Not a good look (Bad PR if nothing else)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

"You can't indict Jackson State or the city of Jackson over one or two fools," Sanders said. "Everybody's dealing with some of the same issues. You just heard about it in that manner. The city of Jackson has been good, Jackson State has been great. I love this town, I love this city, I love the connecting cities and I love the connecting spirits of everything."

"You can't indict Jackson State or the city of Jackson over one or two fools," Sanders said. "Everybody's dealing with some of the same issues. You just heard about it in that manner. The city of Jackson has been good, Jackson State has been great. I love this town, I love this city, I love the connecting cities and I love the connecting spirits of everything."

Facts

Only after making yall look stupid as hell nationally. Next incident? How long from now? lol
Maybe until we hang our foot in the Bamas asses. Who really knows? But we know one thing, as stupid as people think it may look, we kicking asses and taking names along the way.

Only after making yall look stupid as hell nationally. Next incident? How long from now? lol

Nationally. JSU has been Nationally televised every day this week. And it’s all been positive.

SUN - ESPN3, ESPN
MON - NBAtv, ESPN
TUE - ESPN
WED - ESPN (First Take)
THU - ESPN
FRI - TBD
SAT - ESPN3 postponed (valley ran so we’ll settle for the daily check-in interview ESPN will have with the Deion about JSU football).

We good over here, pimp! 😎

Nationally. JSU has been Nationally televised every day this week. And it’s all been positive.

SUN - ESPN3, ESPN
MON - NBAtv, ESPN
TUE - ESPN
WED - ESPN (First Take)
THU - ESPN
FRI - TBD
SAT - ESPN3 postponed (valley ran so we’ll settle for the daily check-in interview ESPN will have with the Deion about JSU football).

We good over here, pimp! 😎

Right. Ignore the trolls 😆

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back