Nikki Hoopz Alexander Talks With Big Tigger About Sex Tape Scandal

Maaan that's some foul shit! can be really foul. And we wonder why the sistahs don't trust us! That''s low. :smh:

If a person is stupid enough to fugg on camera and then leave it out there, then they should know it's gonna pop up later.
You saying this girl is so stupid, she ignored all the sex tapes that have surfaced over the year's with all them other girls and she dumb enough to think she different?
She the stupid one if she thought a sex tape of her was not going to hit the net and that's why I say she got a hand in this.

The last 4 so-called leaked sex tapes in the celeb world was planned in order to keep their raggedy names in the sporlight.
I WILL GURANTEE YOU SHE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS BEING PUT OUT THERE. :lol:

Just like all these dumb arse highschoolers and college kids that are sextexting nude photo's of themselves to others.
That shat has started popping back up on these fool's now that are older now.
They on the net crying about how they have lost job's or never got job's because someone put their pictures on the open net.
Managers looking to hire people actually search places like Facebook now for the very purpose of weeding out job candidates before they even get invited in for an interview.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If you make a sex tape and leave it in the hands of the other person, please believe it will end up on the internet.

taking your advice! :lol:

Nall Playboy, the funny part is that you really believe this girl didn't know about the sex tape being released. :lol: Wow!!! :lol: You do know she slept with Flav on his show to get noticed to the world, but you want believe she had anything to with a sex tape. I bet you will get with a hooker and think she is a good church girl too. :lol:

I've always found it interesting how if it's a guy putting a girl's business out there, (ie this sex tape, Kim Kardashian sex tape, etc.), then it's not much said about how the guy is a bytch azz for putting it out there and not keeping his mouth shut.

But when a female puts the business out there, ie Superhead writing a book or Wendy Williams, then it's them hoe.s need to keep their mouths shut. Hoes. can't ever fugg and shut up.

Just an observation...not just on TSPN (but the comments have been said) but in general...

I've always found it interesting how if it's a guy putting a girl's business out there, (ie this sex tape, Kim Kardashian sex tape, etc.), then it's not much said about how the guy is a bytch azz for putting it out there and not keeping his mouth shut.

But when a female puts the business out there, ie Superhead writing a book or Wendy Williams, then it's them hoe.s need to keep their mouths shut. Hoes. can't ever fugg and shut up.

Just an observation...not just on TSPN (but the comments have been said) but in general...

No baby girl, the difference is Superhead wanted to be known as a hoe and put it out there. She didn't play innocent. These other reality sluts put it out there, get paid and play innocent to get a guy like PBLA to marry her. They say it's a sucker born every day. :lol: Be honest, what self respecting woman you know will sleep with Flavor Flav? Then do it on TV for every one to know about. :lol:

Last edited:

maybe yall bitter?:retard:

No baby girl, the difference is Superhead wanted to be known as a hoe and put it out there. She didn't play innocent. These other reality sluts put it out there, get paid and play innocent to get a guy like PBLA to marry her. They say it's a sucker born every day. :lol: Be honest, what self respecting woman you know will sleep with Flavor Flav? Then do it on TV for every one to know about. :lol:

So is Hoopz guy, Ray-J and any other guy that put the tapes/business out there also known as a ho.e? Is Jay-Z a ho.e for putting it out there that he fugged Nas girl/wife in the car next to his baby's car seat?!?!

I'm not saying anybody in these situations are innocent. Like it was said above...if there's a camera in the room you know what one of the outcomes is/are!! LOL

But I'm just asking for clarity... :)

maybe yall bitter?:retard:

Why would we be bitter? :retard:

Your arms too short to be trying to reach that far...
Now stop it!

SS you know we live in a world of double standards. Never understood why a guy would put out a sex tape. The message he is sending to other ladies is, watch out girl, I'm going to put your dirt in the street if given the chance. Same with these kiss and tell chicks like supahead. Sad thing is, people that come in contact with these people will still screw them because they think they are special and it won't happen to them. :retard:

SS you know we live in a world of double standards. Never understood why a guy would put out a sex tape. The message he is sending to other ladies is, watch out girl, I'm going to put your dirt in the street if given the chance. Same with these kiss and tell chicks like supahead. Sad thing is, people that come in contact with these people will still screw them because they think they are special and it won't happen to them. :retard:
True...:nod:

The bottom line is "Everybody got the freak in them,the greater quest is who can bring the freak out of you". :tup:

The difference is Don Juan is considered a legend for pimping chicks, the chicks he pimps are considered hoes. :noidea: Rule off of life. We didn't make the rules, but we shole go by them. :clap::goodbad::pimp:
So is Hoopz guy, Ray-J and any other guy that put the tapes/business out there also known as a ho.e? Is Jay-Z a ho.e for putting it out there that he fugged Nas girl/wife in the car next to his baby's car seat?!?!

