NCAA Firings. Hirings and Retirings 2023-2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight.

Txsu whooped them on their homecoming, dominated them this year keeping them out of the SWAC championship, and then took their coach ? 😂🤦🏽‍♂️fight back Alcorn ! Y’all from Mississippi but acting like France in world war 2. 😂

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I think this news is so impactful in the conference that it should have remained a separate Thread. I believe this hire is a milestone event that will mark a shift of power in the SWAC West and make TxSU the division leader for as long as Fred wants to Coach.

So, Fred McNair is taking his talents to Houston. I was surprised to see that he had only been at Alcorn for 7 years. ( LOL! Only?)

Was it the case that he had just mined all the gold that could be gotten out of the Alcorn network?

What does this mean for the balance of power in the SWAC West?

Where does Alcorn get its next leader?

The reservation trying to match the offer or are you just saying my TSU hasn't made it official?

Both. Last I heard (last night) McNair had a meeting with the administration in regards to the txsu job. Of course he denied even interviewing. And that txsu didnt OFFICIALLY offer him the job yet, only put in the request for terms of a 4 year agreement with a base of 310k (unofficial offer for sure).

Basically it seems like he's putting pressure on the administration for a pay increase and if those terms aren't met then he will OFFICIALLY accept the txsu offer.

It's wild to lose a coach in your division
Coach Dooley thought the grass was greener at SU and quickly found out SU doesn't tolerate that shat.

We are welcoming him back home soon, where he belongs, except he has to enroll in some coaching/scheming classes, will have to sign a contract w/ an ascot producing corp so we can get $$$ into our NIL, AND we will have him on a performance improvement plan. (PiP) :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dang I forgot... sTu than stabbed po' Alcorn in the back lol & smh.

They got deep $$$ pockets at sTu and will get who they want, when they want. They seem to like picking on us po' purple & gold schools. :(

Both. Last I heard (last night) McNair had a meeting with the administration in regards to the txsu job. Of course he denied even interviewing. And that txsu didnt OFFICIALLY offer him the job yet, only put in the request for terms of a 4 year agreement with a base of 310k (unofficial offer for sure).

Basically it seems like he's putting pressure on the administration for a pay increase and if those terms aren't met then he will OFFICIALLY accept the txsu offer.

They had official visits at Alcorn state this weekend - talk about integrity issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back