~"Paging Dr. Manning to the SuperBowl O.R."~

It's gon' be interesting to see how you real N.O. fans explain how you think this SuperBowl is gonna turn out positive for the Saints. That Jekyl and Hyde crap behind the center is over. Now, you got to deal with the very careful, steady hand of the surgeon, Dr. Manning. And, from what I saw against the Jets D...that boy's scapel is pretty da*n sharp.

hitfan.gif
, fa'sho.

J...Blue...you asked for it...and, now the Saints sho' nuff gon' get it. How good do you feel about the game? ((Don't answer that question now. Cuz, now, you're happy enough to believe everyone in N.O. can take a flying leap off the top of the SuperDome, and all live to tell about it. And, we all know there's only a few that's actually drunk enough to make that happen..:lol:)).

I ain't root'n against the Saints...but, as a fellow AFCS member....Im jus' say'n....:noidea:

Sydney Rice will have the biggest impact.
big

Nope.
St. Louis fan since WAAAAAAAAAAAAY Back. :lol:
Just going with the odds/gut and I like the Vikings in this game.
In fact, I have picked the vikings to win it all. :tup:

Quote of the week

I'll be pulling (hard!) for the Saints but make no mistake, this is going to be a dogfight.

Last edited:

I been thinking about the Saints offense today and I seem to recall that offense having its worst performances against the better ranked defenses. The Jets, Cowboys, and Vikes defenses did damn good jobs on that offense. The Jets and Cowboys really locked them down. The Vikes did a great job overcoming its own offense. All them turnovers, and especially that Harvin fumble that gave the Saints the ball inside the 10. 2nd half, Saints offense was non-existent. The Saints need to try to disguise coverages as much as possible against Manning. Dude ain't fooled by much. He ain't gonna hold the ball long. The back 7 better be on it.

Indy doesn't have the best defense in the world. They tend to start slow and make nice adjustments to stop opposing offenses. They been damn good in the playoffs, but is that because they played the Ravens and Jets, who won't be accused of being explosive on offense. The pass rush will be key for Indy. Can the Saints line stop Mathis and Freeney??? Them boys are fast, strong and energetic.

I see both teams putting up points. I just see Manning doing just a little bit more.

It's gon' be interesting to see how you real N.O. fans explain how you think this SuperBowl is gonna turn out positive for the Saints. That Jekyl and Hyde crap behind the center is over. Now, you got to deal with the very careful, steady hand of the surgeon, Dr. Manning. And, from what I saw against the Jets D...that boy's scapel is pretty da*n sharp.

hitfan.gif
, fa'sho.

J...Blue...you asked for it...and, now the Saints sho' nuff gon' get it. How good do you feel about the game? ((Don't answer that question now. Cuz, now, you're happy enough to believe everyone in N.O. can take a flying leap off the top of the SuperDome, and all live to tell about it. And, we all know there's only a few that's actually drunk enough to make that happen..:lol:)).

I ain't root'n against the Saints...but, as a fellow AFCS member....Im jus' say'n....:noidea:

Ha:lol:!!!! Picked his ass twice... Once for 6!!!

Dr. Manning being sued for Malpractice:clap:

Ha:lol:!!!! Picked his ass twice... Once for 6!!!

Dr. Manning being sued for Malpractice:clap:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tried to tell juke The real surgeon was Drew Brees... did yall see my boy go to work on that weak ass secondary?!?!?

WHO DAT..

ey' BLADE

BELIEVE DAT!!!!!!

Last edited:
<object width='400' height='300'><param name='movie' value='http://www.cbs.com/e/w1VxWucziD4qhCiPliEClE8qcQ9VyS_G/cbs/1/'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param><embed width='400' height='300' src='http://www.cbs.com/e/w1VxWucziD4qhCiPliEClE8qcQ9VyS_G/cbs/1/' allowfullscreen='true' allowScriptAccess='always' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'></embed></object>

hitfan.gif
, fa'sho.

hahahahahaha tell us again how sharp dr manning scapel is; dumb mutha fukkas i tell

Back