Oral Sex Linked to Rise in Men's Throat Cancer

Kendrick, just put your mouth down there once. It won't hurt bruh.

Also, Kendrick played Baseball at JSU, Kendrick ain't no dayum virgin :lol:, I know how them cats got down.

:lmao: Runs out the room...

eat-pussy-survive.jpg

:):weee::flippy:

:gone:
:lol:

Ya'll soooooo wrong. :lol: Leave that baby alone. He might be saving himself for marriage. I think that's sweet. :)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And Jaggie, you are REALLY wrong for that picture! It was blocked at first, but now I can see it. :smh: :lol:

Wait a minute. Just because I said one needed a partner to experience bad sexual relations, does not green light any speculation into one's virginity or lack thereof. Boy, you give people around here an inch and they take a mile.

Wait a minute. Just because I said one needed a partner to experience bad sexual relations, does not green light any speculation into one's virginity or lack thereof. Boy, you give people around here an inch and they take a mile.

You are an oral sex virgin, though. You will thrill her if you give her the double whammy. If you're nervous, make sure you have a woman who keeps herself up, use a dental dam, and focus on the man in the boat, although you can suck on the labia and dip your tongue in her cooch as well...

You are an oral sex virgin, though. You will thrill her if you give her the double whammy. If you're nervous, make sure you have a woman who keeps herself up, use a dental dam, and focus on the man in the boat, although you can suck on the labia and dip your tongue in her cooch as well...

So I have to treat the whole process like buying a used car, right? Make sure the oil has been changed regularity and the fluid levels are where they are supposed to be. Gotcha. Well, accept for that whole man in the boat thing, though.

So I have to treat the whole process like buying a used car, right? Make sure the oil has been changed regularity and the fluid levels are where they are supposed to be. Gotcha. Well, accept for that whole man in the boat thing, though.

Well that's how some women describe their clit. You play with it, she plays with you for a good while.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back