NFL DRAFT: Prairie View A&M's Quinton Bell Has Impressed .....

Since our SWAC buddy doesn't know how to use Google, I will humor him

LOL humor me really? Y'all didn't know the kid was or wasn't going to get drafted at the time I asked the question. Anybody can show a highlight tape. Its guys who didn't get drafted who got a highlight tape, but of course you can thump your chest because the kid got drafted. The reason why I asked is because y'all are PV alums, fans, and supporters. Y'all should have more insight on players especially you'll players than anybody. Thats why I asked the question, thats what this website is for. SMH

LOL humor me really? Y'all didn't know the kid was or wasn't going to get drafted at the time I asked the question. Anybody can show a highlight tape. Its guys who didn't get drafted who got a highlight tape, but of course you can thump your chest because the kid got drafted. The reason why I asked is because y'all are PV alums, fans, and supporters. Y'all should have more insight on players especially you'll players than anybody. Thats why I asked the question, thats what this website is for. SMH

Bruh, just because none of us are forthcoming w/ information doesn't mean we don't know what's what w/ our student-athletes. We just don't believe in thumping our chests lol. Serves no good purpose, imho. Most of us posting here recall when Q first stepped on campus and the trials/tribulations he was under as a then converted TE/WR and t&f budding star. We also know what scouts were constantly on campus fall 2018 forward looking at him and a few others. :)

Bruh, just because none of us are forthcoming w/ information doesn't mean we don't know what's what w/ our student-athletes. We just don't believe in thumping our chests lol. Serves no good purpose, imho. Most of us posting here recall when Q first stepped on campus and the trials/tribulations he was under as a then converted TE/WR and t&f budding star. We also know what scouts were constantly on campus fall 2018 forward looking at him and a few others. :)
See that right there what you said is enough for me to go and research this young man. Just like you typed this, it would've been know harm for somebody else to have done the same. You are alright with me but I can't say the same about your other supporters. O yea, you can tell people about your players but can they stop them.

Dude why you going ham over 1 PV player, I just did a google search just like you could have and the video came up, it's not that hard that's all @TX_FINEST said. I gave you what you wanted, to get info on the player and you still don't like what I posted, dang did you acting like a tRump supporter, calm down already.

Dude why you going ham over 1 PV player, I just did a google search just like you could have and the video came up, it's not that hard that's all @TX_FINEST said. I gave you what you wanted, to get info on the player and you still don't like what I posted, dang did you acting like a tRump supporter, calm down already.
You gave me what I wanted and thanks. All I'm saying if one of your supporters wasnt so emotional this discussion would've been this long.

You gave me what I wanted and thanks. All I'm saying if one of your supporters wasnt so emotional this discussion would've been this long.

I beg to differ, you calling the poster emotional is exactly what made this thread loooooong :D:D

This chapter of PVAMU football, Mr Bell, is closed and now he opens a new chapter in his life, as a soon to be PVAMU graduate. Certainly wish him well.

We have another 6'4" 240lb WR and some other 6'6" heavy WR guys, along w/ the man who'll don the #8 from the law offices of Isiah @ OLBer we should be discussing for their probable futures fall 2019. :D "hol' dat tigah!" lol

LULZ!!!

Why are you engaging jaguar fans in anything? Win or lose, it's pointless. I promise you life goes on after seeing that one of them was in the room to hate. 🤣 Congrats. I hope he balls out and then lands on a greater team.

Hmmm, PV will miss him. Looks like the Jags will be putting at least 50 on poor PV. Life is just now fair in Waller County. On the bright side of things, at least PV doesn't have to worry about S.U. humiliating them in Dallas.

Hmmm, PV will miss him. Looks like the Jags will be putting at least 50 on poor PV. Life is just now fair in Waller County. On the bright side of things, at least PV doesn't have to worry about S.U. humiliating them in Dallas.

Do your due diligence and research who will replace QBell in that #8. "war eagle!" lol

safe_image.php

Back