I'm not saying anybody in these situations are innocent. Like it was said above...if there's a camera in the room you know what one of the outcomes is/are!! LOL

Now stop it!

Now stop it!

Yep.

They admit it in song and video. :lol:
People like Hoopz, kardasian, and others want to act all innocent and blame the man for act's they were happy to agree to do and carry out on camera.

SS...see the difference is...and, will continually be....women seem to hold on to this thing when it comes to being called a hoe. Men just don't concern themselves with it as much.

Man Law has men handling that kind of thing differently from branding another man with the hoe name-tag.

It's a double standard....sure. But, with the way the male gender could, generally, careless if he's called that or not....it's recuded back to a single standard for women....:noidea:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SS...see the difference is...and, will continually be....women seem to hold on to this thing when it comes to being called a hoe. Men just don't concern themselves with it as much.

Man Law has men handling that kind of thing differently from branding another man with the hoe name-tag.

It's a double standard....sure. But, with the way the male gender could, generally, careless if he's called that or not....it's recuded back to a single standard for women....:noidea:

Honestly, I understand the whole double standard thing and I appreciate you all taking the time to "explain that to me":dizzy:

I just wanted to see if you all (the guys) realize that the same thing that's said about the girls is good for the guys. Okay...so yall agree that Jay-Z was just as much as a ho.e for putting ole girl biz out there...we on the same page.

Who to say the dude is the one who put it out?

I really don't care who put the tape out. For all I know, she could be the one putting the tape out. A desperate attempt to keep her name out there. I don't watch the reality shows, but it seems the New York chick gets more headlines that Hoopz. Maybe she is trying to keep up with the "Jones'". Sex tapes have not hurt, Paris Hilton, Kardashian or Pam Anderson. Maybe Hoopz is hoping for the same sucess.

Exactly. Hoops is trying to stay in the spotlight. She basically admitted to Tigger in that interview that she basically lied up and down on the Flavor of Love just for the sake of entertainment. I'm sure she feels that she's one sex tape away from fame. I actually respect her hustle. Especially if it works.

Nall Playboy, the funny part is that you really believe this girl didn't know about the sex tape being released. :lol: Wow!!! :lol: You do know she slept with Flav on his show to get noticed to the world, but you want believe she had anything to with a sex tape. I bet you will get with a hooker and think she is a good church girl too. :lol:

That ain't my point that I was making. You assumed that I think that she did not know anything about the tape. Just re-read my post. I didn't mention anything on whether or not she knew anything about the tape. My issue is about trust with her ex and that's it.
I know it's entertaining to embed an assumption on how I was thinking,but you are light years away from the point I was making. I know it's nice to continue the entertainment in this thread but it should have ended there with my earlier post with my point about trust. And I ain't naive about what goes on in the entertainment world,I was a part of it. But hey that's the nature of TSPN--assume what someone else is saying to continue the bullsh!t. :lol:
P.S.
And you shouldn't be naive to think that there are no hookers in the church. There are hookers who are good church girls. You know this is America.Nothing should surprise you. :wavey:

That ain't my point that I was making. You assumed that I think that she did not know anything about the tape. Just re-read my post. I didn't mention anything on whether or not she knew anything about the tape. My issue is about trust with her ex and that's it.
I know it's entertaining to embed an assumption on how I was thinking,but you are light years away from the point I was making. I know it's nice to continue the entertainment in this thread but it should have ended there with my earlier post with my point about trust. And I ain't naive about what goes on in the entertainment world,I was a part of it. But hey that's the nature of TSPN--assume what someone else is saying to continue the bullsh!t. :lol:
P.S.
And you shouldn't be naive to think that there are no hookers in the church. There are hookers who are good church girls. You know this is America.Nothing should surprise you. :wavey:

Who's to say that her ex put it out?

Naaah. I like Myamee! :cool:

Who's to say that her ex put it out?

On the clip,Nikki said she saw her ex delete or erase the footage. Obviously,he had a back up.(He tricked her.)So obviously he may have shown it to his buddies and they could possible steal the tape,or he threw a party and or he was probably so sh!t faced,he was not watching his guests and they just helped themselves to whatever on what they thought could make some money off of. In the clip she said her ex told her that someone broke into his crib and stole just that tape. So just like the D.J that interviewing her asked,"so they broke in your house and they just stole that tape?. Anyway she'll live and get over it. I'm through :cool:

Whoever put it out there it's done now.
People are stupid for even doing this shat but that's they way thing's are done now.

The part for HOOPZ that suck is this is just like Kim Kardasian.
A tape was released and the entertainment world don't even care.
It's getting no play outside of AA chatboards. :lol:

No different than the Paris Hilton tape, someone put it out there to get more publicity.......If her ex wanted to capitolize on it, he would have done it after she finished Favor of Love. I think she is just losing her 15 minutes and wants another 15 minutes to keep her out there.

Back