Pississipians No Class

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
Its just pitiful the way JACkson State and Valley players showed their true colors this weekend. Its pitiful and downright sad. I just might just refer to Misssissipians as Pississipians . When you Pississipian JACKson State fans walk into Crews Stadium Saturday, please show some class before AAMU whips that a--

?

whateva

LOL

It's funny how everybody is trippin on the fight, like it would just NEVER happen at their school. lol.

please

We didn't go to Valley planning to fight, just like we don't come to GREENBOW, ALABAMA planning to phukin fight, but if yall's arse get out of line too bad, guess what

10.jpg

right!

Instead of trippin, everybody ask yourself this question.

Tell me exactly how your team would respond if one of your opponents players came to the sideline swinging, out of sheer frustration from the arse whippin they are recieving on the field?

Ofcourse your team wouldn't fight huh?

nigi please.
LOL

Typical ..... like altercations at other schools were planned.:rolleyes:

That was sad...

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h4>

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"

?

whateva

LOL

It's funny how everybody is trippin on the fight, like it would just NEVER happen at their school. lol.

please

We didn't go to Valley planning to fight, just like we don't come to GREENBOW, ALABAMA planning to phukin fight, but if yall's arse get out of line too bad, guess what

10.jpg

right!

Instead of trippin, everybody ask yourself this question.

Tell me exactly how your team would have responded if oneof your opponents players came to the sideline swinging, out of sheer frustration from the arse whippin they are recieving on the field?

Ofcourse your team wouldn't fight huh?

nigi please.
LOL

I tell ya what!

Dont JUMP Stupid in Normal............

I never said altercations at other schools were planned. Ofcourse they weren't. Who goes to a game looking for a fight? lol. My point is, just like other altercations in the past, you can't say it won't happen at your school and SHAT happens and if your team was in the same position, the same shat would happen.
If the Sonic Boom were in the position which SU was in at that PV game, the scene would have probably went down the same way. That's my point. You can't reflect that junk on our school. That's dayum human nature or atleast nigi nature. lol.

I'm reflecting it on your school just like many of your muffin members associated it with mine. Man yall acted like a bunch of animals and now YOU are trying to justify it.

A REAL CLASS ACT! :rolleyes:

Smack Us Now!!

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
We didn't go to Valley planning to fight
<font size=6>hahahahahaha
rotdflmao!!!!</font>
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

NoisyTalka and TP must be brothers!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

OK, that's fair SUcks, but i think it's safe to say that a fight between two football teams does not begin to compare to FULL GROWN NIGIS CRAKIN' INSTRUMENTS OVER FEMALES HEADS. So if we want to talk about folks acting like animals, then let's hear you justify that shat.......................

Put the justification ----------------------------->here

nigi please!

Mighty Hornet, from now on this will be my only reply to you, since everything you do is in an effort to take your mind off of it.....................

Mighty Hornet,

Have yall won a game this year?

LOL

dayum chump.

You holy ones are trippin me out.
BAMA ST. you've had your share of bad press too. Remember 97, when the BOOM sent 24 of your band members to the emergency room, for that stunt they pulled. LOL.

Ask those victims what happens when you start swinging on JSU.

LOL

Don't start no shat, won't be no shat, but............
If you do......

There you go trying to justify again. If fighting is wrong, dude it's just wrong. It doesn't matter how it started or who's involved.

Yall have NO CLASS..... NONE!!:rolleyes:

Smack Us Now!!

So, Southern has class.

do you not recall the Nigis from SU banging girls in PV band with drums and shat. That's fighting you know. LOL

I don't understand where you are coming from. I'm not trying to justify anything. I'm pointing out that it can, and does, happen anywhere.

So how can you say, WE HAVE NO CLASS, for fighting....
When you've had fights too; that made national news might i add.

LOL

Explain yourself.

Originally posted by LaCumba
I'm reflecting it on your school just like many of your muffin members associated it with mine. Man yall acted like a bunch of animals and now YOU are trying to justify it.

A REAL CLASS ACT! :rolleyes:

Smack Us Now!!

First of all, there is a difference here. I know you cant see it LaCumba, but there is. These were men fighting men. A big strong weight lifting man fighting other men. Not big strong trumpet carrying men hitting little sweet girls in the mouth with large instruments sending them to the hospital bleeding. I know you cant see the difference, but there is one.

I stand behind my guys because there is only so much you can take. In baseball if your guy gets hit with a ball, your pitcher is apunk if he doesnt return the favor. Our guys were protecting our punt returner after he took two cheap shots and had to be carried off the field.

i wouldnt have it any other way.

You jump stupid on JState,
you get yo ass beat
on the field
and on the score board
get use to it.

And Tru,

Your boys have no heart. I saw them give up against Grambling...I saw the level of heart they have and it aint nothing. They were punked, period. Get ready to see your school get bullied by a superior program.

nuff said!

PUNCHING GIRLS IN THE DAYUM STOMACH, BASHING DANCING GIRLS IN THE HEAD WITH TUBA MOUTHPIECES AND BARITONES, SUSPENDED FROM SWAC PLAY FOR TWO GAMES

REAL CLASS ACT:rolleyes:

AND WE'RE THE ONES WITH NO CLASS:rolleyes:

Of all people, SU criticizing others about a fight, LOL

JSU kicker Adeshina Olagabegi and Valley defensive back Tracey Gullage swung their helmets like clubs, and they weren't the only ones. JSU linebacker Dewayne Johnson kicked a fallen Delta Devil player.

Forgive me muffins, I see your point now. It's better to get hit in the face with a helmet rather than a trumpet.:rolleyes:

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font><h4>

Talka

Dude you are fighting a losing battle here kid. The SU folks need something to hang their hat on since their public debacle. Let me do something that none of them ever did.

A statement from Get Ready

"Fighting is wrong and shouldnt be condoned in any circumstance. We apologize for what happened, unfortunately cooler heads dont always prevail. Hopefully appropriate actions will be taken by the SWAC office to minimize the risk of this happening again."

Do you ever think you could get this out of an SU person? Nope...All you get is...them hoes deserved it.

i wouldnt have it any other way.

You jump stupid on JState,
you get yo ass beat
on the field
and on the score board
get use to it.

Who's mouth did this come out of.....:rolleyes:

This is so SAD....

Smack Us Now!!

I agree Get Ready.

Whenever students of institutions of higher education resort to violent acts such as fighting, to say the least, it is totally inappropriate behavior. The isolated event which occured at Mississippi Valley this past Saturday, was no different. It was distasteful and not condoned. Incidents like this should never take place in an organized athletic setting. NEVER. It is my hope that any such incident will not take place in the future. Teaching must be done by coaches, and band directors for that matter, to inform players of the danger of such an incident. Perhaps those such proactive moves word eliminate the provoking of such incidents as we saw Sat.

Originally posted by LaCumba

Who's mouth did this come out of.....:rolleyes:

This is so SAD....

Smack Us Now!!

WALK THROUGH SU's BAND and GET BASHED IN THE fhpukin head, that goes for MALES and FEMALES.

LOL

Back