Official Game of Thrones Final Season Thread

When Dany and Jon clash, who will Drogon obey?

I hope the spoilers aren't true because Bran as king would suck lol. Also heard one where Dany melts the iron throne. Guess we will see tonight. O and Dany is drogons mother so its really no competition there

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It went downhill after episode 3 smh. I knew no other episode could come close to that but heyal they didn't even try

The entire season was rushed!!!!! Also where the hell did all of Gray Worm’s troops show up from?

I would have been happy if they simply said that Game of Thrones will pause until more book literature is written!!!

I’m angry!!!!!

The entire season was rushed!!!!! Also where the hell did all of Gray Worm’s troops show up from?

I would have been happy if they simply said that Game of Thrones will pause until more book literature is written!!!

I’m angry!!!!!

They explained in episode 4 before leaving winterfell that Dany only lost half of her forces against the NK even though it looked like more while watching episode 3.

Dany got a raw deal. She was right about Cersi and Tyrion and Jon know it. I think she could have been talked down off the future plans. Tyrion should have been executed...he put Cersi before his queen knowing Cersi was a BIATCH.

The show ended like a comedy.

I like the way Drogon decided if his mother couldn't sit on the iron throne nobody would, but this season was rushed and left much to be desired. Can any of you explain the sudden disappearance of the Dothrak? Dany is rallying them for future wars one minute and the next minute they are no where to be found. I'm also trying to figure out what was the whole point of letting Sansa get her way.

I like the way Drogon decided if his mother couldn't sit on the iron throne nobody would, but this season was rushed and left much to be desired. Can any of you explain the sudden disappearance of the Dothrak? Dany is rallying them for future wars one minute and the next minute they are no where to be found. I'm also trying to figure out what was the whole point of letting Sansa get her way.

The Dothraki always follow the strong. There's no one left for them to follow.

Also it wasn't really about Sansa getting her way. The people of the North swore to never be ruled by an outsider again after fighting so hard for their independence after Ned Stark was killed. Even before Ned was killed 2 other Starks were killed by occupants of the iron throne. They'd rather die than be ruled by anyone other than a northerner.

The best part of the final episode....the return of Ghost.

That was the only part I enjoyed. HBO knows what they’re doing. They’re trying to create spin-offs and opportunities down the line to revisit the series.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This shat sucked donkey balls! I'm so pissed at the writers right now. You could tell they had budget constraints and lost good writers. I head that Showtime was stealing all of their writers given the amount of shows they have in production at the moment.

Still, I see that HBO tried to keep some things open for spinoffs to help close the gap on story lines. I am convinced that Jon Snow will become the Ice King.

This shat sucked donkey balls! I'm so pissed at the writers right now. You could tell they had budget constraints and lost good writers. I head that Showtime was stealing all of their writers given the amount of shows they have in production at the moment.

Still, I see that HBO tried to keep some things open for spinoffs to help close the gap on story lines. I am convinced that Jon Snow will become the Ice King.

I think so too. I'm going to get the books on Kindle and take it from there.

I honestly don't understand how any of you thought the ending or the season sucked. I was cool with it.
I think they took some shortcuts to bring it to an end but almost anything after the battle with the Wight Walkers was going to be anti-climatic ESPECIALLY with Arya doing to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenn that was some thrown together mess. Left too many questions unanswered.

1. Jamie's story line went to shit. Felt too rushed after episode 4.
2. Aryas story line didnt answer several questions. Faceless man to name 1.
3. Cersei got off too easy given how cruel she was.
4. Jon Snow shouldnt have had to kill Daneryes. She should have been poisoned.

1. Jamie's story line went to shit. Felt too rushed after episode 4.
2. Aryas story line didnt answer several questions. Faceless man to name 1.
3. Cersei got off too easy given how cruel she was.
4. Jon Snow shouldnt have had to kill Daneryes. She should have been poisoned.

Exactly!!!! The battle with the Ice King should have lasted at least 3 episodes. He should have had some verbiage.

To your points:

1. Jamie should have been the one to kill Daneryes.

2. Aryas should have killed Cersei as a form of vengeance.

3. Jamie should have led Cersei to safety but when she felt she was safe Aryas should have peeled off Jamie’s face and killed her meaning that she also killed Jamie.

4. Jon Snow should have been crowned King.

At first I felt the same as everyone else, that the final episode of the series seemed thrown together. But later that night I had to go to work (3rd shift) and my mind went over details in the books. A Game of Thrones and A Clash of Kings (books 1 & 2) actually did foreshadow a lot of things that happened during the final series. Also, the very first episode and the entire Season 1 of GoT (HBO) was just dripping with foreshadowing, especially about Daenerys, Jon and Bran. Anyone who has not read any of the books wouldn't have a better understanding of the series finale; nor would they understand the ironic deaths of the some of the main characters. I wasn't bothered by how the series ended, but I do admit I was sad. I tuned in to GoT from day, ever since I was flipping through the channels and saw Sean Bean (Ned Stark) on my TV. Since April 2011, day 1, episode 1, Season 1, I've been hooked, so hooked I started reading the book series the Monday after it aired. Game of Thrones was the only television series that I've ever watched without missing an episode for 9 years!

I used to brag about how HBO did a really good job keeping the television series in line with the books. They veered off in Season 3, after The Red Wedding but managed to get back on track. I think it all started going to pot when George R.R. Martin became an official HBO employee.

Back