Obama’s First Act: Taxpayer Money To Fund Murder Of Black Babies

I meant that all Governor's have a mansion in the "STATE" they govern. All mayors live in the vicinity of their city, therefore they should have been the first held responsible for their mishaps. They dropped the ball just like the FEDS and they are not excluded from criticism.

What are you talking about RB... Blanco and Nagin were both blasted as well. Blanco didnt even run for re-election after that fiasco..... Nagin won off the race card barely...

Secondly, how does Obama sign that bill make him a baby-killer. I ask the question in a respectful manner, Is Obama forcing anyone to the clinic..

Seriously.......:retard:

I'm convinced.
Royal Blue is really this guy.

David_Duke_WS.jpg

People.
Quit responding to this clown's youtube garbage.:retard:

Last edited:

Why do you guys keep responding to this dude. Look BO is the President of the United States. I will not be pleased with every decision that he makes, like this one. However, I am smart enough to realize that he will not be able to please 100% of the people 100% of the time.

RB.....dude you need help bruh.

I fault Bush for allowing Ted Kennedy to write the education bill. I fault Bush for signing a $700 billion dollar economic garbage bill. I fault Bush for not immediately issuing an executive order to drill in Alaska and offshore. I fault Bush for saying he will accept civil unions. He should have said it doesn't matter what gays call it because it's still an abomination.......that simple.

As for the moral issues, Bush was against abortions, homosexuality, sex education and etc. He promoted Abstinence Education and AIDS prevention. Saddam and his son's got what they deserve, and I'm sure they're enjoying God's company. As for what happened in New Orleans, the blame starts with the "CITY", State, and then the Federal Government. Bush didn't live in New Orleans, but the Mayor and Governor did. As for the Iraq war, we should not have went to Iraq on false pretense, however I do believe it was a covert mission. This is a strategy that is used in war all the time. The bible is full of it, and you can start with Joshua and his spies.

I'm not a hypocrite because I can "BOLDLY" state when anyone is wrong........family included.
Which sin is greater abortion or providing for marriage (that's what it it) between same sex? Since you have condemned the sons, I am sure you can answer that question.
The city nor the state has the number of helicopters needed to pluck those black persons from the water/superdome. I see the federal gov. (Busch) assisted the rich areas of Cali before the fires were out.
Going to war on flase pretense was/is murder!!!!
You obviously do not know what a covert mission is. Spying and covert operations are different things though spying is done covertly.

Why would Obama go out of his way to sign an executive order to support he murdering of innocent babies? Why is he forcing American taxpayers to pay for the murder of innocent, speechless, and defenseless babies?
Why don't you just state the real reason you oppose Obama so much? Are you a white racist or self-hateing colored?

Why do you guys keep responding to this dude. Look BO is the President of the United States. I will not be pleased with every decision that he makes, like this one. However, I am smart enough to realize that he will not be able to please 100% of the people 100% of the time.

RB.....dude you need help bruh.
You are so right. I ws reading a thread and wondering the same thing. Now I am feeding his/her ego.

What are you talking about RB... Blanco and Nagin were both blasted as well. Blanco didnt even run for re-election after that fiasco..... Nagin won off the race card barely...

Secondly, how does Obama sign that bill make him a baby-killer. I ask the question in a respectful manner, Is Obama forcing anyone to the clinic..

He's encouraging women to commit a murder. It's like the mob ordering a hit on someone, but not physically doing it themselves. Why was this bill so important that Obama issued an executive order?

The mayor and Governor should take the bulk of the blame because it's their State.

Which sin is greater abortion or providing for marriage (that's what it it) between same sex? Since you have condemned the sons, I am sure you can answer that question.
The city nor the state has the number of helicopters needed to pluck those black persons from the water/superdome. I see the federal gov. (Busch) assisted the rich areas of Cali before the fires were out.
Going to war on flase pretense was/is murder!!!!
You obviously do not know what a covert mission is. Spying and covert operations are different things though spying is done covertly.

Go to the "Old Testament" and read it for yourself. All sins are not the same nor do they carry the same punishment. Would you sentence a human being to death for stealing bubble gum from a store?

Why don't you just state the real reason you oppose Obama so much? Are you a white racist or self-hateing colored?

Do you know the answer to the questions? I'll post them again so you can ponder them. Obama clearly has no moral values nor does He respect God's innocent babies.

Why would Obama go out of his way to sign an executive order to support he murdering of innocent babies? Why is he forcing American taxpayers to pay for the murder of innocent, speechless, and defenseless babies?

Is this not considered a covert operation?

