Poor Brandy

All parties need to be responsible.

I don't see why the child has to look like someone when they are first born. They usually do not look like anyone. In fact, I have seen several babies that did not look like anyone until some of their features begin to show up.

I have a friend and her husband who just had their first child in January. She's brown skinned and he is reddish looking...The child was light skinned (NO COLOR) on day one of her birth....They just recently sent pictures of her to me on e-mail. She NOW has her father's eyes...She has NOTHING for her Mom.

Bitter Broads

How did the tone of this thread turn from "The child doesn't look like the father" to "Kneegrows are killing you thinking that broads are trying to trap them" Man I tell you, pitch a dog a bone and see what he brings back!!!!

I can tell some of you broads have really been sh_tted on!!!!

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
All parties need to be responsible.

I don't see why the child has to look like someone when they are first born. They usually do not look like anyone. In fact, I have seen several babies that did not look like anyone until some of their features begin to show up.

<font color=maroon>That's not necessarily true. Like I said before:
"....MANY children (that's a whole lot) come OUT looking like AT LEAST (that's bare minimum) one of the parents!" </font>

I have a friend and her husband who just had their first child in January. She's brown skinned and he is reddish looking...The child was light skinned (NO COLOR) on day one of her birth....They just recently sent pictures of her to me on e-mail. She NOW has her father's eyes...She has NOTHING for her Mom.

<font color=maroon>Again, like I said before:
"Skin color is one thing...but FEATURES are another. " </font>

Think about it....maybe Pops is just going off of what he is used to seeing. I know in my time, MOST of the newborns of people that *I* know DO possess facial features of either/both parents at birth.
The color isn't really a factor in that. All you have to do is wait a few days and look at the tips of the ears. If they aren't browing up by then....ol dude may have a legitimate gripe! :lol:

I thought it was just me!

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE

I can tell some of you broads have really been sh_tted on!!!!

Thank you!

Man...a scorned woman can be spotted a from a mile away. :D

It's as if EVERY brotha is gonna be lumped into the same category with their "past encounter".

Remember: Baggage is only good for carrying clothes... ;)

Some of you k*****s need to check yoselves

No, it's not that women don't get it....it's just that we have opinions just as you do. U expressed yours and I dayum sure expressed mine.

Re: Some of you k*****s need to check yoselves

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
U expressed yours and I dayum sure expressed mine.

True that.

So...according to YOUR opinion, would it be safe to say that YOU think Brandy's hubby had doubts about the baby actually being his BEFORE the actual birth????

I'm just tryin' to get the right impression.:)

Re: Re: Some of you k*****s need to check yoselves

Originally posted by Ntelekt

True that.

So...according to YOUR opinion, would it be safe to say that YOU think Brandy's hubby had doubts about the baby actually being his BEFORE the actual birth????

I'm just tryin' to get the right impression.:)

I'm sure he did...think about it. He's a 21 or 22 year old brother, married and all. I never thought he and Brandy were ever really ready for marriage anyway; well maybe Brandy was. The only reason they probably got married was due to the pregnancy. Hell, we have grown azz 30 something year old men that still can't accept responsibility of a child. I'm sure he always had doubts. That's why I asked the question, why did he marry her in the 1st place. They may have been forced into marriage, ya never know. Bottom line, a baby is here and the mother and father, both need to take responsibility for it. She needs to prove that the child is his, since he has so many doubts. That'll solve it.

Think about it....maybe Pops is just going off of what he is used to seeing. I know in my time, MOST of the newborns of people that *I* know DO possess facial features of either/both parents at birth.
The color isn't really a factor in that. All you have to do is wait a few days and look at the tips of the ears. If they aren't browing up by then....ol dude may have a legitimate gripe! :lol:

I don't doubt that is your experience.;)

Update

Ok Brandy baby drama Update

He is not saying that they didn't have sex before they got married, and that she was pregaunt before they got married??????

I will follow up with more details

Dtown:

Cool.
I surely don't agree, but I can respect that particular viewpoint....:cool:

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag

I don't doubt that is your experience.;)

Actually it IS my experience (hence the usage of "In my time").

But to clarify...:idea:

I experienced WITNESSING it! :lol:

Is that better? :)

Kenn how is the traffic now

1. You say that you don't think that he was ready for marriage? How do you know this? How do you know what he or she was ready for? Just wondering?

2. You say the only reason they probably got married is because she got pregnant. Well, she was going on and on about how much she was in love and how she had finally found her soul mate. There are plenty of entertainers that get pregnant and not get married i.e. Lauryn Hill And you see where she's at today. Rohan was already married.

3. What does grown azz 30 year old men not accepting their responsibility have to do with this child looking like Mike Bibby and not the father??? I think this is a biased assestment towards the topic of this thread.

4. You're sure he always had doubts? That's about as silly as me saying "I'm sure Brandy always knew that this sucka would believe that was his child"

He's not saying that he wouldn't take responsibility for his child. He's saying "IT AIN'T MINE...IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE ME!!! IT LOOKS LIKE USHER" Again...where is RESPONSIBILITY COMING FROM??? I think that should be ANOTHER THREAD. Just my opinion.

But after saying all of that IT IS JUST A RUMOR!!!!!!!

Timex Social Club send help

<font size="1">I do my bit to keep the traffic on TSPN up!!! :)</font>

I'm sure he did...think about it. He's a 21 or 22 year old brother, married and all. I never thought he and Brandy were ever really ready for marriage anyway; well maybe Brandy was. The only reason they probably got married was due to the pregnancy. Hell, we have grown azz 30 something year old men that still can't accept responsibility of a child. I'm sure he always had doubts. That's why I asked the question, why did he marry her in the 1st place. They may have been forced into marriage, ya never know. Bottom line, a baby is here and the mother and father, both need to take responsibility for it. She needs to prove that the child is his, since he has so many doubts. That'll solve it.

