Nikki Hoopz Alexander Talks With Big Tigger About Sex Tape Scandal

Anybody got word on that Hoopz or kelis vids..

67BearWaitingPatientlyForPicnic.jpg

Re: Anybody got word on that Hoopz or kelis vids..

I mean like they were releasing movie trailers like they setting us up for a Summer blockbuster

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Where the hell is the link? You people are really letting me down on this one......LOL!

Yall suck...but at least I saw the Cali and Prancer pics. That Cali isn't much to look at, but after seeing the pics, I see what chance saw in that chic. She has a set that is worth the price of admission!

Last edited:
You can see the Hoopz video on this site called r u d e .com it is NSFW by any means!!!! In fact if you are having issues at home with your SO I would suggest you not go to the site. If you search Hoopz it will come up. It is not much to see.

The cali and prancer pics are on mediatakeout.....easy to find! They have the Rihanna and Cassie pics too....

Toi all I saw was the 18 sec. clip. I have that one saved, I still need the whole video! thanks though...I am checking out this rude site. It is like xtube.

The cali and prancer pics are on mediatakeout.....easy to find! They have the Rihanna and Cassie pics too....

Toi all I saw was the 18 sec. clip. I have that one saved, I still need the whole video! thanks though...I am checking out this rude site. It is like xtube.

There was a 7min clip on there a couple of days ago. I will look for it and send you the clip.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back