~~ Never ask this question ~~

Shamocha

Deserving Of Everything
It's just best to be on the same page with your partner. I'm not faking anything. ANYTHING. So if you aren't getting the reaction you think you should, then step it up. If I notice something a lil different, I'll step it up. Anytime I get asked those questions I just say "I'm still dealing with ya right". I don't want to lie and I don't want to hurt feelings. If you are constantly asking "did you get yours?" then I'm probably going to get mad that you don't pay enough attention to KNOW that I did or didn't. I'm not all that great at verbally stroking egos, but I'll show ya in other ways. If I hop up and go cook ya something (no matter what time) without you even asking, then that's pretty much a sure sign. As long as you keep getting a callback, don't worry about what some other dude did. You're here and he isn't so that says a lot.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
WTH going on in here????

Mak??? Smoke????

Anyways, Of course I'm asking to improve,

but already being in the 99th Percentile, makes it
hard sometimes to feel like you need any improvement

I guess....

WTH going on in here????

Mak??? Smoke????

Anyways, Of course I'm asking to improve,

but already being in the 99th Percentile, makes it
hard sometimes to feel like you need any improvement

I guess....

:confused:

Especially if you see her riding around your apt complex, place of employment, and jumping from behind the Lays potato chip display in Wal-Mart!:nod:
um no, that just means she psycho...has nothing to do w/your dick.

Yanno, I have always told people that they should never ask a question that they don't really want an answer to. There are just some things you just don't ask.

One of my friends is in a quandry....he is upset because he fugged up and asked his girlfriend a question that he wanted to get a certain response from, yet got the last thing he wanted to hear.

After being in the throws of passion with his woman, he asked her a little while afterwards if he was the best lover she ever had.......uhhhh, she said NO, but you are good baby!

Dis mofo is contemplating kicking her to the curb because his ego can't take it.
I was like....uhhhhh, bruh....don't ever ask no isht like that if you can't handle the verdict! He then went on this tangent and what not about how she always wants to have sex with him and screams and moans and what not.

I was like.....uhhhh, don't all women do that if you got any skills....I cheer for the Dallas Cowboys, but I SCREAM for JSU.

Man, if she keeps wanting to have sex with you, and seeing you all the time......$%^&* you doing something right!

NEVER ask a question you don't want to know the answer too!

I'll be dayummed if I ever ask my woman, or any woman if I was their BEST. Sheeeeeiiiiiiiitttt, you just asking to get shot down like snoopy did the red baron.

I then asked him was SHE the best he ever had......he said, uhhhhh, NO!

I was like.....MF... then why you trippin? I then asked him which girl was the BEST EVER, and he told me about some gutter bucket skank that could tie a cherry stem with her tounge. lol

I then told him that he validated my theory.....The best sex you probably had in your life was from someone that you would never want to MEET YOUR PARENTS!

I told him about the broad that made my toes curl and had me walking around in the daytime with a flashlight....but she had only a G.E.D. and if I took her to a nice resturant, she would say stuff like "I HOPE DEY GOT SOME GOOD SKRIMPS....OOOOHHH, DO DEY GOTZ NACHOES UP IN HEAH????"

So, for the record.....quit asking questions you dont really want to know the answer too.....it will really help out in your relationship.

:D

If you're going to use the knowledge for betterment of self, then by all means, ask away.

If that isn't your intent, or you aren't 150% sure you can't handle the answer when it isn't what you wanna hear, you'd better make that conversation imaginary.

If he thinks he can ask that question (regardless of learning curve), I usually think that's not only a sign of his immaturity but his insecurities. He will never be satisfied with the answer.

If he thinks he can ask that question (regardless of learning curve), I usually think that's not only a sign of his immaturity but his insecurities. He will never be satisfied with the answer.

break yoself!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
True that Mak. For true. For true. I don't wanna' know. Doesn't matter to me.

Also, cut a guhl (or he) off if she starts "testifying" about some of her past exploits. Me? I don't wanna' hear'em cuz I don't wanna' recall all the "bad" I'd done in my past either.

A verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry lol long time ago, I was in the kitchen cooking after I'd just done it w/ this one gul, yah? So, she's chillin' on the sofa while I burn and all of a sudden, the holy ghost hit her and she started testifying to me about how she walked through the blizzard (hint: up nawf a few years prior) to get to some men's basketball athletic dorm where she thought she'd just give her ol' boy some cooty-cat but his younger brother was there so they all decided to do a threesome on a whim. :confused: And how much she enjoyed it and how she did it, blah! :slap: :mad: I stood over the stove like this-> :confused: I wanted to toss her out but I quickly recalled that she was the sneaky friend of someone else that I was seeing @ the same time (they were sharing me. I was their ho to use :shame: ).

Yelp, I fed her. Continued to probe her brain and then commenced to really do that 42 second deal immediately afterwards. lol Dry as sandpaper but I made it work. :swink: I won't cast a stone @ anyone or their past knowing that I could have Mt Rushmore coming back @ me because of the stuff I'd done. :slap:

So, for the record.....quit asking questions you dont really want to know the answer too.....it will really help out in your relationship.:D
And your self esteem.
hit.gif

Yanno, I have always told people that they should never ask a question that they don't really want an answer to. There are just some things you just don't ask.

One of my friends is in a quandry....he is upset because he fugged up and asked his girlfriend a question that he wanted to get a certain response from, yet got the last thing he wanted to hear.

After being in the throws of passion with his woman, he asked her a little while afterwards if he was the best lover she ever had.......uhhhh, she said NO, but you are good baby!

Dis mofo is contemplating kicking her to the curb because his ego can't take it.
I was like....uhhhhh, bruh....don't ever ask no isht like that if you can't handle the verdict! He then went on this tangent and what not about how she always wants to have sex with him and screams and moans and what not.

I was like.....uhhhh, don't all women do that if you got any skills....I cheer for the Dallas Cowboys, but I SCREAM for JSU.

Man, if she keeps wanting to have sex with you, and seeing you all the time......$%^&* you doing something right!

I'll be dayummed if I ever ask my woman, or any woman if I was their BEST. Sheeeeeiiiiiiiitttt, you just asking to get shot down like snoopy did the red baron.

I was like.....MF... then why you trippin? I then asked him which girl was the BEST EVER, and he told me about some gutter bucket skank that could tie a cherry stem with her tounge. lol

I then told him that he validated my theory.....The best sex you probably had in your life was from someone that you would never want to MEET YOUR PARENTS!

I told him about the broad that made my toes curl and had me walking around in the daytime with a flashlight....but she had only a G.E.D. and if I took her to a nice resturant, she would say stuff like "I HOPE DEY GOT SOME GOOD SKRIMPS....OOOOHHH, DO DEY GOTZ NACHOES UP IN HEAH????"

So, for the record.....quit asking questions you dont really want to know the answer too.....it will really help out in your relationship.

Young bloods take note! :tup:

If you are really the best she WILL tell you!

Back