New Found Respect For Strippers And Strip Clubs!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A G-String is a terrible thing to waste..

Hey Nupy...I m available for the Chicago trip, only half the price too.

2 G's..

for some strippers? Kneegrow please!

I wish a mofo would throw that kind of money away for some how to get naked! I don't care if them broads claimed they were in collge or not. i don't and won't respect no dayum stripper. No matter what she is using the money for. I mean what's the difference between someone saying they strip to pay for college, as opposed to someone stripping to feed their child, or stripping to pay their car note. Its all the same. Becasuse them broads had a college ID doesn't make them any better than any other stripper! They just pimped you for 3 G's when they would have done it for 200 hundred! I bet they are sitting back LOL @ you right now!

If I pay a chic 2 G's to strip. It better be 2G's that i ust spent on her wedding ring. Because for that kind of money...we better be getting married!

Sweets you need a best friend? Because any person that's ballin enough to go into a strip club with 2 G's in his pocket, could be a friend of mine.

NICE

Dr Sweet:

Damn I'm disappointed...but it's your loot! Name one HBCU that an outsider can't get an ID too????????????

Bruh, that was their game. And they played their hand right with you....next time you'll recognize(I hope) :rolleyes:

I know For 2G's you hit it...hell someone did...didn't they?????:eek:

Dolomite send help!!!!!!!!

Adieu.

Sweets,

I'ma have to tell you I think you're lying. I refuse to believe that you're that dumb. Now if this is true, I got one word for you...

<font size=7 color=red> SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!! </font>

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

He really thought he was BALLIN'.....

LOL!!!

The first rule of BALLIN' is:

Flash the stash, but don't spend NO cash on the a***

Can somebody post the rest of the 10 "BALLIN' commandments, 'ya boy need some help.......

HERE, I thought he was a NUPE...somebody check his credentials!!!

Sweets,

Don't worry bout all these hatas!!!!
You know how the cliques are on TSPN!!!

Besides, I bet it wasn't even your idea to drop 2G's on dem hoes!!! Joel Cohen prolly thought of it!!!!
:D

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Sweets,

Don't worry bout all these hatas!!!!
You know how the cliques are on TSPN!!!

Besides, I bet it wasn't even your idea to drop 2G's on dem hoes!!! Joel Cohen prolly thought of it!!!!
:D

LMAO @ mighty hornet.

Joel Cohen seek help.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by mighty hornet

LMAO Like Pison!!!

BBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I am on the floor!

Originally posted by Tara
Would you respect me if I stripped for the UNCF? We could take this whole "fundraiser" thing to a new level!

Tara,

looking at your snapshot...you can get paid on your facial beauty alone.

Oh Just say the word...:emlaugh:

I think Sweets been with that girl in the Wyclef video...

"Uh, my name is Hope, yo
I was blessed with the body of the Goddesses
Have you any idea how hard this is?
I could flex in 25 positions
But I only work here to pay my tuition
Yo, tantalizing teaser
Table-top pleaser
Give me what I need a
Mastercard a Visa
Lap dance fantasy
Picture us on and on white canopy
Wyclef extended his hand to me
Like Billy D. said he's feelin me
Take me away from here, so far
Where they ride horses, no cars
No more stripping in bars
Me and you 'sweets, against the odds"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ????

Originally posted by AAMU Big Dawg
Tara, I'm trying to help out a Boy Scout troop in town. Selling Doughnuts ain't gettin' it. We need to talk. :D

Now Tara loves the kids, but the Boy Scouts are just a little young.

Is there an Eagle Scout troop that may need a <i>fundraiser</i>? ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ????

I know a group of 29 yr. old scouts that need a FUNraiser

201tongue.gif

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ????

Yup I know of some that need to have a fun fund raiser. PM me :D

Oh yea and Sweets,

Stop posting these hypocritical lies...

Nupe ,you didn't read the by-laws of the frat when you pledged did you???.........

