Not a good look (Bad PR if nothing else)

white media is getting on my nerves with this. Now, this... THIS is bush league, low class behavior by Football Scoop.

Yup. It’s really ridiculous. However, we fall into their trap sometimes. It’s painful to read some of “us vs us” comments. No matter what the situation is for JSU, we need to stick behind them and “us.” One bad apple doesn’t always have to spoil the bunch.

Last edited:

Y’all think Deion wants out of JSU already? He is making a big deal out of this. The petty things they stole can be replaced.

Getting stuff stolen in a locker room is a big deal. Them football players will still something in a heartbeat. But its always a big deal...

white media is getting on my nerves with this. Now, this... THIS is bush league, low class behavior by Football Scoop.

No sir, this is on Deion. This is what comes with being big time.

The press conference wasn’t the place the air his stuff being stolen out. Some things can be handled internally...especially when the items were retrieved.

I heard it was all recovered and a benevolent "safekeeper" even put a plate of catfish and collard greens in for good measure...
Hey, he keeps this up and those firefighters won't be bringing him anymore barbecue when that next ice storm hits. He's gonna be assed out.

Should Deion handled this differently, perhaps but really man. This aint on him. Its an embarrassing moment but the news cycle moves quick. Add some security to the locker room and keep it going. I don't blame Deion

I can’t blame Deion for being upset, but these are things you handle in-house. You gather the powers that be, tell them what’s going and demand it gets fixed.

The post game press conference is not the place and it overshadowed what JSU did on the field yesterday. Deion has to understand that.

I can’t blame Deion for being upset, but these are things you handle in-house. You gather the powers that be, tell them what’s going and demand it gets fixed.

The post game press conference is not the place and it overshadowed what JSU did on the field yesterday. Deion has to understand that.
Exactly!!!! Now, instead of talking about Deion's first collegiate game as a coach, we're talking about this incident. An incident that has alot of holes and unanswered questions.

No sir, this is on Deion. This is what comes with being big time.

The press conference wasn’t the place the air his stuff being stolen out. Some things can be handled internally...especially when the items were retrieved.

Best comment I've heard......

JSU athletic director Ashley Robinson also put out a statement to clarify what happened on Sunday.

"Immediately following our win today, several items belonging to Coach Prime were taken from the locker room," Robinson's statement read. "Those items were quickly recovered and returned. While we consider this an isolated incident, we are thoroughly reviewing security protocols to ensure this does not happen again. However, we refuse to let this dampen the victory for our JSU Tigers, who have worked hard for this moment. We want them to enjoy this time, as we look forward to more game-winning celebrations in the future.”

A police report will not be filed, a JSU spokesperson said.

Mes
Meanwhile 53-0 enjoy your night 🤣

This FAKE outrage lol

Man yall played "Crayon Elementary School"

Southern beat then 61-0

They won one game last season.

45-12 to Allen College....whatever the fuck that is...and yall bragging????? Get the hell out of here with that mess. LMAO!!!! Yall would have gotten more respect if you scheduled a bunch of bull daggers from an all girls college.

It's referring to Professional Behavior and common sense...

Yep. That's the first thing I said myself - shoulda handled this in house! Not in front of a camera. You'd think he would know better........but...........

If you're an HBCU fan, you really hate to see it happen but really hate to see the issue exacerbated by one of our college administrators (head coach) and played out in the press. One can only hope that he learns something from this experience.

Last edited:
Back