Poor Brandy

Hold Up for a minute everybody! Didn't Brandy and her husband get married last July? That was what she said and the media reported and her Mom confirmed this February right?!!! Now this baby was just born a week ago. So they didn't get married because of the baby if they were married July of 2001. They have damn near been married a year. So if ole boy is claiming he isn't the father, he is also saying Brandy has cheated on him during the marriage. That's if they really got married last July. It doesn't take a year for a baby to be born. So either this is a nasty rumor or Brandy cheated on him during the marriage. Sounds like a bad rumor to me. I think we all forgot about when they were supposed to be married. She couldn't have been pregnant last July.

This thread is funny. It seems to me, if I was a woman (thank god I ain't) and I was screwing more than 1 dude, I would get that damn shot, or be on the pill, or get that damn stopper stuck up my stuff. But I know to many that just be out there. THen they try to act like brothers are trifling.<br>While yall posting all this stuff, can't none of yall say for sure that Brandy wasn't letting some one else hit, and the brother has a legitament issue. You also don't know what other info he has on this. And to say a heiffer won't lie is crazy. Hell, most women don't even trust each other.

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
I heard on the radio that he husband has left her... He said that the baby is not his... He is asking for a blood test....

Now if I was her and I knew it was his I would give him a blood test right along with the divorce papers...

Call me living under a rock.. but when did this happen ?

Now C'mon Yall, dayum,,,

look,,,, i juss saw deez mugz all up in some (wack-arse) MTV or some channel all on this baby-happy family tip. what the hello are yall talkin' bout?! give me a freaking break!

you mean to tell me, as much as this mug was all cheezin' in this lil documentary on happy family celeb preggie, he had some doubts, i mean,, come on! :confused:

JHC! Time dey up and show a black happy family,, now this?! please. SIAS. :rolleyes:

Back