~"Paging Dr. Manning to the SuperBowl O.R."~

O'Bladerunner

And Down!
It's gon' be interesting to see how you real N.O. fans explain how you think this SuperBowl is gonna turn out positive for the Saints. That Jekyl and Hyde crap behind the center is over. Now, you got to deal with the very careful, steady hand of the surgeon, Dr. Manning. And, from what I saw against the Jets D...that boy's scapel is pretty da*n sharp.

hitfan.gif
, fa'sho.

J...Blue...you asked for it...and, now the Saints sho' nuff gon' get it. How good do you feel about the game? ((Don't answer that question now. Cuz, now, you're happy enough to believe everyone in N.O. can take a flying leap off the top of the SuperDome, and all live to tell about it. And, we all know there's only a few that's actually drunk enough to make that happen..:lol:)).

I ain't root'n against the Saints...but, as a fellow AFCS member....Im jus' say'n....:noidea:

It's gon' be interesting to see how you real N.O. fans explain how you think this SuperBowl is gonna turn out positive for the Saints. That Jekyl and Hyde crap behind the center is over. Now, you got to deal with the very careful, steady hand of the surgeon, Dr. Manning. And, from what I saw against the Jets D...that boy's scapel is pretty da*n sharp.

hitfan.gif
, fa'sho.

J...Blue...you asked for it...and, now the Saints sho' nuff gon' get it. How good do you feel about the game? ((Don't answer that question now. Cuz, now, you're happy enough to believe everyone in N.O. can take a flying leap off the top of the SuperDome, and all live to tell about it. And, we all know there's only a few that's actually drunk enough to make that happen..:lol:)).

I ain't root'n against the Saints...but, as a fellow AFCS member....Im jus' say'n....:noidea:

Damn dawg.. you acting like one of them cats that moved to Houston from New Orleans broke in your crib or something.. what up with all the hate?...lol

My negga we finished number 1 for a reason...

Do Indy even have a run game? Is Indy defense better than Minnesota's?

Do the Saints have the number one offense in the league?

Come on nah' brah I thought you were better than this...:shame:

Ima play along with ya though.....

How dare the Saints be this good... we asked for it... now we have to see a for superior team....They will do what Minnesota and New England couldn't do..

Peyton will avenge what we did to his brother earlier in the season....

You are right... we are scared man....

~man we about to bust Indy's ass~
:tup:

First, Indy's defense maybe small but those guys are fast as hell and have a nose for that football. :lol: They must exploit the height difference from the wideout position in order to dominate the game.

Their offense run just enough to keep a defense honest all season. Therefore, the Saints defense has to be alert for playaction passes from the Colt offense. Dallas Clark is another key. From what I've seen so far this season, they have done a terrible job of covering the TE.

First, Indy's defense maybe small but those guys are fast as hell and have a nose for that football. :lol: They must exploit the height difference from the wideout position in order to dominate the game.

Their offense run just enough to keep a defense honest all season. Therefore, the Saints defense has to be alert for playaction passes from the Colt offense. Dallas Clark is another key. From what I've seen so far this season, they have done a terrible job of covering the TE.

Aight... all that's good and fine.. now list the shyt the Colts have to look out for from the Saints...

Oh my bad....just like the Vikes.... the Saints don't stand a chance...

Yall kicks man....

Damn dawg.. you acting like one of them cats that moved to Houston from New Orleans broke in your crib or something.. what up with all the hate?...lol

Actually, I didn't mean to post this on the smack board. But, since my threads have historically made it to the smack board....da'well.

At any rate....Who's hating? Im asking questions....:rolleyes:

Aight... all that's good and fine.. now list the shyt the Colts have to look out for from the Saints...

Oh my bad....just like the Vikes.... the Saints don't stand a chance...

Yall kicks man....

Dude. This isn't hate. This is only my observation.

Dude. This isn't hate. This is only my observation.

Did I call your post hate?!?!

I asked yu to give your observation from the other side... can you do that?

You told what advantage YOU feel the Colts have over N.O. I mean you surely know of "some" advantages the Saints have over the Colts.. or are the Colts that perfect?

Ima play along with ya though.....

How dare the Saints be this good... we asked for it... now we have to see a for superior team....They will do what Minnesota and New England couldn't do..

Peyton will avenge what we did to his brother earlier in the season....

You are right... we are scared man....

~man we about to bust Indy's ass~

:smh:...sad, but funny...:lol:

That pressure's really gett'n to ya, J, huh? It's only the Monday after the Conference Title game. Boy, you gon' be on pins and needles come this time next week, huh?....:lol:

Actually, I didn't mean to post this on the smack board. But, since my threads have historically made it to the smack board....da'well.

At any rate....Who's hating? Im asking questions....:rolleyes:

There are many ways this can turn out positive for the saints...