Update

Ok Brandy baby drama Update

He is not saying that they didn't have sex before they got married, and that she was pregaunt before they got married??????

I will follow up with more details

Babies don't come out looking like anyone but themselves. They never look like the mama or daddy at first.

Gotta disagree with ya on this one, girlfriend! :D

My oldest came out looking just like my ex-husband. I mean, it was willy-nilly retarded how much she looked like him from the FIRST MOMENT ... still does, too ... Mississippi Mud Red skin tone and all ...

The twins came out looking like Sperm and me, and that's who they look like now. Moreso him than me, but that's ok. His arse can't NEVER say "they ain't mine!" A judge would lock him up for walking around blind and jeapardizing the safety of others!

Now, as for Miss Brandy, if that brother wants a DNA test, let his ass pay for it. She already knows who the father is. Whether or not it is her husband is a matter for Jerry Springer.

Originally posted by Vinita

Now, as for Miss Brandy, if that brother wants a DNA test, let his ass pay for it. She already knows who the father is. Whether or not it is her husband is a matter for Jerry Springer.

I was led to believe that they provided DNA tests for FREE if mother and child are still at the hospital...

*also courtesy of Jerry Springer....*

Stuff like that is the reason....

I don't trust none of these heffas...

Fellas:

Don't even bother with these women. They are up to no good. Especially the ones who are supposed to be so "spiritual"! They will do you in everytime. Don't be like Makaho's boys and chilling thinking everything is cool when you got 2 out of 3 kids who are questionable.

If you have doubts, please get that blood test while the mother and child are at the hospital. It is an acceptable expense. If the mother doesn't want to take the test, something is sheisty right there!

Women:

Yall need to stop all this lying. Why are some guys good enuff to get plugged by, but not good enuff for you to tell the truth about who you are pregnant by?

Even if the baby is really his, the divorce rate is the same!

Just save him, you, and me the trouble and tell the damn truth in the first place!! If you are not 100% sure... tell it.. chances are homeboy has been fooling with someone else too.

Suge:

Don't shoot em in the kneecap...
Just IKE TURNER cowboy boot 'em from the back with a drop kick.... works better and you can claim it is an accident for insurance....

Dtown:

Cool.
I surely don't agree, but I can respect that particular viewpoint....:cool:

Actually it IS my experience (hence the usage of "In my time").

But to clarify...:idea:

I experienced WITNESSING it! :lol:

Is that better? :)

That was not in dispute either.

Man I blame Women's Suffrage and Oprah for this ISHT!!!:mad:

I remember we did'nt have problems with these broads till we let them start voting. Then they wanted to go to college. Next thing you know they actually start to think that they are as smart as a man and holla about some equal pay isht. Then along comes OPRAH and mofos like Dr. Phil's no testicular fortitude having arse, that try to convince women that men are the blame for their problems.

I blame LIBERALS for this ISHT as well !!!!

:D :D :D

I'll bet some money that the only reason these two got married was because of that baby. I never said that Brandy wasn't in love, as a matter of fact I stated that she was probably the one ready for the marriage; but ole boy may have thought he was doing the right thing by marrying her since she was pregnant. Vinita, I understand your point, but most newborns do not and I repeat, do not come out looking like either parent. Hell, my baby didn't really come out looking like either his father or me but I dayum sure knew who my baby's daddy was. Brandy just needs to have the test done so the lil' boy will be satisfied.

And like I had sed before, this is my opinion(s) being posted just like the rest of you have posted yours.

Hmmm, after taking a closer look at the pic of that baby, it might be mine. Hmmm, I was in L.A. about 9 months ago.

Very few people make me fall out laughing ALOUD...

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
Hmmm, after taking a closer look at the pic of that baby, it might be mine. Hmmm, I was in L.A. about 9 months ago.
You know something is just WRONG wit dis hea BOY!

:lmao: :D :bawling: :D :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling: :D :lmao: :bawling:

I was led to believe that they provided DNA tests for FREE if mother and child are still at the hospital...

*also courtesy of Jerry Springer....*

Hell, they aren't in the hospital anymore. Insurance probably sent her ass home the day after giving birth. At the very most, she spent two nights in the hospital, and either way, they's home nah!

You need a reality check...

Originally posted by yvette23

.......guys be killing me talking about women trapping them and setting them up or whatever the hell! :rolleyes: That's too much dayum time and energy trying to poke holes in condoms and sh*t like that unless you are a true azz golddigger.......if some guys had some sense or self control and stop thinking with their dayum dyck, then they wouldn't even risk messin with just any broad, especially if she's just after your paper or if you know for a fact that she's been around

Man if you don't think that some of you broads are out here trying to get pregnant for ome dude, then you are in some serious debial. Now I'm not saying that every dude who claims he was trapped is telling the truth, but I can tell you that it happens. I know broads who have lied about being on BC's, tried to put holes in condoms, fished condoms from the trash, faked baby oil for spermicide, and some other triflin ish....just to try and get pregnant for some dude, thinking she can make him marry her.

Man a broad trying to trap somebody isn't always about money. Some of you chics are just sooooo desperate, and trying so hard to get wifed, you will do whatever you think it takes to get him. And this isn't from any episodes of jerry either.

But I guess that is just us thinking with our dicks. Of course if she fakes taking the pill, fakes spermicide, and puts ahole in the condom, it i stil our fault. We should have read her mind and knew what she was up to! We should have known what she as up to, and that she had been around. Silly us for not being mind readers.

Back