Ok, I'm going through the change again

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Well I know you ask for ladies, but I have a suggestion....

Don't cut your hair!!!!! Believe me when I tell you that if your neck is showing, then your hair is too short. I like a woman with long, thick locks, and her hair cut in layers, so that it has that full look, but not too bushy. That is what you should be striving for.

Long Layers!!

Just my $19.11:p

I'm trying the let it grow thing. No style in mind. Just letting it grow. I usually wear it flipped. I think your hair is too long for that though. I don't know what to tell you besides do like Toi and Yvette. ;)

Originally posted by Suge
Well I know you ask for ladies, but I have a suggestion....

Don't cut your hair!!!!! Believe me when I tell you that if your neck is showing, then your hair is too short. I like a woman with long, thick locks, and her hair cut in layers, so that it has that full look, but not too bushy. That is what you should be striving for.

Long Layers!!

Just my $19.11:p

Thanks Sugar....:kiss:

If my hair gets as long as yours, I'll be batting 10,000,000!

I saw you looking upside my head Saturday. Get yourself some color!

shut up black.....LOL

Nita, Imma get me some color and Imma let yo girl put it in there...what do ya thank?

Yeah, get yourself some color. My hair is reddish brown now. It covered my blonde streaks and I think it looks cute.

Girl, treat yourself to some color. :tup:

Don't do too much color.................just some highlights if anything.

Listen to Suge, these women don't know anything about hair. I am a hair hoe and a hair expert! If you want to attract soem attention and get some looks like "Dayum", then take my advice!

Originally posted by kellis
Yeah, get yourself some color. My hair is reddish brown now. It covered my blonde streaks and I think it looks cute.

Girl, treat yourself to some color. :tup:

That's probably close to Nita's hair color...or maybe she's more of an auburn...whatever it is, it sure is purty. :D

I have blonde/golden highlights now, but since my hair's been growing, they're going away. U can barely see them and you know I despise the natural color of my hair.

Gotta do sometin, and quick...thanks y'all. :D

Don't do too much color.................just some highlights if anything.

Listen to Suge, these women don't know anything about hair. I am a hair hoe and a hair expert! If you want to attract soem attention and get some looks like "Dayum", then take my advice!

Thank you sweetie, but ur, rum...I really don't have that attracting attention problem now. ;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
My streaks were fading too. Once I put that color in my hair, you could tell where the streaks were.

Good luck. Let me know how you come out.

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
xhale,

you know how Halle's been wearing her hair...I'm thinking about that?

I had that this summer and it was a knockout. Go for it.

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
xhale,

you know how Halle's been wearing her hair...I'm thinking about that?

i luv that style, i think it will bring out the best of anyone, u know the way it crops the face, i've been on that one for a while, just aint ready to cut my hair just yet, lol.

Whenever I hear a woman talking about her hair, and she mentions anything relating to Halle Berry......I just start to shake my head and :bawling:

Halle just just doesn't use enough Juices with her Berrys....

You are headed down the wrong path......:(

Every woman is not meant to walk around with a dayum horse's mane on her head, Sugar Bear.

Whenever I hear a woman talking about her hair, and she mentions anything relating to Halle Berry......I just start to shake my head and :bawling:

Halle just just doesn't use enough Juices with her Berrys....

You are headed down the wrong path......:(

Why Sugar, what's wrong with Halle's hair....that girl's hair always looks good.

You may be right Nita....but I don't care about what's right!! :D I just care about what I want. And I want women to have hair.......but I don't do manes, unless its all your mane. You kan keep that horse hair.

Man I still remember when I wanted to go home and punch my lil sister's "hair dresser" in her mouth when she kut of her hair. That bald headed broad was just hair hating. Mad because my lil sis had some body and bounce to her isht, and she just had some waves! Had my lil stunna crying and ish. Trife arse hair hater!

When I'm rubbing my hand up and down your back, I'm not being romantic baby....I'm really checking for tracks...

You ask how do I love thee, well let me count the strands, and if I forget, I'll get my ruler, and measure my love for you again..

What's wrong with Halle's hair you ask...umm I can still see her neck! :mad:

Back