~~ Never ask this question ~~

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And never ask a woman how many men she's slept with. Most men cannot accept her answer. Why put yourself through that pressure. You know you're not the first(and probably won't be the last either)

And never ask a woman how many men she's slept with. Most men cannot accept her answer. Why put yourself through that pressure. You know you're not the first(and probably won't be the last either)
Oh LAWD cosign foreal!!!!

Especially if you see her riding around your apt complex, place of employment, and jumping from behind the Lays potato chip display in Wal-Mart!:nod:
LOL!!!:lmao:That happens when you LAY it down TOO GOOD!!

I also tried to tell ole boy that the biggest sex organ is between the ears, not the legs.

If you get her mind, you got her forever....and she will forget how good or bad them other mofos were. It's like Alpha3 said, if her every whim is to kick it with you or be around you.....YOU DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!

I aint gonna lie, I don't wanna know if I am the best or not. What I concentrate on is operating in the BAND OF EXCELLENCE.

The Band of Excellence is what we strived for in the Military.

Let's say out of 10 units, if you were in the top 3 to 5 every evaluation, then you operate in the band of excellence.

I may not have the biggest wood a woman has ever had......but I can eat coochie better than the guy with the biggest wood had.

I may not be the best coochie eater she ever had......but I wasn't a minute man like her best coochie eater was.

Again, as I tried to tell ole boy.......bruh, you contemplating kicking her to the curb because you aint "The best she ever had", when she aint (by his comment) "The best you ever had".

Man, just be glad that fine mofo still want's yo stank azz.

If you're going to use the knowledge for betterment of self, then by all means, ask away.

If that isn't your intent, or you aren't 150% sure you can't handle the answer when it isn't what you wanna hear, you'd better make that conversation imaginary.

Foster's send help!

Especially if you see her riding around your apt complex, place of employment, and jumping from behind the Lays potato chip display in Wal-Mart!:nod:

I HOLLERED!!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If you're going to use the knowledge for betterment of self, then by all means, ask away.

If that isn't your intent, or you aren't 150% sure you can't handle the answer when it isn't what you wanna hear, you'd better make that conversation imaginary.

Foster's send help!

Nita, I agree. If you are asking to "get better" then it's fine. As I said before, communication is the key to a better relationship.

But my boy is like......."How da hell she go say I aint been the best when she screams and moans like she does?"

Uhhh, mabye she is a screamer, and her "BEST" gave her a back massage, rubbed her feet afterwards.....hey, ask her since you ask them questions.

I figure if a woman want's to be under me and around me every 5 minutes, then I'm doing something right.

Back