Obama’s First Act: Taxpayer Money To Fund Murder Of Black Babies

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This kind of thing is what drove me to cast my one and only republican vote (Bush sr.)
There has been news coverage of this. I can not endorse abortion. Nor can I allow that one item to cause me to not vote for the man who is right on every other issue. The other choice was a devote racist. Yes! There was no other reason to fight the MLK holiday.
RB, you hound the pres. and look for anything to knock him. You justify not voting for him on this one issue. How many thousands if not millions did Gorge Busch kill?

Funding these groups was only ended during the Bush admin, but these groups are more than just family planning groups, they also are a part of the AIDS prevention efforts that are going on in Africa. I hope this legislation works. When the family planning clinics were funded, they had a massive impact on slowing the overall population growth of multiple North and West African countries.

One thing I will say about single issue folks like the writers of this article. As long as they find one person of color that agrees, they feel satisfied with their justification. It is like a person seeking advice, and won't listen to any advice that disagrees with what they already had determined they wanted to do.

One thing is true, for the first time Obama has been labeled a "racist"! LOL!

Obama supports murdering innocent babies around the world

WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama on Friday struck down the Bush administration's ban on giving federal money to international groups that perform abortions or provide abortion information — an inflammatory policy that has bounced in and out of law for the past quarter-century.

He said the ban was unnecessarily broad and undermined family planning in developing countries.

"In the coming weeks, my administration will initiate a fresh conversation on family planning, working to find areas of common ground to best meet the needs of women and families at home and around the world," the president said.

The Bush policy banned U.S. taxpayer money, usually in the form of U.S. Agency for International Development funds, from going to international family planning groups that either offer abortions or provide information, counseling or referrals about abortion. It is also known as the "global gag rule," because it prohibits taxpayer funding for groups that lobby to legalize abortion or promote it as a family planning method. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28812519/

Re: Obama supports murdering innocent babies around the world

Psa 22:9 But thou [art] he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope [when I was] upon my mother's breasts.

Psa 22:10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou [art] my God from my mother's belly.

Psa 71:6 By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise [shall be] continually of thee.

Psa 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

Psa 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully [and] wonderfully made: marvellous [are] thy works; and [that] my soul knoweth right well.

Jer 1:4 Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

Jer 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, [and] I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Why did you start this second thread? Was it because of the post that Suge made on the original thread you started? You are the master of half-truths and misinformation.

Funding these groups was only ended during the Bush admin, but these groups are more than just family planning groups, they also are a part of the AIDS prevention efforts that are going on in Africa. I hope this legislation works. When the family planning clinics were funded, they had a massive impact on slowing the overall population growth of multiple North and West African countries.

One thing I will say about single issue folks like the writers of this article. As long as they find one person of color that agrees, they feel satisfied with their justification. It is like a person seeking advice, and won't listen to any advice that disagrees with what they already had determined they wanted to do.

One thing is true, for the first time Obama has been labeled a "racist"! LOL!

Why did you start this second thread? Was it because of the post that Suge made on the original thread you started? You are the master of half-truths and misinformation.

Thank you for posting that Frat. :tup:

Cloaked in the veil of "truth and light ..."

:rolleyes:

Maybe he got so caught up in fits of righteous anger he forgot about the first thread, or couldn't "find" it.

I'ma help y'all out. :angel2:

I wasn't paying attention to what I had previously started......my bad.

Having said that, I'm just glad the truth is out there for everyone to see by numerous sources.

MSNBC NEWS
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28812519/

ABC NEWS
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=6715766

CNN NEWS
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/01/23/obama.abortion/

COMCAST NEWS
http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-politics/20090124/Obama.Abortion.Ban/

AOL NEWS
http://news.aol.com/main/obama-pres...ses-abortion-policy/315979?icid=sphere_search

YAHOO NEWS
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090123/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama_abortion_ban

Sounds like someone's on the far right's bitter bandwagon.

Aint nothing bitter about Clinton and Obama answering to God for their support of murdering innocent defenseless babies. The last time I checked, God stated be fruitful and multiply. No where in scripture did God tell man to reduce the world's population. If you can speak out against Bush for going to Iraq, then you should be able to speak out against Obama for sending our tax dollars overseas to murder innocent babies. Where did we get money to send overseas if the country is broke and in a recession?

If someone is doing wrong, then you let them know about it. A true Christian won't sit back and allow innocent defenseless babies to be murdered without raising sand.

Last edited:
Aint nothing bitter about Clinton and Obama answering to God for their support of murdering innocent defenseless babies. The last time I checked, God stated be fruitful and multiply. No where in scripture did God tell man to reduce the world's population. If you can speak out against Bush for going to Iraq, then you should be able to speak out against Obama for sending our tax dollars overseas to murder innocent babies. Where did we get money to send overseas if the country is broke and in a recession?