Honestly, I think we will fair out a lot better against the Colts... The Vikes defense is pretty damn good.. what was the score when they beat the Cowboys again?!
You get my drift....This wasn't the best our offense could play.. but like all season long as long as we are healthy our defense will make up for our offense short cumming.. even when it is because of bad play calling...

I really don't see the Colts beating the Saints.... but if you do, please share why you think so...

Did I call your post hate?!?!

I asked yu to give your observation from the other side... can you do that?

You told what advantage YOU feel the Colts have over N.O. I mean you surely know of "some" advantages the Saints have over the Colts.. or are the Colts that perfect?

The Colts are not perfect GOT DAMMIT. Does that make you happy? :lol: Matter of fact, I said the Saints have to exploit the height difference at wideout. They are much bigger than Indy's secondary. Don't run sweeps or tosses. You have to run straight at them because they are too fast...

Last edited:

:smh:...sad, but funny...:lol:

That pressure's really gett'n to ya, J, huh? It's only the Monday after the Conference Title game. Boy, you gon' be on pins and needles come this time next week, huh?....:lol:

Actually I am a lil calmer for this game....lol

Last game I knew would be our toughest challenge no matter if it was Dallas or Minnesota.... folk say what they want but we got the tougher of the two... No way THAT Dallas team was going to come in New Orleans and do what they did to our hurt team....
Sean Payton first words after the Dallas and VIkes game was "before drawing up plays, we will work on drawing up our protections".... It lasted a GREAT deal of the game.. but wore out in the 4th Q.. that's when they start really getting to Brees...

But the bottom line with the Colts is... they don't pose the same defense threat to Brees like Dallas and Minnesota so our offense will be a lot more OPEN when we play them... We had to throw our TE in the back field for a lot of run and pass plays to have decent protection for Brees... So we was our usual high flying offense... But I think the Colts lacking in this department will allow us to do what we know we can do...

I really don't see the Colts beating the Saints.... but if you do, please share why you think so...

Honestly, I haven't broken down the match-up yet...but, it's VERY likely that the Colts can win. Why?
peyton-manning.nfl.gif

Why this kind of thread? Why even mention the Texans ( :rolleyes: @ J4L)? Cuz, we know that you ain't playing the Vikes or the Cards. There's a reason Peyton doesn't have a full allotment of talent like he usually has...yet is in the SuperBowl.

Ps- as an unbias observer...You been get'n on folks for hating the Saints all year. You need to do the same with the Colts. There's a reason both teams are in the big game...and, neither are flukes.

Honestly, I haven't broken down the match-up yet...but, it's VERY likely that the Colts can win. Why?
peyton-manning.nfl.gif

Why this kind of thread? Why even mention the Texans ( :rolleyes: @ J4L)? Cuz, we know that you ain't playing the Vikes or the Cards. There's a reason Peyton doesn't have a full allotment of talent like he usually has...yet is in the SuperBowl.

Ps- as an unbias observer...You been get'n on folks for hating the Saints all year. You need to do the same with the Colts. There's a reason both teams are in the big game...and, neither are flukes.

You are coming off a lil biased man.. how you gone post a picture of "Dr.Peyton" and not post a picture of "Dr.Brees" we are talking about this year right?.. I know they "gave" the MVP to Peyton and all but Brees did complete the years with better numbers than Peyton man.. so lets be fair...

Brees neutralizes Peyton....

Now who is your next Dr.? I have a Dr. for every DR. you name and then some...lol

That's the thing...I am not discrediting the Colts.. you are right.. they are number 1 in the AFC for a reason.... BUT!!! the NFC was tougher this year...Whether you are willing to admit it or not...

This is either cuz you're satisfied with the NFC Championship win. Or, Ignorance is Bliss as he!!.

Man how you gon' tell me why Im calm?....lol ain't this some shyt...

I am calmer because I really feel the Saints match up a lot better against this Colts team than we did withthe VIkes... We had to ALTER our offense to beat them.... That speaks a lot for their defense....

Dallas offense wasn't no snub... but look at what the Vikes did their offense because the Cowboy went in there running the same ol shyt....lol

Colts don't present this same problem on Defense... Do the Colts have a Jared Allen type on their line?...

They may be good against the run, but so was the Cards... we know how to open that shyt up if you ain't putting pressure on Brees...

You are coming off a lil biased man.. how you gone post a picture of "Dr.Peyton" and not post a picture of "Dr.Brees" we are talking about this year right?.. I know they "gave" the MVP to Peyton and all but Brees did complete the years with better numbers than Peyton man.. so lets be fair...

Brees neutralizes Peyton....

Now who is your next Dr.? I have a Dr. for every DR. you name and then some...lol

That's the thing...I am not discrediting the Colts.. you are right.. they are number 1 in the AFC for a reason.... BUT!!! the NFC was tougher this year...Whether you are willing to admit it or not...

