NCA&T Finishes 3rd in NCAA Men's Division 1 Track and Field Championship

Today our Aggie kids (current students & former students) start their quest for Olympic glory in Track & Field.

You can watch them on NBC and/or NBCSN starting at 7:58 PM EST with the Men's 400m & the Women's 100m at 9:37 PM EST.

Here are our kids (9):

- 100M - Christopher Belcher, Kayla White, Cambrea Sturgis & Rodney Rowe

- 100 Hurdles - Madeleine Akobundu & TeJyrica Robinson

- 110 Hurdles - Michael Dickson

- 200M - Kayla White, Cambrea Sturgis & Rodney Rowe

- 400M - Trevor Stewart & Randolph Ross Jr.

Let's Goooooooooooo!!!

Today our Aggie kids (current students & former students) start their quest for Olympic glory in Track & Field.

You can watch them on NBC and/or NBCSN starting at 7:58 PM EST with the Men's 400m & the Women's 100m at 9:37 PM EST.

Here are our kids (9):

- 100M - Christopher Belcher, Kayla White, Cambrea Sturgis & Rodney Rowe

- 100 Hurdles - Madeleine Akobundu & TeJyrica Robinson

- 110 Hurdles - Michael Dickson

- 200M - Kayla White, Cambrea Sturgis & Rodney Rowe

- 400M - Trevor Stewart & Randolph Ross Jr.

Let's Goooooooooooo!!!
👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Sturgis just missed the cut. Low 11 seconds. She's so young. She WILL be back. Work on using that midsection and reigning in that back kick. She put it all out there and got so far. Awesome athlete!

Sturgis just missed the cut. Low 11 seconds. She's so young. She WILL be back. Work on using that midsection and reigning in that back kick. She put it all out there and got so far. Awesome athlete!
I forgot to look for her. Did she miss the cut for the final 100 heat or to be in the top 3 overall? If she was 4th, then she will be on the 4 x 100 relay team I assume.

Wait, never mind...I found the full results.

Last edited:
I forgot to look for her. Did she miss the cut for the final 100 heat or to be in the top 3 overall? If she was 4th, then she will be on the 4 x 100 relay team I assume.

Wait, never mind...I found the full results.
Final. I THINK hers was 11.05. I didn't see fatigue being her issue...just strength, hence that long back kick.

Really?! Bet...I'll eat two bananas, a powerbar and drink a red stripe and come down and...nah...nah. lol

Back