Pississipians No Class

MH,

There is no way in hell that yall will beat JSU! Nobody beats JSU on Homecoming weekend! To make a long story sort, yall pick the wrong day to come to Jackson.

agreed.

lol

We would beat them anyday though. LOL.
THEY SUCK
ALCORN BI*TCH SLAPPED THAT ARSE. LOL.

I love the SWACPAGE, it makes victory so much more sweet, when the peeps come on hear and talk their shat, then game day comes and.....................

BI*TCH GET OFF ME.....
9.jpg

LOL

Originally posted by Battle Cat
MH,

There is no way in hell that yall will beat JSU!
Let's see,

we'll use our game this week to get the HORNET offense rolling!!!!

And by Oct. 6, it'll be on.

The only sad thing about it is I wish the HORNETS were gonna be the team to expose jsue's sorry defense AGAIN. But Valley did that in the 1st quarter.

The only thing la la la bama st gonna do on the 6th is roll the azz out of Jackson. su is last school that should be talking about another school fighting I know yall memories aint that damn short.
Average a&m will get an above average azz whipping.

You know, I just don't understand how when people mention the PVvSU band thing, people talk as if PV's band was full of females.

Now let's be real here, have you gone to a place crowded with folks, and a group fight breaks out? Who gets hit? People closest to the nucleus of everything...meaning men, women, and children alike. So, if you're a female (or male for that matter), knowing the consequences of something like that, you should make a b-line to a safe haven.

The girl who got bashed with a trumpet was in no way trying to remove herself completely from the problem (PV side was on the other side of the stadium...she should have been there). In fact, cameras have her throwing a metal object 5 seconds before she got hit. Plus, she was still wearing her hat, which made her look like everyone else (and when you're in a fight, no one stops you and checks I.D.). In no way am I giving it my seal of approvel, but that is what happened, and both sides are in the wrong. Meaning, she was as wrong to be in that position, as the person who hit her.

THE FIGHT..............

AT LEAST WHEN WE RAN ACROSS THAT FIELD WE WERE RUNNING TO FIGHT MEN AND NOT WOMEN...LOL....HMM...AND TO BE HONEST THE FIGHT WAS REALLY KINDA FUN. sAD AS IT MAY SOUND IT WAS KINDA FUN. I'M JUST MAN THAT WE CANT GET PICTURES OF WHEN WE WERE ACTUALLY WINNING SOME LITTLE TUSSLES HERE AND THERE. i MEAN THEY HAD LIKE 100 FOLKS AND WE ONLY HAD ABOUT 65 SO THAT ALSO SHOW THE EMOTION THAT WAS INVOLED IN THE WHOLE THING. YOU CANT CONTROL EMOTIONS WHEN YOU HAVE STANDING ROOM ONLY AND THE ENERGY IS FLOWING LIKE IT WAS. TRUE ENOUGH AFTER THE FIGHT OUR FOCUS WAS COMPLETELY SHOT, BUT THE FACT IS IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU HAVE TO TRY AND DEFEND ONE OF YOUR OWN THEN THATS WHAT YOU DO NO MATTER THE SITAUTION, NO MATTER THE RISK....

There you go Valley man.

All of these busters want to compare this fight to the SU PV band debacle, where women bled. That aint even the case, this is all about men in the heat of battle.

Noise & GR

Look I dont know why yall are explaining sheet to these clowns. Lets just go with the standard excuses.

If I didnt see it, it didnt happen
Maybe Valley did something to deserve getting knocked out
If they didnt want to get hit they should have run.
We thought Valley was some terrorists trying to take over the stadium.

*SMH*

SAD...:rolleyes:

Smack Us Now!!!
Worship Us Later!!!</font></h4>

J SU TIGER - YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF FOR THE STUPID SH*T YOU SAY. YOU KNOW DAYUM WELL YALL WERE MAD BECAUSE YOUR PUNT RETURNER LOST HIS HOLD GRILL . NEXT TIME TELL HIM TO WEAR A MOUTHPIECE . IT'S BEEOTCHS LIKE YOU SHOULD BE KANED . :emlaugh:

Back