Opinions on FAMU incident

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
He don't believe that either, can he name a situation where that has happened I'd think not. Our troubles aren't from "Gang" members believe that.

Trust me. I know of situations and locations where gang members have infiltrated frats, and have gone back home for the summer vacations, and "hooked up" with their old gang members. HOWEVER, I didn't say that gangs were the problem, only that there are gang members in our frats. If you are naive enough to think there aren't, I don't know what to tell you.

The problem is that folks with good sense (or so we thought) have a gang mentality, and that is why they are beating the hell out of folks. The trouble may not be from gang members, but they are from a gang members' mentality. I don't know why some of you would find it so hard to believe that these types of folks are getting into fraternities. I didn't say it was a pandemic but hell, get real!! They are getting into college, aren't they?

Trust me. I know of situations and locations where gang members have infiltrated frats, and have gone back home for the summer vacations, and "hooked up" with their old gang members. HOWEVER, I didn't say that gangs were the problem, only that there are gang members in our frats. If you are naive enough to think there aren't, I don't know what to tell you.

You can tell us a real situation where you saw gangmembers in a frat.

I know of a chapter in Illinois where there were a couple of gang members who had been initiated, and during their spring break/winter break, they went back to their "hood," connected with some of their old gang brothers, were involved in a drive by, and were arrested and could not return to school.

Can you prove that there are NOT gang members in frats? If you are basing your opinion on LOOKS ALONE, you are being very naive!

I know a couple of people that pledged fraternities at JSU that were in gangs before they got to JSU and still repped their gang while at JSU all while being a part of their fraternity.

Alot of people from Chicago/Gary took their gang affiliation with them to school.

I know a couple of people that pledged fraternities at JSU that were in gangs before they got to JSU and still repped their gang while at JSU all while being a part of their fraternity.

Alot of people from Chicago/Gary took their gang affiliation with them to school.

this is true.

A lot of SU folks did that too... now, if they wereREALLY in gangs back home is the question...or were they just fronting? Some were, some weren't.

A lot of SU folks did that too... now, if they wereREALLY in gangs back home is the question...or were they just fronting? Some were, some weren't.

Real thugs don't go to school. If by some miracle they do, they don't maintain the GPA to pledge. If they do, at that point they cease to be those thugs that they were. People grow up in college, and college does change people.

Real thugs don't go to school. If by some miracle they do, they don't maintain the GPA to pledge. If they do, at that point they cease to be those thugs that they were. People grow up in college, and college does change people.

Are real gangbangers, real thugs?
Is there a difference? :whatever:

Are real gangbangers, real thugs?
Is there a difference? :whatever:
Yeah there is a difference in my opinion at least to some degree. Because a "real thug" don't see school as his opportunity he wants to get his money the "fast" way. And anyone can claim to be gangbangers. I know so many people that claimed that while they were at Alcorn that were from my hometown but if you really knew them and saw how there were back home there is a really big difference. Not to mention how many "thugs" want to be in a frat, they don't even care about it past going to the frat party they can't even tell them apart most of the time.LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back