Official "The Chi" on Showtime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thoughts after 2 episodes of season 2:

....And him being warned not to look at old dude's accountant though, LOL!

Emmett's pop and how he is able to work with his babies mommas, much respect....can't stand Emmett's baby momma though...

Ronnie is just in a messed up situation. Glad I'm not him.

Brandon probably has more bad luck than any of the characters. I think something will happened with that gun.

Overall, I love the realism from all of the lives of each character. This is really like the Wire meets Good Times without the silly comedy.

That was funny......

Emmett's dad is the black sister wives living in the Chi...

That gun is gonna come back with all kinds of lives that was shot with it.

It does give you "The Wire" type of vibe....

Random thoughts after 2 episodes of season 2:

I kinda like Reg. He is one of those cats that might rub you the wrong way when you first meet him but once you get to know him, you realize he is just trying to get by like everyone else. He has a heart too. Why do I get the feeling that he and Q will link up later during the season to take out his new boss? ....And him being warned not to look at old dude's accountant though, LOL!

Emmett's pop and how he is able to work with his babies mommas, much respect....can't stand Emmett's baby momma though...

Ronnie is just in a messed up situation. Glad I'm not him.

Brandon probably has more bad luck than any of the characters. I think something will happened with that gun.

Overall, I love the realism from all of the lives of each character. This is really like the Wire meets Good Times without the silly comedy.

This is the best show on T.V., as we speak.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
SMH @ Emmett's baby mama...some women will test you like that wont they...(chuckling)....a lot more I could say but I will leave it alone......LOL!

This show continues to take you through too many emotions, especially with Brandon...sheesh

So Q is actually dead? I can't believe that. His character is too good not to come back....

Meanwhile my favorite character Reg was MIA but mentioned....I wonder what is in store for him in the next episode....

Last edited:
SMH @ Emmett's baby mama...some women will test you like that wont they...(chuckling)....a lot more I could say but I will leave it alone......LOL!

This show continues to take you through too many emotions, especially with Brandon...sheesh

So Q is actually dead? I can't believe that. His character is too good not to come back....

Meanwhile my favorite character Reg was MIA but mentioned....I wonder what is in store for him in the next episode....

That tripped me out. How in the heck is Q dead?

The next episode will get the ball rolling. Also, that female detective is sexy as fugg. Man, where do they find the black women on this show?

Also, Ronnie's azz is crazy.

So Douda is also Mr. Perry of Perry's Pizza? Top Dog on one hand and fronting as a legit business man on the other? Interesting.....But he and Reg is responsible for the thugs breaking into Ms. Ethel's house? I was thinking Episode 2 was their first ever meeting? <--this storyline/characters intrigues me a little more than the others.

What is that female cop's real motivation? Seems like something else we have yet to learn about her. She really has issues with this 63rd Street mob, otherwise a typical cop like her would not be going out of her way to single them out.

I don't think I can take watching Brandon and Emmett having any more bad luck.....LOL at how cooperative Emmett's baby mamma is now. Young man is learning...be a good provider, make her feel secure & give her good d<----I'll stop right here....:D

Last edited:
This is one hell of a jail cell

600x338

I LOL when he asked "You got something for me in the case?" and he opened it up and said "the other glass is for her" and then he looks up and see this women Douda brings him in prison and he looks up and smiles.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This is one hell of a jail cell

600x338

I LOL when he asked "You got something for me in the case?" and he opened it up and said "the other glass is for her" and then he looks up and see this women Douda brings him in prison and he looks up and smiles.
This dude got a suite LOL

Dam, Perry trying to set Brandon up to take the fall for Ronnie's grandma to get Ms Detective off his crew.

You all beat me to it. Wow! It truly is like his life imitating art. Bad luck for real. Still, he is one of the man characters of the Chi to me. Him being gone is a serious void. It had to be something real serious for whatever happened.....
Aww damn. Must be serious. Hopefully they replace him as opposed to killing his character off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back