$$) while the parents are put in ICE facilities owned by private prison companies (in which Sessions is a BIG investor)

Monday, one woman went into full attack mode.

“With all of this talk of civility, I can tell you not all of the people in this crowd here in South Carolina treated us with that level of civility that we all think that Americans should be entitled to across this country,” Acosta told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.

He explained that people came up to them and were nice, but one woman took another route.

“I had an elderly woman, just a short while ago, come up to me — and said that we at CNN should get the ‘F’ out of this auditorium at this high school in West Columbia. She turned to the crowd and whipped them up into a frenzy, calling on us to leave before President Trump arrives.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/ge...rowd-cnn-south-carolina/#.WzFqrejskQI.twitter

Supreme Court Justice Kennedy will retire on July 31. Trump gets another Supreme Court appointee! Trump and the Repubs are stacking the Federal and Supreme Courts with conservatives who will affect legal decisions and therefore the course of this Country for at least a generation!

Supreme Court Justice Kennedy will retire on July 31. Trump gets another Supreme Court appointee! Trump and the Repubs are stacking the Federal and Supreme Courts with conservatives who will affect legal decisions and therefore the course of this Country for at least a generation!

Well, abortion are about to be banned. I blame Vladimir Putin for all of this. :(

Maybe sometime in the future, one of them will have a crisis of conscience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back