Nothing Worthy

ALABLABBA ?????

How can anybody from Alabama State or Alabama A&M talk any smack to anybody. A&M's only claim to fame is comedian Ricky Smiley going to school there and being too scaired to pledge Que on the yard and waiting to go through grad chapter. And Alabama State is self explanatory, currently you are on pace to winc a SWAC championship once every 10 years, keep up the pace...You guys must have something worked out with the Census. Q: By the way, how do you get an ASU graduate off your front porch??...A: You pay him for the Pizza...The best thing to come out of the state of Alabama is interstate 20.

Where did this lame come from?

Mackon CrackRock,

It's always better for a dayum crab to just remain silent than to come on the board and make a complete ass out of himself.
You have successfully made a complete ass out of yourself.

Now go change your screen name to something else and come back again. Hopefully, with some right info!!!!!!

This is sad!!!!
:(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hey Crab,

It's mighty suspicious that you show up after and azzwhipping! I'm beginning to get real suspicious...Hey Suge, is this Get Ready incognito.

Anyway, check out this article from the Monroe paper.

GSU's pass defense made Jackson State's Kent shaky
Scott Beder / Tech and GSU Reporter
Posted on October 24, 2001

GRAMBLING - Grambling State knew it had a great defense, but the Tigers re-emphasized the point in their 30-16 win over Jackson State last Saturday.

Utilizing a creative game plan, Grambling threw a net around the Southwestern Athletic Conference's No. 1 passing team and top-rated quarterback Robert Kent.

The key was putting pressure on Kent, making the pocket an uncomfortable place to be.

"No. 1, we had to have pressure from places he had never seen before,'' Grambling coach Doug Williams said. "We brought people he didn't expect.''

Grambling employed six defensive backs many times during the game, but sometimes would line up safety Kalvin Pearson close to the line. Sometimes Pearson would blitz and sometimes he would drop into coverage.

Grambling also employed zone blitzes where a defensive lineman drops into coverage, while a linebacker or defensive back blitzes. But on almost every play, Grambling was sending somebody.

"Very seldom did we have only four guys rushing,'' Williams said. "They came from different places. I guess (Kent) thought ground hogs were coming after him.''

As a result, Grambling held Jackson State to 307 yards, but most of those came in the second half with Grambling protecting a lead and Jackson State playing catch up. In the first half as Grambling took a 24-7 lead, Jackson State threw for just 87 yards.

"We brought extra defensive backs on certain downs and distracted (Kent),'' said safety Denmark Reed, who picked off what is believed to be a school record four passes. "He didn't know where the pressure was coming from. We brought some linebackers too. He had to take his punishment or scramble and make a hasty decision."

In all Grambling forced six interceptions, was in position to pick off three others and sacked Kent five times.

As a result Kent, who leads the SWAC in total offense at 376 yards per game, is questionable for Saturday's game at Arkansas-Pine Bluff with a sprained ankle. "I'm going to play Saturday, regardless," said Kent, who did not practice Monday or Tuesday. "I've got to bounce back from the game I had the other night."

Re: Crab

Hmmm, I find it interesting that someone from a school that has been Southern's Beeeotch for the last decade wants to run down someones "CRAB" status. Umm lets see, the last time Grambling won in the superdome ummm, errrr. Dang mabye we can look through the last 80 thousand posts and find out. But I think it was around the time Bill Clinton was first sworn in.

JSU4LIFE

MIGHTY HORNET ??

I find it amusing that some named MIGHTY HORNET wants to run down my screen name. Mighty Hornet sounds like a broke superhero from the 70's. Are you related to the BROWN HORNET from the Fat Albert Cartoon series. What are your powers?? You can you empty a 40 oz in 3 seconds...You can post in this forum at work without getting cought by your boss...Oh im sorry, you dont have a Job.

"THE MOOD IS ABOUT TO CHANGE!!"
JSU4LIFE

Yep, just like I thought. Hey Get Ready, how's it going man. I thought if you posted long enuff you'd give yourself away.

No matter what name you post under, you still manage to swing on SUcks nuttz . Man, you are a real swinging dude.

Speaking of "when". When was the last time JSU won a championship. Was Don Cornelius still hosting Soul Train? Was Pete still sporting an Afro? Who's nads were you swinging on back then?

Ladies and gentlemen the post you have just read was true...the name has been changed to protect the embarassed

Joe Friday Send Help!

Uuuuuh MikeBig

Thats not me bruh...changing my name is not my style. Im brave enough to say what I have to say under my own damn name. I am me.

Lord please help:
Why do the always blame everything on meeeeee? Its me, your child, asking for an answer again. Why do I have to go through this?

singing Trouble in my way, I have to cry sometimes

Originally posted by Get Ready
Uuuuuh MikeBig

Thats not me bruh...changing my name is not my style. Im brave enough to say what I have to say under my own damn name. I am me.

