POTUS Trump Thread #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
All these folks outraged and upset over this border situation ain't doing nothing to change it but vent on Twitter. Why aren't they all storming to help save those kids and giving them a place of refuge? They're just going to be outraged all day and then get a good night sleep. If they're that mad, they'd do something. But it's easy being social justice warrior on social media, though.

And I will call your bullshit. That's not what is currently going on. He did not say to take children away from people seeking asylum and lock them in cages. Two different situations. Nice try though.......
What is America supposed to do then? They are coming over by the thousands. How long should they stay?

A lot of these kids are coming to the border unattendant or with adults who aren’t even their parents or guardians.

What is America supposed to do then? They are coming over by the thousands. How long should they stay?

A lot of these kids are coming to the border unattendant or with adults who aren’t even their parents or guardians.

Well the first thing you need to do is actually read or listen to the news and see what the situation is currently. These people are seeking ASYLUM. Which means they’re giving themselves up at the border. Jeff Sessions created a POLICY to arrest ASYLUM seekers and separate them from their children. The solution is easy House the families in the facilities they’ve been housing them in, determine if these people are actually escaping real danger, and then allow them to go with a family member or send them back.

The problem is Stephen Miller and Trump are using this as a bargaining chip to make Congress fund the wall.

Brother have you worked or traveled to those countries?

I did a TDY for 2 weeks in a South American country during my training as an intelligence officer and I will tell you many of those kids are without parents because the parents are dead or in some sort of illegal lifestyle that another family took the children n because of the dangers of living with the parent. You see it in America but there it is much worse. Some of these women with small kids were forced in to prostitution and when they got pregnant or had a child their sex worth was nothing. Selling sex was the only way to survive. Lastly, some of these children were simply left by their parents and followed groups of people to the U.S. border. It may sound unrealistic to you but trust me, this is life for many of these people.

Another point, a large number of these people are not Mexicans. The are from some of the poorest most violent places in the world. As Americans we visit these countries by going to tourist locations but next time you travel one of these resort countries ask to be taken to the poor side. As part of a U.S. government team we drove through some of the neighborhoods and we were not allowed to let the window down or go below a certain speed limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back