Old folk saying...........

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
My mother used to say,

I'd be whipping his ass YET...which meant she would be beating his behind continously, non-stop, forever! :lol:

Warndalyn said:
"I'm goin' make groceries."

My first time hearing someone say this was when I went to school @ Grambling. A lot of the people from Louisiana would say that a lot.

Seeing Spots said:
:lol: Now that's an oxymoron if there ever was one!!!

My 90 year old aunt says: if your cat itching, the last man had, wants it again! :eek: :lol:

Women's Forum,,,,send help!

Just kidding SS, that was funny as, well you know the rest.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seeing Spots said:
:lol: Now that's an oxymoron if there ever was one!!!

My 90 year old aunt says: if your cat itching, the last man had, wants it again! :eek: :lol:
:what:..............................:lmao: Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...... :emlaugh:

I still hear these while @ home:
<b>It's hotter than wolf pussy out hea</b>: Let's see.... 95+ degrees coupled w/ 80% humidity would prolly make it pretty hot outside. :confused: I ain't ever touched a wolf's pussy to see if it's really hot or not. :confused:
<b>It's hotter than a <u>scrimma goat's</u> ass out hea</b>: Different folx would say this. Again, 95+ degrees coupled w/ 80%+ humidity. :confused: Must be awfully hot though.
<b>I'm madder than a <u>scrimma goat</u></b>: Awfully, awfully angry. Don't know how mad a scrimma goat could get btw. :confused:
<b>You think you Chief Big Bad, dont'cha?</b>: Don't know who Chief "big bad" is but he must be a bad mother to be called out all the time.

"Common sense ain't as common as you think" - older lady I know

"Some people don't believe water is wet and s*** stinks"

When asked by one of us where they were going, my parents' response was:
"Going to see a man about a dog". I actually waited up to see if they were bringing a dog home...

Big Thunder said:
I have heard that many many times...what the hell is a CC camp and why would a sissy be happy to be there?

:confused:

The sleeping quarters on naval ships back during World War II. It was all male in those quarters so you should be able to figure out why a sissy would love it.

Don't let your mouth write a check your butt can't cash.

A cow gone need his tail more that fly season.

Crazy as a betsy bug!

Scrap up your fare and come on over hea', I'll pay your way back!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ummm lets see:

Dat boy hair look like sheep isht on shinola - hellified knotty arse hair

Go to da Frigidaire - doesn't matter if it is a White Westinghouse refrigerator

Don't let ur mouf write a check dat ur arse can't cash - talk that big isht if u want.

You reckon dey still doin dat? - In your opinion, is that correct?

That water bill was high as an elephant's arse - That was a high water bill.

You gon make me slap yo teef clean out cho mouf and have em grinnin at chu whilst i commence ta beatin yo arse - self-explanatory

Jaguar Diehard said:
ummm lets see:

Dat boy hair look like sheep isht on shinola - hellified knotty arse hair

That water bill was high as an elephant's arse - That was a high water bill.

You gon make me slap yo teef clean out cho mouf and have em grinnin at chu whilst i commence ta beatin yo arse - self-explanatory

:lmao: :lmao:

My dad to my sisters: Ya'll sho' know ha ta pick uh' pair uh' pants. (Translation:Ya'll married some sorry ass men)

My mom: Yo' uncle must take me fuh crazy. (Translation: Your uncle must think I'm a fool.)

hobo your @$$ on over here, I'm pay your fare back- You come on over, I'm whip that @$$
I wouldn't give you what the good lord gave a maggot, what's that? A lifetime in the $_ _ _ house.

And Make Ace(Haste)=and hurry ya arse up!!
Da-reckla=all of a sudden(Da-reckla, all the lights went out.)
Finsta=about to as in,"I'm finsta go MAKE GROCERIES!!!"(how the hell you MAKE groceries?

t'nincha=very small person
hockey=isht
louda=probably(He louda get down 'ner and lie some kinda hard to dem white folk)
Bread aint done=not a very smart person( I'on care what cha say, Maeola baby boy's bread aint done!!!)

"You can't po piss out of a boot even with the instructions on the bottom of it"- Grandma

"You don't miss your water till your well runs dry"- Grandma

The way I heard it was: You ain't got a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of.

Here's more:

I say this one ALLL the time: You can't piss on my head and tell me it's rain. :kaioken:

Don't fatten frogs, to feed snakes, meaning don't aid your enemy!

My girlfriend's husband's granny told her when she first met her, Gul get away from this boy, he ain't nothing but breathe and britches! :lol: She didn't listen, they've been married almost 40 years! HAHAHAHA

That's a GOOD description of P~! :flamethro :flippy: :lol: :devil2: :lecture: ;) :smh: :idea:

Back