If someone is doing wrong, then you let them know about it. A true Christian won't sit back and allow innocent defenseless babies to be murdered without raising sand.

Dude, now that Obama is our President and before you have a nervous breakdown, why don't you quit your job with the IRS and move to another country? Even though they are not a country, Bluedog started a thread with an article that states that Al Qaida is looking for new ways to keep people thinking that Obama is no different than Bush.

Bluedog's Thread

I'm sure Al Qaida's No. 2 man Ayman al-Zawahiri would love for you to grease and comb his sandy head.:lol:

RB, I can not deny it. I agree with you.
Now please show me your posts protesting the slaughter of thousands based on false accusations.
Show me your post assailing the killing of Saddam and his sons.
Show me your posts protesting the death of hundreds in New Orleans.
Show me the posts or post that you are a hypocrit.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
the difference between the two RB, is that Obama is neither forcing nor asking anyone to have an abortion. Bush sent our troops to Iraq...

the difference between the two RB, is that Obama is neither forcing nor asking anyone to have an abortion. Bush sent our troops to Iraq...

That's what these anti-abortion nuts don't see or fail to understand. Nobody is being force to have abortions. It's so funny to see these right wing nuts talk about keeping the government out of your life and home, but want to use the government for this particular issue.

RB, I can not deny it. I agree with you.
Now please show me your posts protesting the slaughter of thousands based on false accusations.
Show me your post assailing the killing of Saddam and his sons.
Show me your posts protesting the death of hundreds in New Orleans.
Show me the posts or post that you are a hypocrit.

I fault Bush for allowing Ted Kennedy to write the education bill. I fault Bush for signing a $700 billion dollar economic garbage bill. I fault Bush for not immediately issuing an executive order to drill in Alaska and offshore. I fault Bush for saying he will accept civil unions. He should have said it doesn't matter what gays call it because it's still an abomination.......that simple.

As for the moral issues, Bush was against abortions, homosexuality, sex education and etc. He promoted Abstinence Education and AIDS prevention. Saddam and his son's got what they deserve, and I'm sure they're enjoying God's company. As for what happened in New Orleans, the blame starts with the "CITY", State, and then the Federal Government. Bush didn't live in New Orleans, but the Mayor and Governor did. As for the Iraq war, we should not have went to Iraq on false pretense, however I do believe it was a covert mission. This is a strategy that is used in war all the time. The bible is full of it, and you can start with Joshua and his spies.

I'm not a hypocrite because I can "BOLDLY" state when anyone is wrong........family included.

Why would Obama go out of his way to sign an executive order to support he murdering of innocent babies? Why is he forcing American taxpayers to pay for the murder of innocent, speechless, and defenseless babies?

Actuallly he's not very good at it at all.

Last edited:
I fault Bush for allowing Ted Kennedy to write the education bill. I fault Bush for signing a $700 billion dollar economic garbage bill. I fault Bush for not immediately issuing an executive order to drill in Alaska and offshore. I fault Bush for saying he will accept civil unions. He should have said it doesn't matter what gays call it because it's still an abomination.......that simple.

As for the moral issues, Bush was against abortions, homosexuality, sex education and etc. He promoted Abstinence Education and AIDS prevention. Saddam and his son's got what they deserve, and I'm sure they're enjoying God's company. As for what happened in New Orleans, the blame starts with the "CITY", State, and then the Federal Government. Bush didn't live in New Orleans, but the Mayor and Governor did. As for the Iraq war, we should not have went to Iraq on false pretense, however I do believe it was a covert mission. This is a strategy that is used in war all the time. The bible is full of it, and you can start with Joshua and his spies.

I'm not a hypocrite because I can "BOLDLY" state when anyone is wrong........family included.

You are absolutely wrong about the Governor living in New Orleans. You think just like most people who know nothing about Louisiana. New Orleans is not the entire state of Louisiana and to let you know, Kathleen Blanco lived in Baton Rouge, which is the state capitol of Louisiana and she is from New Iberia, LA. You absolutely say false stuff to satisfy your belief, which is definitely on the borderline of being a hypercritical person. I really hope you or your family never needs the assistance of Federal Government, because whatever tragedy that occurs, it is probably your fault.

Last edited:
You are absolutely wrong about the Governor living in New Orleans. You think just like most people who know nothing about Louisiana. New Orleans is not the entire state of Louisiana and to let you know, Kathleen Blanco lived in Baton Rouge, which is the state capitol of Louisiana and she is from New Iberia, LA. You absolutely say false stuff to satisfy your belief, which is definitely on the borderline of being a hypercritical person. I really hope you or your family never needs the assistance of Federal Government, because whatever tragedy that occurs, it is probably your fault.

I meant that all Governor's have a mansion in the "STATE" they govern. All mayors live in the vicinity of their city, therefore they should have been the first held responsible for their mishaps. They dropped the ball just like the FEDS and they are not excluded from criticism.

Back