Lord please help:
Why do the always blame everything on meeeeee? Its me, your child, asking for an answer again. Why do I have to go through this?

singing Trouble in my way, I have to cry sometimes

Oh my lawd, that mean's we got another swinga on the board.

Tarzan and Bonzi, please send help!!!!

Re: Mike Bigg

Im just stating facts about how GSU has been SU's beeotch...Just because Southern allows you to get out of the GIMP BOX every now and then and allows you to remove the ball gag from your mouth to call your daddy at "Angola" every now and then (If you saw pulp fiction you know what Im talking about) I know it must be dissapointing every year Grambling fans..you sell all of your food stamps and Wick coupons for tickets to the superdome only to get smacked down on national t.v. So don't accuse me of swinging on anything other than your girlfriend's saggy breasts. And I think the last time JSU won a SWAC championship was when Eddie Robinson combed his hair over his bald spot....aw hell, he did that every year.

Makaho Bedrock aka the Black Al Bundy
JSU4LIFE

Do they still have Food Stamps and WIC's? I don't know, since I pay enuff taxes to feed half the illiterates in Mississippi. And what's wrong with Saggy breasts? The last girl from Mississippi had saggy breast and she gave me her WIC card!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh:
Mako Nutrock
Why you hopping on Sucks bandwagon...
Your shat for brains coach and team had your chance
at the G-Men, You lost with ir all rights to smack us
Go smack vally :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :emlaugh:

We beat that azz man get over it....

JS WHO?? :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:
Oh, that's right......Robert Kent and Robert Hughes
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :splat: :splat:

Mike Bigg

I suggest that when you refer via "Smack" in reference to someone from Mississippi being illiterate that you "SPELL" enough correctly (not enuff). Or does that Commodore Vic 20 you are using not have spell check. And you know all about Food Stamps and Wick...They put them in your Uncle's commisary at Angola. And that girl from Mississippi just forgot that her wick card was under her breast, you just lucked out when she gave you the table dance.

DD NUPE 4 LIFE

"The Mood is about to change !!!"

Made2BeAHo,

Enuff is spelled ezackly how I intended. You might want to check the spelling on WIC. Perhaps you're thinking about the thing you light inside your coal oil lamp at yo mama's house.

But I won't get into talk about lineage, that's really not good smack etiquette. You gotta learn not to leave yourself open son, smacking you is as easy as a $2 freak on Lynch Street. You got some potential, maybe I can arrange to get you a sponsor by the time those blue pushee cat tigers win another divisional championship...within the next 4 years.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Two Dollar Freaks?

If there are any two dollar freaks on Lynch Street they are Grambling Coeds trying to earn enough money to get back to Ruston. And the going rate for a "Scorcher" in that area of town is 20 dollars....40 dollars when GSU and SU come to town (The hizzoes here want to increase their profit margins) . No wonder you could'nt get hooked up the last time you were in Jackson. You were 18 dollars short. Oh and I already have a sponser...."GLOCK-21 !!"

DD NUPE 4 LIFE aka...I didnt even go to your school and I probably "hit" more babes on your campus than you did.

No way dude!

I was there during the 70's, when AIDS was not even being mentioned. Those were truly the good ole days...didn't have a steady girlfriend (just find one with a boyfriend "back home", and just be her "friend". No strings attached, just put in a Barry White 8 track, fire up a doob, and let the TJ Swan do it's thing.

[size=1.5]note to self: remember to take some TJ Swan to Homecoming this weekend![/size]

T.J. SWANN ???

Come on man, you know RIPPLE was da lick back then. And yeah, I can remember when the only AIDS we knew about had "Financial" in front of it. Safe sex was making sure her head didnt hit the headboard.

DD NUPE4LIFE

Re: T.J. SWANN ???

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
Come on man, you know RIPPLE was da lick back then. And yeah, I can remember when the only AIDS we knew about had "Financial" in front of it. Safe sex was making sure her head didnt hit the headboard.

DD NUPE4LIFE

Yeah that Ripple was the isht. But that's what the fellas drank in the dorm room while the spade and domino games were going on.

Hey, what about the off campus parties when you brought whatever you had and just added it to the "cooler". TJ Swan, Boone Farm, Thunder Bird, whatever to fill that sucker up. Only problem, if you drank too much you forgot who you were trying to hit on and wound up passed out on someone's floor (ALONE)!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Made2BeAHo,

Enuff is spelled ezackly how I intended. You might want to check the spelling on WIC. Perhaps you're thinking about the thing you light inside your coal oil lamp at yo mama's house.

LMAO @ Mike, hold it down baby!

Back