:lol:...I only "seem" biased, cuz you're so busy trying to paint me as someone who hates the Saints....:lol:

The point is...the Saints ain't had to deal with any QB like Peyton this year. For what it's worth...Peyton is calling his own game. And, is a he!!ava lot better at calling it than Favre and Warner.

Im not typing anything different than what anyone is saying or bloging about. There's are reasons why, even you, been discrediting what the Colts have done...yet, there they are. The Saints are going to have to change up the coverages just a bit...and, their guessing game is going to have to get tighter....which is the tail-end of my point.

Ps- That NFC is tougher than the AFC rap is for another time..cuz, that ain't true. You had 7, 8 teams going for two playoff spots. That's alot tougher than only one "still in the hunt" at the end of the year. Heck...the NFCW almost nullifies your stance on that.

Man how you gon' tell me why Im calm?....lol ain't this some shyt...

I am calmer because I really feel the Saints match up a lot better against this Colts team than we did withthe VIkes... We had to ALTER our offense to beat them.... That speaks a lot for their defense....
FYI...the Saints are going to have to do the same with a very speedy Indy D. You're not going to just run past the Colts. They have speed AND match-up, assignment wise, well.

Dallas offense wasn't no snub... but look at what the Vikes did their offense because the Cowboy went in there running the same ol shyt....lol
And, you expect Indy to? Not that it matters. Cuz, you can see it coming...but, you still gotta stop it.

At any rate...only Dallas fan and N.O.'s thought that much of the Cowboys, in the first place. So, stop using them as an example...:lol:

Colts don't present this same problem on Defense... Do the Colts have a Jared Allen type on their line?
:retard:

Dwight Freeney....with the Mathis chaser on the other end.

See this is what I am talking about man..

The Saints haven't seen a QB like Peyton...(Saints just finished dealing with Warner and Favre)

Ok

The Colts haven't seen a QB like Brees (Colts just finished dealing with "that dude" from the Ravens...lol and a Rookie who the Saints MURDERED"

(assumming you are tossing out Brady.... being that the both went head up with Brady and the Saints were MUCH better against him than the Colts were.. but ok)

"The Saints are going to have to change up the coverages just a bit"

Are you saying the Colts can keep the coverages the SAME after dealing with the JET passing offense for crying out loud??!?!..:retard:....lol

But ok....

And that Jets defense was over rated... and with the Saints defense being ranked so low due to our injuries surely you have to agree we are "UNDER" rated...

We face the Jets when they were talking that number 1 defense crap this year as well... you see how that turned out...

Saints will win this one...

FYI...the Saints are going to have to do the same with a very speedy Indy D. You're not going to just run past the Colts. They have speed AND match-up, assignment wise, well.

And, you expect Indy to? Not that it matters. Cuz, you can see it coming...but, you still gotta stop it.

At any rate...only Dallas fan and N.O.'s thought that much of the Cowboys, in the first place. So, stop using them as an example...:lol:

:retard:

Dwight Freeney....with the Mathis chaser on the other end.

Our O-LINE is far good enough to deal with them cats.. since you been out the loop with our O-Line a bit go read up on them....

WHO DAT!!!

Last edited:
:lol:...I only "seem" biased, cuz you're so busy trying to paint me as someone who hates the Saints....:lol:

The point is...the Saints ain't had to deal with any QB like Peyton this year. For what it's worth...Peyton is calling his own game. And, is a he!!ava lot better at calling it than Favre and Warner.

Im not typing anything different than what anyone is saying or bloging about. There's are reasons why, even you, been discrediting what the Colts have done...yet, there they are. The Saints are going to have to change up the coverages just a bit...and, their guessing game is going to have to get tighter....which is the tail-end of my point.

Ps- That NFC is tougher than the AFC rap is for another time..cuz, that ain't true. You had 7, 8 teams going for two playoff spots. That's alot tougher than only one "still in the hunt" at the end of the year. Heck...the NFCW almost nullifies your stance on that.

But, against common opponent, i.e., the Pats, Brees & Co. carved the Pats' D to shreds. Manning & Colts needed Pats to self-destructed on poor, 4th down call. Manning is known for getting "tight" earlier in big games anyway; typically takes half for him to figure defensive keys; Saints must score earlier and often in 1st 2 quarters to put Manning & Colts in chase mode. Jets did fine till very end of 2nd quarter, then wheels fell off in 2nd half. Plus, I think the Vikes' O is much more diverse that Colts (Peterson & Harvin are beasts out of the backfield; Addai/Brown will keep you honest but not of same caliber of gamechangers) Manning is the engine; confuse & rattle Manning earlier, then Colts O stumbles till Manning finds groove, then shootout is on, just hope Saints have decent lead to play from lead, control the clock, and tack on as needed down the stretch. Saints can handle the pass rushers, NFC prepared them for those two.

Geaux Saints!

Back