NFL DRAFT: Prairie View A&M's Quinton Bell Has Impressed .....

Hating on what? All I ask your boy was " who is this kid"? He got emotional and said " go look him up". I'm happy for the kid, I don't know him or never heard of him. Smh

Emotional? Oh you’re psychic now?? You gotta have feelings (which I don’t have) in order to be emotional... try again!

Good for him.... About time someone from PV football get into the league.

I guess you forgot about this guy?

37535324994_377e9ac59c.jpg

37535324504_1d290f335c.jpg

38143108832_0938e28bc0.jpg
[

It's obvious this @dezjaguar guy is just in this thread to troll... The thread title says Prairie View and Quinton Bell in it. He could've scrolled past it..
LOL yall don't know what troll or hate means. But anyway, like I said I've never heard of this young man. He didn't do nothing against Southern and the only reason I know Hodge was because he's from Mississippi. I don't focus PV football that much or if any. But congratulations to him.

So why feel the need to open the thread and comment?
I was trying to learn about the player. See that's the problem you'll get to emotional (feminine). All I asked was " who is this" and your guy said " go look him up". This should show you that I really dont follow PV football. I've never heard of this kid until yesterday.

I was trying to learn about the player. See that's the problem you'll get to emotional (feminine). All I asked was " who is this" and your guy said " go look him up". This should show you that I really dont follow PV football. I've never heard of this kid until yesterday.
when you're trying to learn something, what do you do....you go look up the info, right? no different here... keep thinking my comment was based on emotion, lame.

when you're trying to learn something, what do you do....you go look up the info, right? no different here... keep thinking my comment was based on emotion, lame.
LOL now you calling names? LOL.... This is a sports page site, we talk about different players. Just like I've never heard of Daniel Jones until draft night, him and Bell are names I've never heard. I'd whether be a lame then a simp lol.

This chapter of PVAMU football, Mr Bell, is closed and now he opens a new chapter in his life, as a soon to be PVAMU graduate. Certainly wish him well.

We have another 6'4" 240lb WR and some other 6'6" heavy WR guys, along w/ the man who'll don the #8 from the law offices of Isiah @ OLBer we should be discussing for their probable futures fall 2019. :D "hol' dat tigah!" lol

Back