Nothing Worthy

Get Ready

I been reading these post, ready to respond in typical Mafia hard like fashion, but I dont see anything worth a response. I guess I have to wait for Suge, Sup, and SOG to get home.

We were simply outcoached, I guess we have to wait for the SCG to make up for our simple mistakes.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Great Pumpkin!

You should have lost last week, too. Thank the refs! :emlaugh:

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :goof: :goof: :goof: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Cheer up GR, at least you're an American

Originally posted by Get Ready
We were simply outcoached, I guess we have to wait for the SCG to make up for our simple mistakes.

I appreciate the honesty.

NOTE: you may want to change your signature. I think Kent proved your statements false this weekend.

Mike,

Did the refs help us win on Sept 29th?

Who has the best clarinet section?

Man please...your smack is moot, even if you are jumping on someone elses bandwagon.

For knowledge's sake

Hey Get Ready:

GSU vs AAMU / GSU vs JSU

You attended both games, if I'm not mistaken. Can you provide a comparison (if any) of both contests, please? Any similarities...differences...whatever.:)

Preciate it. :D

Yeah,

We actually had a chance.....you didnt.

I look forward to playing Grambling again.....you shouldnt

WE ARE JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY....you are not

Any more questions? :D

It wasn't "smack-based"....

Yeah,

We actually had a chance.....you didnt.

I look forward to playing Grambling again.....you shouldnt

WE ARE JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY....you are not

Any more questions? :D

Why do you have to be an @sshole about it??? :xeye:

I was just asking you a dayum football question.:mad:
What???...do I have to put it on the SPORTS BOARD to get a real answer???

Nevermind, man...

*walking away shaking head*

Get Robert you need to get your other school shakers out cuz you are gonna need them......here let me start you off:emlaugh:

Go Bama State

Go Alcorn

Go Valley

Go GSU

Go UAPB

Mike,

Did the refs help us win on Sept 29th?

Who has the best clarinet section?

Man please...your smack is moot, even if you are jumping on someone elses bandwagon.

:emlaugh:

What?

GR,

The score doesn't indicate that you were in the game. It says that you lost!

Come on UAPB! You can do it!

Pups,

Only concern yourselves with Sept. 29th. Grambling is a beatable team but not by any of you other scrubs....only JSU. We will show you in B'ham. When Alcorn kicks your arse and you are right where I predicted you to be (4th in the East) could you please promise not to annoy the Mafia next summer with your dreams of getting past .500. BTW, where is that thread again where you guys predicted a 12-0 season?

MH,

It's the second half of the season. It's time for your team to collapse. You know they are not condenders...only pretenders.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Nall! But JSU is suppose to be Mississippi's most comprehensive and urban university. How cruel can JSU be in misleading it's people like the "Taliban".

Hornetswarm,

I do not understand your post. Please break it down.

and Mikey,

Cooper is going nowhere....and YOU know it.

I been reading these post, ready to respond in typical Mafia hard like fashion, but I dont see anything worth a response. I guess I have to wait for Suge, Sup, and SOG to get home.

Well, maybe you'd like to comment on what ya boy Alexander had to say in today's CL.

Grambling 30 JSU 16

Offense F

I never thought this letter grade would be associated with this unit, but Saturday's performance, well. . . . It's hard to beat anybody, especially a team like Grambling, when you turn the ball over eight times. JSU now has 18 turnovers in its last three games. The Tigers were held 26 points under their season average and were really fortunate on their first touchdown as Tim Manning hauled in a tipped pass that was up for grabs. Robert Kent has had many great Saturdays in his short JSU career; this wasn't one of them. Kent was held out of passing drills this past week in practice because of a sore throwing shoulder, and the timing with his receivers just wasn't there come game time. As a result the offense was out of sync early, and Kent tried to force things the rest of the way against a well-prepared Grambling defense.

DEFense B

OK, so this unit gave up 30 points. However, this unit came up with four turnovers and kept JSU in the game as long as it could while the offense and special teams malfunctioned. There were still too many big plays, but you can't point the finger in this direction this week. Grambling's first three drives started at the JSU 34, 27 and 45-yard lines and came away with 10 points. The G-Men also got the ball at the JSU 28 and 24-yard lines later in the first half, adding 7 more points. Also, the D stopped Grambling once, only to have to go back on the field again after a successful fake punt. Seven more points. Elgin Andrews had another outstanding game, and Derrick Watson turned in a good outing at corner. This bunch has been much more aggressive in recent weeks which is a good sign. Grambling QB Randy Hymes wasn't sacked, but he was forced to make plays on the run on several occasions.

SPecial teams F

Next.

OVERALL D

Who would've thought Alcorn would have fewer SWAC losses than JSU at this point in the season? Certainly not me. Saturday's loss coupled with Alabama State's win over Arkansas-Pine Bluff makes things bleak for the Tigers where the SWAC East title is concerned. Losing to the No. 6 ranked team in Division I-AA isn't that bad of a thing, but playing and losing the way JSU did Saturday is.

? Mark Alexander

18 turnovers in 3 games?????

damn, jsue is pathetic!!!!!!!

Saturday's loss coupled with Alabama State's win over Arkansas-Pine Bluff makes things look bleak for the Tigers
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

All those turnovers and no one can blow us out. Dayum we must be good!!!!!

Only JSU would get an F for 400 yards of offense. We are certainly on a lower level. This is a distinct difference between JSU and all the other offenses who have ran over Gram. :confused:

Saturday's loss coupled with Alabama State's win over Arkansas-Pine Bluff makes things look bleak for the Tigers

Does this man know that Kennedy could not cross the 50 against Gram last year and that you guys struggles with TxSo and UAPB. If ASU, AAMU, Valley, or Alcorn were any good...I would be concerned.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
If ASU, AAMU, Valley, or Alcorn were any good...I would be concerned.
Shouldn't you be concerned that jsue aint worth a dayum!!!!

Your "special" teams are special.
Your defense is wack.
Your head coach is a laundry man.
Your season is OVER!!!!!!

Re: It wasn't "smack-based"....

Originally posted by Ntelekt

Why do you have to be an @sshole about it??? :xeye:

I was just asking you a dayum football question.:mad:
What???...do I have to put it on the SPORTS BOARD to get a real answer???

Nevermind, man...

*walking away shaking head*

My bad NT

I thought you were trying to smack....My bad.

Similarities.....Both of our teams coached poorly during this game. Grambling is not better talent wise than JSU and A&M could have stop Gram had you played your blitzing defense. Better simple strategy could have caused a better game.

JSU actually moved the ball on Gram... we went from 30 to 30, but managed to turn the ball over in one fashion or another to Grambling. Gram ran the ball on A&M because of the soft defense A&M played. Gram couldnt run the ball consistently on JSU.

It's all good...

My bad NT

I thought you were trying to smack....My bad.

Similarities.....Both of our teams coached poorly during this game. Grambling is not better talent wise than JSU and A&M could have stop Gram had you played your blitzing defense. Better simple strategy could have caused a better game.

JSU actually moved the ball on Gram... we went from 30 to 30, but managed to turn the ball over in one fashion or another to Grambling. Gram ran the ball on A&M because of the soft defense A&M played. Gram couldnt run the ball consistently on JSU.

Thanks, man...that's all I wanted! :D

Back