New Found Respect For Strippers And Strip Clubs!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Sweet NUPE

I was in St. Louis this past weekend for a wedding where I served as the Best Man. For the Bachelor Party we went to this strip club in East St. Louis. Man this spot was off the hook!!!!!

We stayed until it closed and this fine ARSE stripper asked us if we wanted some private viewing. My first instinct was like COOL!!! She asked us how much were we willing to spend, since the groom was my first cousin and like a big brother I told her 2 Grand. Man this chick showed up at the hotel with 5 ladies.

We had a ball.

Well this is how I developed new found respect. After these sisters finished they informed me and some of other guys there that they were all students at the University of Missouri @ St. Louis. Majoring in everything from Political Science to Pre-Med to Pre-Law. One of my cousins was like Hell naw. Show me some I.D. They pulled their I.D's out and it was legit.

I asked why were the strippers and they said they could make more in one night taking off their clothes than working 9 to 5 or even part-time. Now this is clincher..............

Why did I invite the ladies to the wedding.

????

Have you been wacthing too much Players Club :p ?

I am sure that if the bride knew that you all invited strippers from your husband party to her wedding you would not have been the best man.

One question?

Is taking one's clothes off a way to gain respect?

Re: ????

Originally posted by SexyASSJSU*ATL

No, it kinda sounds like the script from The Best Man.

falloutofchairsmiley.gif

Sound Like Some Simping To Me

Gonna pay some hoes 2 g'z for an afterset? You must have lost your mind. They would have done it for free if yall were balling...

Re: ????

Taking ones clothes off does not gain you respect, but using the money to earn a degree does earn you respect from me.

Originally posted by SexyASSJSU*ATL

I am sure that if the bride knew that you all invited strippers from your husband party to her wedding you would not have been the best man.

One question?

Is taking one's clothes off a way to gain respect?

Would you respect me if I stripped for the UNCF? We could take this whole "fundraiser" thing to a new level!

Re: Re: Re: Re: ????

Originally posted by Crazier Jag

How about, The Best Man Got Played at the Club

booby.gif

CJ, that's some funny stuff!

Tara, I'm trying to help out a Boy Scout troop in town. Selling Doughnuts ain't gettin' it. We need to talk. :D

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
since the groom was my first cousin and like a big brother I told her 2 Grand. Man this chick showed up at the hotel with 5 ladies.

First of all, I think sweetnupe is LYING like he always does on the board. If he is not lying, then I say.

MAYUN YOU OUT YO DAYUM MIND SPENDING 2Gz ON STRIPPAS!!!!! THOSE BRAWDS WOULDA SHOOK ALL NITE FOR BOUT $500. I hope it looked like a Hype Williams in the room. and yall got some fie head.

2 Grand.... SMH... Id rather my Best man got me a Flatscreen TV:bawling:

DSN.......

You did get "parlayed" bruh......

The most I'd pay for 5 strippers in a "private set" is $500...tops!!

Anything else is on a "comission" basis...dem #&*# got to twerk somthin' to get somthin'!!!!

Thank You DSN I really was not feeling well today but you found a way to make me laugh. Rather you meant to or not this is FunnyAsHell

Re: DSN.......

JAG03 there was no commission.....the 2G's was it. Those ladies did some things. We left happy............as a matter of fact I need to call Ole Girl to set up something for Chicago......

Originally posted by JAG03
You did get "parlayed" bruh......

The most I'd pay for 5 strippers in a "private set" is $500...tops!!

Anything else is on a "comission" basis...dem #&*# got to twerk somthin' to get somthin'!!!!

WTF

Dr. Sweetnupe, you need your arse whooped, hog tied, and spanked for paying any (rhymes with toe) 2000G...or even 200G for some action. I don't have any respect for them toes. 2000g? I am shaking my damn head. So what those toes were in school or whatever. I know thousands of women that have graduated from college, law school, med school, that are respectful and didn't have to exploit themselves for the pursuit of the all mighty dollar. I just hope I'm not the fool to end up married to some stripper toe.

SMH

MACKG send help
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back