Article 69 section B of the red book( I quote)

"Never, Ever, and for No Earthly Reason, shall a true Kappa Man pay for sex"..............:D :D :D

2g's is not bad if it included the total package especially for 5 women. We do it all the time in ATL. If the women are pre-paid, then the party is off the chain. I don't think Sweet paid the entire 2G's himself (If he did, :rolleyes: ). Raising 2G's for a bachelor party is easy especially if your cousins, frats, etc are willing to pitch in. The way we do it here is that your line brothers take care of the fee (unless there were like two of you on line :) ). We never go to the strip club for a bachelor party.

If you don't pre-pay the women, it takes all night to get the party started because you know a brother will be throwing out a dollar here and a dollar there. This even works out for the *****s who did not chip in because if the women are pre-paid, then the price of "everything else" goes down.

I say just tighten up on your game and stop saving these brawds. In some countries, 2Gs could feed a family of five for almost ten years.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
2g's is not bad if it included the total package especially for 5 women. We do it all the time in ATL. If the women are pre-paid, then the party is off the chain. I don't think Sweet paid the entire 2G's himself (If he did, :rolleyes: ). Raising 2G's for a bachelor party is easy especially if your cousins, frats, etc are willing to pitch in. The way we do it here is that your line brothers take care of the fee (unless there were like two of you on line :) ). We never go to the strip club for a bachelor party.

If you don't pre-pay the women, it takes all night to get the party started because you know a brother will be throwing out a dollar here and a dollar there. This even works out for the *****s who did not chip in because if the women are pre-paid, then the price of "everything else" goes down.
What do these women be looking like TP?? I have never seen a $2000 hooker. Now when I went to Pure Passion, I saw some women that made me want to give them all my money, but I didnt have $2G.

It helped get a firetruck

Would you respect me if I stripped for the UNCF? We could take this whole "fundraiser" thing to a new level!

KY Strippers Help Buy New Fire Truck

CARLA FIREY
Firehouse.com News

The local strippers of Sparta, Kentucky are using their assets to help the fire department pay for their new truck. Every Friday and Saturday night beautiful women encourage the patrons of Racers Premier Gentleman?s Club to donate to the fire truck fund. Wallace Patrick, Fire Chief of the Sparta Fire Department, said the department just purchased a $180,000 pumper. "We would have financed the truck without the girls? help," said Patrick, "but I can?t say we could have guaranteed payments."

Donations are encouraged from the patrons of Racers Premier Gentlemen?s Club.

Around 11 p.m. each Friday and Saturday night, holding a boot in their hands, they circulate the crowds and ask for donations. In Racers, a girl dressed in fire pants, suspenders, and a fire hat will do a two-song set. "By the end of the set," said Riportella, "she?s wearing a lot less." The disc jockey will play fire-related songs as the girl dances and the firefighters circulate. Everyone, including the girls on the floor and the disc jockey, encourage the patrons to donate to the fire truck fund.

"The girls are great," said Patrick. "They saw a need, and they?re helping to fill it." The dancers at Racers help raise money for various agencies and organizations in the city. They have held charity food drives, and they recently raised money to send local students on a science trip to Florida.

"The fire department is still going to have to do fish fries and bake sales," said Riportella, "but we?re going to keep on doing this as long as it?s effective. Businesses have a responsibility to help out."

It truly disappoints me to hear my man Tigerpride say that it's common for him and his boys to pay 2G's for some scrippers. Man I have been to some bachelor parties. I have been to some "let's just get some scrippers and have some fun" sets, too. Ain't nobody ever come close to droping a grand, let alone two. What are these women doing to y'all???

Whether it's one person paying it or 2000 guys chipping in, $2000 is too dayum much money to be paying some scrippers.

Sweets,

You coulda dropped a hundy on one of them guls and had your way with her. Maybe even less.

SMH @ brothas paying 2k for scrippers.

nopityA.gif
Soooo...if a fellow SWACer paid me 5 Gs to take your life Sweetlicks...would you have respect for me? (that is before you die) I luv you and everythang, but I got's to get paid. I'm going to use the money to go to Law School!!! :D :uzi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back