Once Again Need Musical Help From TSPNers, esp ASUer Circa 1982.

yvette23 said:
Actually, I'm a big fan of the Bee Gees. :tup: I shole got dat "Saturday Night Fever" soundtrack. :nod:

And yes, I'm familiar with Heart and Average White Band too. :lol:

That soundtrack is CLASSIC. Speaking of soundtracks, was/is there a School Daze soundtrack? I LOVE that song that the Gammettes (or whatever they were called,,, the Gammite sweethearts) sang at the step show. that sounds(sounded like a real song of the era/before that era. man, ever time i hear there song it makes my eyes water thinking about the college days (but at the time it seemed like they were never end and it was pure hell,, but now it seems like they went by so quick! :whine: )

Bartram said:
HAAA! Between Yvette :bowdown: and Jelli :bowdown: ,,, I BET I'LL TRACK DIS SONG DOWN, these hot-shot youngsters in dis mug!! :bowdown:

man i'm telling you,,, that's the beauty of TSPN, soooooooo much insight. :bowdown:
:shh: :headphone Since you called me out....are you sure about the year? I need at least a melody...you gone hafta call a sister and humm or sang or something...cus them lyrics you posted got me scratching my head. :retard:

jelli said:
:shh: :headphone Since you called me out....are you sure about the year? I need at least a melody...you gone hafta call a sister and humm or sang or something...cus them lyrics you posted got me scratching my head. :retard:

Year? Absolutely,,, i was fresh out of high school and straight to Tuskegee. now it could have been released in 81' but no earlier. aaaight, i'll PM. :cool:

It's hard to write the lyrics cause it was multiple vocals,, but i'm telling you,, it had a melodic line along the lines of something The Time would do with all the keyboard instrumentals with female vocals and this "robot"/Kraft Wurk type voice saying "A.E.R" (then the female voclas) "Keep daaaaaaaancin'" (then robot voice in the background at the same time) "O.B.I.C". C'MON!!!! YALL GOTTA KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUGHT!!!! AAAARG!!!!

I thought you found the song.
You haven't found that song yet?

I use to listen to WBIL myself around that time when it was head quartered off Hway 29 so maybe,.....just maybe I can help.

artistdirect.com

You can find anything in print on this site.

Legend35 said:
I thought you found the song.
You haven't found that song yet?

I use to listen to WBIL myself around that time when it was head quartered off Hway 29 so maybe,.....just maybe I can help.

artistdirect.com

You can find anything in print on this site.

Still ain't found it! I think it was a one-hit wonder type group because I've never heard it again, not even on the VH1s and MTVs of today that are good at bringing back every genra of music the last 20 or so years. Even Jelli couldn't readily name the toon/artist with me humming it!

Back