NCA&T Finishes 3rd in NCAA Men's Division 1 Track and Field Championship

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
...just ran 2:59.2...

Diehard track fans already know that most teams at the top collegiate level will do good to run close to 3:00. At the NCAA D1 Championships, traditionally you might have at least 1 to break 3 minutes in a very competitive year. So for an HBCU to run 2:59.2, that is overly impressive. Much Respect!!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ErNY96enlQ

Last edited:
One of my former students was a top high jumper in the country last year. She was being recruited by everyone, so I asked her... "Have you though about NC A&T?" Nope. Why not? They aren't good. They're in the top 25 in the country. The schools you're looking at aren't better. She signed with Auburn. Couldn't even get her to consider it. Oh well, her loss.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
One of my former students was a top high jumper in the country last year. She was being recruited by everyone, so I asked her... "Have you though about NC A&T?" Nope. Why not? They aren't good. They're in the top 25 in the country. The schools you're looking at aren't better. She signed with Auburn. Couldn't even get her to consider it. Oh well, her loss.
Black kids are so lost. I remember when A&M had women who ran in the Olympics.

Yep. This happens a lot. I was talking with some track fans at the Texas state meet, and they were telling me about this young lady from the Houston area who was very good in high school. Well, she signed with Texas A&M. Well, she was unable to make the team. So I asked, where is she now? They said she is still there on campus. SMH!!!! My thing is WHY!!!! Transfer dammit!!! I am sure that she could contribute to the track program at TSU or PV.

Yep. This happens a lot. I was talking with some track fans at the Texas state meet, and they were telling me about this young lady from the Houston area who was very good in high school. Well, she signed with Texas A&M. Well, she was unable to make the team. So I asked, where is she now? They said she is still there on campus. SMH!!!! My thing is WHY!!!! Transfer dammit!!! I am sure that she could contribute to the track program at TSU or PV.
We are just happy to be among those other people.

She'll learn

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

So How did Auburn finish?? Hee, hee, hee.
Kenan Thompson Lol GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:
Back