Ok, I'm going through the change again

Originally posted by Suge
You may be right Nita....but I don't care about what's right!! :D I just care about what I want. And I want women to have hair.......but I don't do manes, unless its all your mane. You kan keep that horse hair.

Man I still remember when I wanted to go home and punch my lil sister's "hair dresser" in her mouth when she kut of her hair. That bald headed broad was just hair hating. Mad because my lil sis had some body and bounce to her isht, and she just had some waves! Had my lil stunna crying and ish. Trife arse hair hater!

When I'm rubbing my hand up and down your back, I'm not being romantic baby....I'm really checking for tracks...

You ask how do I love thee, well let me count the strands, and if I forget, I'll get my ruler, and measure my love for you again..

What's wrong with Halle's hair you ask...umm I can still see her neck! :mad:

Yo ass is not well....LOL

:lol:

Highlight it and layer it.

This past summer I had highlights... err it was blonde. My husband liked it the first day. Then I went black. I hated it the first day. Now, I've got braids for the 2nd time this year and my
hair that has grown in the braids is much thicker and stronger. I am trying to grow it...So far, so good.

Thanks for all the ideas/suggestions

I think I may try this roller rod set first, a new color, then cut it. You know, when you get your hair rolled on those small rods or with straws.

I've checked out quite a few styles online, so I'm getting some ideas. Quite a few of the stylist are here in Dallas.

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

Why Sugar, what's wrong with Halle's hair....that girl's hair always looks good.

I know........every hairstyle I've ever had, I modeled after her.........she is the reason I cut my hair short for the first time in 1994 (remember Strictly Business?? :lol: )

By the way Dtown, ever considered going au naturale?? :lol:

Originally posted by yvette23

By the way Dtown, ever considered going au naturale?? :lol:

Is you au crazyale....I wish I would try a natural. :lol: I don't have that er, rum wash and wear hair Missy.

Thanks, but NO Thanks.

LOL

Back