New sportswire poll has Bcc above SU for beating Howard by 14.

Originally posted by A&T Brandmasta
Why do you make this stuff up and hope nobody checks you on it?

Right now, A&T, BCC, Hampton, SCSU, and FAMU all have winning records, and so will Morgan if they beat Norfolk this weekend. Quit pulling lies out your arse.

Dude what is wrong with your reading and comprehension skills?

Do you not understand what....

Originally posted by bluedog

Since you feel you played so much more talented a team than SU here's your winning streak and the teams record at that point in b/w...... .....means?

Elon 2-2 beat Furman,Tusculum (not one had a winning record)

Norfolk State 1-4 beat D2 SS

FLORIDA A&M 3-4 beat MSU,TNSU,DSU,JSU (not one had a winning record)

HOWARD 2-4 beat FAMU/SS (not one had a winning record)

DELAWARE STATE 0-8

HAMPTON 6-3 beat HU,TU,MSU,DSU,NSU,SCSU (not one had a winning record) but they are 6-3 even if the aren't ranked any more.

Just in case you still don't get it, it means what their record was at the time A&T or these schools played them. :rolleyes:

No poll worth its merit waits until the end of the year to see who has a winning season or not to give vote for a team beating them earlier in the year.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Read what I wrote in red . Unless of course you have a black and white computer screen.

Your numbers are way off, and your statements are just wrong. Do some research before you post stats.

quote:

Originally posted by bluedog
Since you feel you played so much more talented a team than SU here's your winning streak and the teams record at that point in b/w......

Elon 2-2 beat Furman,Tusculum actually beat Hofstra(0-2) & ETSU (2-1), not the two you mentioned (not one had a winning record) BULLISHT

Ok I put the w/L backwards :rolleyes: doesn't change the record in fact it makes it look worst because of who they lost too. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/teamsched?teamId=2210

Norfolk State 1-4 beat D2 SS

FLORIDA A&M 3-4 beat MSU(1-0 at the time)How could that be when this was their first game? http://www.meacsports.com/sports/men/football/stats_standings/stats2003/msu.htm ,TNSU (2-1)That's right they beat 0-2 JSU AND 0-0 SCSU ,DSU,JSU (not one had a winning record) BULLISHT

HOWARD 2-4 beat FAMU (4-2) /SS (not one had a winning record) BULLISHT

Your right my bad wrong placement,Famu had big wins against JSU,TNSU, MSU,and DSU. :rolleyes:

DELAWARE STATE 0-8

HAMPTON 6-3 beat HU,TU (2-1) ,MSU,DSU,NSU,SCSU (not one had a winning record) BULLISHT but they are 6-3 even if the aren't ranked any more.

Ok SCSU had one they beat MSU,SS,BENEDICT,NSU :rolleyes:

My bad you guys have played the toughest schedule like you said and you do deserve your ranking, now have I paid enough attention to you today?

Morgan kicked off their season with a 19-16 win over Towson. That made them 1-0.

This all proves my point. Look at all them dayum corrections you had to make to your post! It just proves that we can't trust any stats you put up here, you pull isht out of your arse (no research)and call it truth, and that your credibility is shot to hades.

Fact-check before you post in the future....it's less embarrassing that way.

Morgan kicked off their season with a 19-16 win over Towson. That made them 1-0.

This all proves my point. Look at all them dayum corrections you had to make to your post! It just proves that we can't trust any stats you put up here, you pull isht out of your arse (no research)and call it truth, and that your credibility is shot to hades.

Fact-check before you post in the future....it's less embarrassing that way.

Bruh who cares what msu record was? It's MSU PERIOD.

Fyi I did check I miss it, again who cares its morgan state and the bottomline is for all you whining about how great your schedule is your full of crap, you beat a bunch of sub-par teams and one over rated one and the fact is you got your butts stomp in the ground when you play us.

If I was you I 'd be more concern about this weekend as oppose to what's going on at this board, if you lose than all your whining is for nothing even though the following week won't be as pleasant.

I don't know why we even entertain...

Head to head means nothing. You see it in the NFL and you see it in college. I used the SU-Hampton game from 1999 before. Both games were lopsided with DIFFERENT winners.

:rolleyes:

Man!!! If anybody has 2 weeks to watch somebody on TV (BC and SWAC Championship), 3 weeks to heal up and PLOT, who the hell you think will be ready when the time comes the week after....???? You play the top rival and the Conference championship in back-to-back weeks and play Hambone the week after? I thought this issue was buried with the dust collectors in Small Talk? Everybody who watched that game could see that Hamp just was fresh. Not better... just fresh!!! The game meant nothing to us and that theory sucks because in '99...didn't we beat somebody else's arse twice????

:rolleyes: :D

Re: I don't know why we even entertain...

Originally posted by Jaguar Diehard
:rolleyes:

Man!!! If anybody has 2 weeks to watch somebody on TV (BC and SWAC Championship), 3 weeks to heal up and PLOT, who the hell you think will be ready when the time comes the week after....???? You play the top rival and the Conference championship in back-to-back weeks and play Hambone the week after? I thought this issue was buried with the dust collectors in Small Talk? Everybody who watched that game could see that Hamp just was fresh. Not better... just fresh!!! The game meant nothing to us and that theory sucks because in '99...didn't we beat somebody else's arse twice????

:rolleyes: :D

Yes, you beat JSU twice but the first one was not like the second. In the first one, you led the entire game. In the second one, you won by a point, come-from-behind victory.

Richardson slept on Hampton. Period. He was in the media b!tching about playing the MEAC 3rd place team. His team wasnt ready because the coach didnt prepare them for the game.

Then they proceeded to get a mud hole stomped in them by a team that you shouldnt sleep on.

Nobody slept on anyone and thats not to take anything from hu but the fact of the matter is coach pete made it well know that he didin't want to go to the HB anymore since the meac didn't live up to their original commitment to the game and opt out to the play off after being dominated by the SWAC.

They had all ready won the SWAC championship and had the BCF Title in hand there was nothing to play for and the fans and players all felt the same way, the only team that could get something out that travesty did.

Everybody that went to see the game knew before hand that it wouldn't be a surprise if they lost because nobody was really into playing the #3 team out of the meac there was nothing for us to prove we had everything you could accomplish and after that year it was than that casem got with the commish and told them that the SWAC wouldn't be participating again ifthe meac wasn't going to live up to their end of the bargain.

If that was the case, he should hav set out to break the scoreboard on HU to prove that no 3rd place team could hang the the SWAC champ.

Instead he whined to the media and then bent over for an unlubricated L administered by our #3.

If that was the case, he should hav set out to break the scoreboard on HU to prove that no 3rd place team could hang the the SWAC champ.

Instead he whined to the media and then bent over for an unlubricated L administered by our #3.

Well in your world and with your logic your right being that you continue to show your comprehension skills by not understanding simple statements like "NOTHING TO PROVE" but thing again when a conf. has dominated you your entire existance you hold on to what you can.

Btw I can't argue with you about the lubricate part as you are well verse in the proper technic on how to bend over without feeling to much pain.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
With nothing to prove, why did they show up?

I don't know bruh maybe they couldn't get a refund on the airline tickets, :rolleyes: but than again they actually didn't now did they?

Back