NCAA Hiring, Firing & Retiring Coaches (2) - 2021-22

Zimmer wasn’t that great and obviously has free time because of his record. FAMU is not sweating this ploy bringing all these has beens, we will beat JSU in a couple of weeks. We have the talent, size and speed….🤨

good for you. Hopefully it helps you reach 2nd place again. These other schools gone close the gap on yall soon. We’re too far ahead to even be talking to you right now. You really should be grateful honestly

good for you. Hopefully it helps you reach 2nd place again. These other schools gone close the gap on yall soon. We’re too far ahead to even be talking to you right now. You really should be grateful honestly
I am sure your team feels the same way, good, just show up and you’ll win, okay…

Zimmer wasn’t that great and obviously has free time because of his record. FAMU is not sweating this ploy bringing all these has beens, we will beat JSU in a couple of weeks. We have the talent, size and speed….🤨

Cartoon Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

And no true QB1 Moussa threw two interceptions in practice and has been struggling so the defense is solid and McKay is average at best. Y’all have to be able to throw or y’all will be easy to defend. Simmons does not trust the Quarterback situation for the Long Term, which is why he’s hoping that Moussa or Jr pans out. McKay will not end the season starter… too many good defenses out there.

Or he’s just trying to put the best team and coaching staff together to defend a swac championship? Man , non swac people who want to be down so bad say anything…

Why add him to the staff? I mean, if your team is above The SWAC. Why do You need all these coaches for Campbell, Lane University, and other SWAC schools?

Why add him to the staff? I mean, if your team is above The SWAC. Why do You need all these coaches for Campbell, Lane University, and other SWAC schools?

Can you even give us a reason as to why we shouldn’t add him to the staff? Doubt it. You can never be too good to get better. This is what separates us from y’all. Y’all so small minded and y’all like to settle

Coach Prime has been saying since Day 1 of the Celebration Bowl lose that he's wanting to DOMINATE in the new season. So in my opinion .... any game without at least a 21 point win is a failure. I mean they have the resources, coaches, returning star QB, and the #1 HS pick in the nation .... the expectations are high to dominate their season. Even with the elevated level of play I'm expecting to see in the SWAC .... JSU betta win IMPRESSIVELY the whole season.

Coach Prime reputation and image is on the line ... he values that more than anything! He said he's ready to dominate so we all expecting to see it.. And he does not want to be embarrassed and ridiculed like he was after the SCSU game (5 lose team) in front of 45K+ and a prime time national audience.

Last edited:
Coach Prime is on someone else mind.

“Coach Shade is a brand and he was already a brand,” Knight said. “He became a brand and he developed his brand in high school, continued in college, then in the NFL, and then in his coaching career.

“We don’t need a Deion,” the president said. “We’ve got a Sam Shade.”

If you’re capable of being an even better team, why not add him why stand pact ? Sir , this ain’t about Campbell and the SWAC, this move is multiple moves beyond that. I’ll let you figure that out if that went over your head.

If you’re capable of being an even better team, why not add him why stand pact ? Sir , this ain’t about Campbell and the SWAC, this move is multiple moves beyond that. I’ll let you figure that out if that went over your head.

I just hope you all updated the run game. Because, Shedeur can only take so many hits.

Back