Joshua 2:4 "And the woman took the two men, and hid them, and said thus, "There came men unto me, but I wist not whence they were :"

You talk about courage, this woman Rehab certainly was no wimp, she took the two spies and hid them to protect them. She knew that Jericho would not stand before the children of Israel, when they had their God behind them. She told the king that sure they came to me, but I didn't know then who they were, or where they are now. She was in a little covert operation of her day.

Joshua 2:5 "And it came to pass about the time of shutting of the gate, when it was dark, that the men went out: whither the men went I wot not: pursue after them quickly; for ye shall overtake them."

Rehab continued with her story, that when it became dark, the men went out the gate and into the night. I just don't know where they went. Then Rehab told the king, you send men out immediately, and surely your will overtake them in their journey. This lady could lead any intelligence agency today for she know how to set covert action into place. She is out-thinking the enemy, the people of Jericho as they stood right before her face. http://www.theseason.org/joshua/joshua2.htm

Go to the "Old Testament" and read it for yourself. All sins are not the same nor do they carry the same punishment. Would you sentence a human being to death for stealing bubble gum from a store?

So now you're comparing Katrina to stealing bubble gum from a store. :lol: :lol:

Wow not only are you mislead, illiterate, and lost. You're also a sick human being who get's his sermon from youtube and different websites. :shame:

I fault Bush for allowing Ted Kennedy to write the education bill. I fault Bush for signing a $700 billion dollar economic garbage bill. I fault Bush for not immediately issuing an executive order to drill in Alaska and offshore. I fault Bush for saying he will accept civil unions. He should have said it doesn't matter what gays call it because it's still an abomination.......that simple.

As for the moral issues, Bush was against abortions, homosexuality, sex education and etc. He promoted Abstinence Education and AIDS prevention. Saddam and his son's got what they deserve, and I'm sure they're enjoying God's company. As for what happened in New Orleans, the blame starts with the "CITY", State, and then the Federal Government. Bush didn't live in New Orleans, but the Mayor and Governor did. As for the Iraq war, we should not have went to Iraq on false pretense, however I do believe it was a covert mission. This is a strategy that is used in war all the time. The bible is full of it, and you can start with Joshua and his spies.

I'm not a hypocrite because I can "BOLDLY" state when anyone is wrong........family included.

What? Are you aware of the fact that the Federal Government/Army Corp of Engineers is responsible for those levees? The City and State have been fighting for years to get those levees fixed. I dare you give Bush an "IT'S NOT MY FAULT CARD"! The Federal help didn't come for days. People want to blame Gov.Blanco but in her defense she had state agencies pulling people from the water before the Feds arrived. We did all we could do with what we had.

What? Are you aware of the fact that the Federal Government/Army Corp of Engineers is responsible for those levees? The City and State have been fighting for years to get those levees fixed. I dare you give Bush an "IT'S NOT MY FAULT CARD"! The Federal help didn't come for days. People want to blame Gov.Blanco but in her defense she had state agencies pulling people from the water before the Feds arrived. We did all we could do with what we had.

Show me where I posted Bush should not receive blame. Your mayor and governor dropped the ball and tried to roll it on a man that doesn't govern the city nor the State. What's the purpose of a mayor and Governor?

Let's not get away from the real issue. The real issue is that Obama supports murdering innocent, defenseless, babies and none of you criticize him for doing so. I wonder why.

Show me where I posted Bush should not receive blame. Your mayor and governor dropped the ball and tried to roll it on a man that doesn't govern the city nor the State. What's the purpose of a mayor and Governor?

You don't know what went on during Katrina, but you're entitled to your opinion. I was there first hand and I saw and heard everything that went down. You only saw the Convention Center and Superdome coverage. I think the City and State did a damn good job with the search and rescue efforts you didn't see. Have a good day!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AV415yit7Zg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AV415yit7Zg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nrER_MX5_ug&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nrER_MX5_ug&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/doChINcDTJU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/doChINcDTJU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mUuaYXO0ze0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mUuaYXO0ze0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This ones for ole hornet whose still waiting for the bomb to drop :lmao:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zbPuwbzHtog&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zbPuwbzHtog&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
You don't know what went on during Katrina, but you're entitled to your opinion. I was there first hand and I saw and heard everything that went down. You only saw the Convention Center and Superdome coverage. I think the City and State did a damn good job with the search and rescue efforts you didn't see. Have a good day!

I was stationed at NAS Meridian working 16 hr days for 14 days in a row. My four year old son was in the hospital for a week bleeding internally and I couldn't see him because I was helping over 300+ 18 wheelers take food and water to the coast, and helping the residents from the coast get checked into base. I did more than my fair share, therefore I have a right to my opinion.:lecture:

Do you know the answer to the questions? I'll post them again so you can ponder them. Obama clearly has no moral values nor does He respect God's innocent babies.

There I go again...talking to you!!! 'You can not reason with and unreasonable man.'

Back