Norfolk State, Alcorn State quarterbacks among top HBCU returning signal-callers in FCS

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Something must be in the water in Alabama. That hate been strong. Creating threads about THEE, sneak dissing THEE, and just plain hating on THEE. Y’all alright ? Prime got y’all hating and the dogs ain’t even laid hands on y’all yet... tick tock ... y’all ain’t got to lay down we just taking it from y’all.

He really is, that guy sees things you just can't teach.

There's an oddity about left-handed QBs, imho. When I saw him first series vs us, a frog jumped in my throat because I KNEW he would put on a great performance when I saw him toss one effortlessly while on the run. It went straight to the mark. Really a heady and athletic young man. I'm sure his gpa is also where it needs to be as well.

I didn't have an opportunity to witness Aqeel Glass so I cannot comment on him. Only those I saw w/ my own eyes. No shade to Bama A&M/Glass.

Something must be in the water in Alabama. That hate been strong. Creating threads about THEE, sneak dissing THEE, and just plain hating on THEE. Y’all alright ? Prime got y’all hating and the dogs ain’t even laid hands on y’all yet... tick tock ... y’all ain’t got to lay down we just taking it from y’all.
Dude why are y'all so obsessed with AAMU? Literally nobody from A&M mentioned JSU, and here y'all come begging for attention. Are y'all that insecure? Must be the "Maynor effect", lol. :shrugs:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dude why are y'all so obsessed with AAMU? Literally nobody from A&M mentioned JSU, and here y'all come begging for attention. Are y'all that insecure? Must be the "Maynor effect", lol. :shrugs:
Who said anything about y’all though ? I was actually referring too your step daddy miles .... Triggered much... Y’all want too be mentioned soo bad and it shows. @TRU3000 put your fellow puppy back on its leash before I make lunch meat.

Last edited:
Who said anything about y’all though ? I was actually referring too your step daddy miles fan.... Triggered much. Y’all want too be mentioned soo bad and it shows. @TRU3000 put your fellow puppy back on its leash before I make lunch meat.
BIH you did! 😆

Y'all ain't playing Miles in footbal. Your comment about laying hands on and laying down for JSU made that clear. Ack like y'all been here before, Sheesh!

BIH you did! 😆

Y'all ain't playing Miles in footbal. Your comment about laying hands on and laying down for JSU made that clear. Ack like y'all been here before, Sheesh!
You can’t be this stupid ? Dude literally was shading JSU about our QB... reading is fundamental...you know what... This that A&M education kicking in... let me stop wasting key board strokes on rookies

Rookie? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Boy, I was posting on here back when you were running around in a tiger onesie hurtling yourself into a goal post with Wavey Dave.

Why don't your dumb ass check this out:

20210110_232013.jpg

20210110_232057.jpg

Y'all NSM cats are like a bunch of village idiots on the loose. Been that way ever since my dude Get Ready left the board in shame from all those years of constant crow eating. At least he had the "good sense" to stop posting.

Rookie? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Boy, I was posting on here back when you were running around in a tiger onesie hurtling yourself into a goal post with Wavey Dave.

View attachment 11442

View attachment 11443

Y'all NSM cats are like a bunch of village idiots on the loose. Been that way ever since my dude Get Ready left the board in shame from all those years of constant crow eating. At least he had the "good sense" to stop posting.
LOL Rookie ain’t nobody reading all that....and I ain’t ask for your resume or how long you been posting cause nobody care grandpa... that don’t make up for the fact you’re smalltime , and now you’re mad. LOL. Argue with Jesus not me.

View attachment 11442

View attachment 11443

LOL

Back