NCAA Hiring, Firing & Retiring Coaches (2) - 2021-22

He went to Miles. I expect nothing less lol

Just make sure the water pressure is working. Because, the people are tired of boiling their water.

I have to give Coach Prime credit for getting people to visit Jackson, Mississippi. Because, I have to come over here every week for job, and this place is downright depressing.

Why add him to the staff? I mean, if your team is above The SWAC. Why do You need all these coaches for Campbell, Lane University, and other SWAC schools?

Because you don't know what Coach Prime is thinking. He is not the least bit concerned with Campbell, Lane, SCState, etc....
That's why he has taken this program to a top FCS program in two years.

Coach Prime has been saying since Day 1 of the Celebration Bowl lose that he's wanting to DOMINATE in the new season. So in my opinion .... any game without at least a 21 point win is a failure. I mean they have the resources, coaches, returning star QB, and the #1 HS pick in the nation .... the expectations are high to dominate their season. Even with the elevated level of play I'm expecting to see in the SWAC .... JSU betta win IMPRESSIVELY the whole season.

Coach Prime reputation and image is on the line ... he values that more than anything! He said he's ready to dominate so we all expecting to see it.. And he does not want to be embarrassed and ridiculed like he was after the SCSU game (5 lose team) in front of 45K+ and a prime time national audience.

You are sorta right but not entirely. Coach Prime is basing NOTHING off the SCState game.
Day one was NOT the CB. Day one was when he was hired. He always said, he would play the spring but win the fall. #facts. Then he said EVEN LAST SEASON, "we are winning BUT next year, we will dominate." I can bet you anything, Coach Prime is already thinking 2-3 years ahead for this program.

"Whether you like it or not" Coach Sanders is not looking at what North Dakota is doing to be successful, he's looking at Alabama.

Exactly. All you have to do is listen to the man. He tells you everything you want to know. He even said, he wasnt going to recruit against MS State and Ole Miss. He was gonna recruit against Ohio State, Alabama, Clemson, etc... and what you see him doing?

Last edited:
It doesn't take the smartest person world to see what Coach Prime is doing in my opinion.

The man is basically low-key interviewing for a P-5 job. But, who am I?

Alabama has a million coaches on staff but the Primettes are questioning why Coach Prime is getting help from coach Zimmer. 😆 🤣 😂 😹. The haters don't like to see you elevate

Of course they don't. What else do yall expect? It is called a rivalry. 😆 Since you mentioned Alabama, have you ever seen Auburn, Tennessee, or LSU people who like to see Alabama elevate?

You are sorta right but not entirely. Coach Prime is basing NOTHING off the SCState game.
Day one was NOT the CB. Day one was when he was hired. He always said, he would play the spring but win the fall. #facts. Then he said EVEN LAST SEASON, "we are winning BUT next year, we will dominate." I can bet you anything, Coach Prime is already thinking 2-3 years ahead for this program.
Of course the SC game was not the entire foundation of his declaration to dominate, but it was a huge catalyst to make necessary changes right away

I'm rooting for Coach Prime except when he plays us of course LOL

Back