Nikki Hoopz Alexander Talks With Big Tigger About Sex Tape Scandal

Keeping her name out there in the true mordern day fashion.
Leak a sex tape.
Guess the Flava Flave fame has worn off.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Maaan that's some foul shit! can be really foul. And we wonder why the sistahs don't trust us! That''s low. :smh:

Maaan that's some foul shit! can be really foul. And we wonder why the sistahs don't trust us! That''s low. :smh:

Any chick that screws with a camera in the room has to know it might be put on the Internet. You gotta blame Nikki for that. And oh...SIX

seven_fingered_hand.gif

Get lost in the woods and don't ever come back...She knew she was being filmed...I don't feel sorry for her -- I want to see the "goods."

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Get lost in the woods and don't ever come back...She knew she was being filmed...I don't feel sorry for her -- I want to see the "goods."

Any chick that screws with a camera in the room has to know it might be put on the Internet. You gotta blame Nikki for that. And oh...SIX

Hey yall...it was with a guy she TRUSTED!!. That's the point. If dude had her back and APPRECIATED HER FRIENDSHIP he wouldn't have sold the tape,regardless whether or not he needed money. Granted... this happen 6 years ago,before the RayJ tape, yep the blame can be place her too,but the other blame has to go with her ex BOYFRIEND also. Now if this was a just a bootycall with a dude was not her boyfriend and had no RELATIONSHIP with,then it would be stupid to be videotaped.

Man when someone has accepted you as their friend and they place their TRUST in you,and you breach it..that's low. I feel sorry for the brotha (her ex) who has no clue what friendship is.
Again that was some really low and foul sh!t.

If she was my niece or daughter,I would have told her some advice that she would have known this dude was foul from the git-go.

But hey, it is what it is, yall do what yall do,and I do what I do. :cool:

Last edited:
Hey yall...it was with a guy she TRUSTED!!. That's the point. If dude had her back and APPRECIATED HER FRIENDSHIP he wouldn't have sold the tape,regardless whether or not he needed money. Granted... this happen 6 years ago,before the RayJ tape, yep the blame can be place her too,but the other blame has to go with her ex BOYFRIEND also. Now if this was a just a bootycall with a dude was not her boyfriend and had no RELATIONSHIP with,then it would be stupid to be videotaped.

Man when someone has accepted you as their friend and they place their TRUST in you,and you breach it..that's low. I feel sorry for the brotha (her ex) who has no clue what friendship is.
Again that was some really low and foul sh!t.

If she was my niece or daughter,I would have told her some advice that she would have known this dude was foul from the git-go.

But hey, it is what it is, yall do what yall do,and I do what I do. :cool:

I understand - are you going to watch the video?

I still believe if you don't want anyone to see a video of you. Don't do it!

I understand - are you going to watch the video?

I still believe if you don't want anyone to see a video of you. Don't do it!

Probably.b/c if I said was not going to watch it you would say i'm lying. But I ain't making the point that I'm too fugguing good to watch a tape like this or not.It's about if you gain a woman's trust and then you break it.. that's foul.

Y'all acting like she screwing some new kinda way. Insert penis in vagina, mouth, ass; sit vagina over mouth, etc. ..isn't it floating on the web. I saw it the first day. :noidea: Sorry don't remember the link or site. :kiss: :lol:

PBLA, We understand what you are saying, but don't be naive, these broads like her don't wanna be saved. She is behind this like ole dude is. This is about money, these folks will sell their soles to get paid. This is not a good girl being betrayed. This is a tv reality star getting her money under the table and trying to keep her fame. If you think these young women under 40 are on the up and up, then keep being naive. These young girls are out to get paid at any expense.

Back