One Love by New Edition

JSU*Toi

I can't wait... I love NE... :D

376x180.jpg

How do you all like Hot2Nite

I hope Bobby don't pull a David Ruffin and come and take over the mic during a performance! :lol:

Ok can somebody get me a link??? I ain't heard nuthin' down here in B'ham!!! :mad: When's it coming out??

My dad bought me the DVD of the best New Edition videos for my birthday and at 35 years old, I was acting like I was 13 again...doing all the steps and er' thang. :D

I saw New Edition perform at Essence everybody was kinda indifferent at first but about five minutes in word spread around the dome the NE was back on there game people came running into the arena as New edition preceded to wreck the dome. They were everybody I talked to surprise performance they turned the dome out.

Ok, so I FINALLY saw the video, but still haven't heard the song on the radio. I knew they had a CD coming out after I saw them on 106 and Park a while back, but I lost track of when it was coming out.

Someone mentioned how they turned it out at Essence...I knew they still had it when I saw them at the Sky Show last year in Indy. I screamed until I cried...they looked so dang good!! Johnny is still the worse dancer, but he pulled it off. And Ronnie is STILL my fav. :love:

I LOVE NEW EDITION!!!! :heart:

So, have any of you picked up the new CD. It came out about 2 weeks ago. I just took a listen and I think they do a really good job on the ballads. Thus far I'm really feeling Come Home With Me, Re-Write the Memories, and Feelin' It.

They are also on the cover of this week's Jet magazine. At least I think it is this week, I saw it in Wal-Mart on Wednesday night.

I've only gave it one listen but nothing really stood out to me until I got to the ballads (the last half of the CD). Most of their songs sound like everything else out on the radio. I'm slighly disappointed, espically seeing as though bad boy brought us the first 112 CD, Faith Evans and Carl Thomas, who all had a more matrue sound than this CD.

For right now I'll just say it's okay.

I am a huge NE fan from way back, however I was disappointed with this cd. that is until the end. No one does the ballads like NE. Songs 14 and 15 (Re-write the memories and Newness) are the best ones on the CD. In my opinion I am glad that Bobby is not on the album. On the first reunion cd he tried to hard to steal the show. On this cd there is a better flow than the first.

FYI I have noticed that they had release several greatest hits in the last couple of years that are available at Best Buy.

My favorite song, on this CD, is Come Home w/Me. I didn't really like this CD too much, when I purchased it initially, but now, I'm loving it. :jump: :tup: :jump:

SU's Finest '93 said:
My favorite song, on this CD, is Come Home w/Me. I didn't really like this CD too much, when I purchased it initially, but now, I'm loving it. :jump: :tup: :jump:

I'm with you...I didn't get into it at first and maybe because I just didn't take time to listen to it. But NOW...I am digging this CD. I love the single One Love...lyrics, beat, but it's not long enough.

The last couple of days I've been listening to it and I realized that it really does have that N.E. flava...it just doesn't hit you at first. I hope the true N.E. fans will continue to support it.

I LOVE NEW EDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

they were on showtime at the apollo 2 weeks ago...put on a way better performance than half the crap they put on there. I actually enjoyed it.

they did a new song and an old song..

Jag-Tig said:
I'm with you...I didn't get into it at first and maybe because I just didn't take time to listen to it. But NOW...I am digging this CD. I love the single One Love...lyrics, beat, but it's not long enough.

The last couple of days I've been listening to it and I realized that it really does have that N.E. flava...it just doesn't hit you at first. I hope the true N.E. fans will continue to support it.

I LOVE NEW EDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

:nod:

JT, the One Love song is only an interlude, that's why it's so short...but, I agree w/you, it is slammin'. :tup:

Back