NCAA says that Alabama A&M miscertified 101 Student Athletes, receives sanctions

I just really dont get it.. HBCUS are put under a microscope period, why even risk not doing the right thing.. Sooner or later they will come check

Folks made jokes about other schools catching APR hell, while some of us were outchea saying it could easily happen to them too.

Not rejoicing in AAMUs problems at all. Compliance is nowadays just as important as your training staff.

As far as smack is concerned on Facebook, it's good but I sure ain't gonna go out of my way to mock any school especially when it's a multiple sports/year bans. We went through that in basketball (men) with two years after Woods bolted and we still haven't really turned the corner since.

Folks made jokes about other schools catching APR hell, while some of us were outchea saying it could easily happen to them too.

Not rejoicing in AAMUs problems at all. Compliance is nowadays just as important as your training staff.
I'm rejoicing. Rejoicing, laughing, and crying tears of joy all at the same time. I remember their comments when we were sitting in their seats and knew that this would head the "Basketball School" way.

And here we are.........

As far as smack is concerned on Facebook, it's good but I sure ain't gonna go out of my way to mock any school especially when it's a multiple sports/year bans. We went through that in basketball (men) with two years after Woods bolted and we still haven't really turned the corner since.

These kind of sanctions cripple a program. Especially an HBCU. Hard to overcome getting even resources stripped from a limited resource school.

1 step forward, 5 steps back.

Always hate sharing bad news about HBCUs but today Alabama A&M received their penalties from the NCAA for miscertifying 101 student athletes during a 4 year period. Loss or Scholarships and a five year probation are two of the many penalties that they received.

Here's a link to the entire story:

https://www.rocketcitynow.com/sport...s-receives-sanctions-from-the-ncaa/1434444015
Please keep doing your job. Like i have mentioned we appeciate your coverage. The good bad and ugly.

Back