New Era For JSU Starts Now (Coach Prime Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is why I stop with the attendance b.s... Because SU even with 15,000 to 17,000 fans makes a lot more money then people think because ticket prices cost a lot more then most fcs programs and then you have to include parking prices

I think ever HBCU has to do what's best for them in the long run. Btw off topic. SU is close to getting approval for their new College of Science and STEM Complex, it's one of 3 new academic building coming

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man, nobody ain't trying to give their 1st born child just to get in that decrepit ass stadium to sit next to those rude ass fans. Those inhospitable ass people dont even want you to cheer for your own team. You mix that with a person like me with my attitude and that's a recipe for a trip to Angola.

That’s pretty high for a non championship or bowl game. Now Southern has the highest tickets that I know of in the SWAC. Grambling is next. We paid $74 for 2 tickets when we played Southern for their homecoming in 2018. I hope they never put us for homecoming again traffic was the worst I have ever seen
Alcorn travels well to Southern.

Everyone else I been to charges $25. Valley has a big game fee for Alcorn Jackson st and homecoming

Alcorn is a high interest game for SU. SU does not normally schedule high-interest games for homecoming unless the dates don't cooperate.

That’s because we have no problem with y’all. However the surrounding area around Southern turned a lot of people off. When we was talking about going to SU in 2018 Jackson st fans talked a lot of Alcorn folks out of going down to Baton Rouge. They was saying that they don’t to nothing but shoot down there. I was still going anyway because we SWAC family.

That’s because we have no problem with y’all. However the surrounding area around Southern turned a lot of people off. When we was talking about going to SU in 2018 Jackson st fans talked a lot of Alcorn folks out of going down to Baton Rouge. They was saying that they don’t to nothing but shoot down there. I was still going anyway because we SWAC family.
Man that’s BS. Don’t listen to them folks.

Man, nobody ain't trying to give their 1st born child just to get in that decrepit ass stadium to sit next to those rude ass fans. Those inhospitable ass people dont even want you to cheer for your own team. You mix that with a person like me with my attitude and that's a recipe for a trip to Angola.
Mumford easily the 3rd best stadium in the SWAC. Man our fans talks big shat, but they won’t do you anything unless you get out of line.

Mumford easily the 3rd best stadium in the SWAC.

tenor.gif

Mumford easily the 3rd best stadium in the SWAC. Man our fans talks big shat, but they won’t do you anything unless you get out of line.
Won't do anything? Tell that to the hundreds of JSU fans that got their cars vandalized, to the team who got their bus brake line cut, to GR who was gonna get beat by that old lady with blue hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back