National Battle of the Bands 2019

I’m weird because of a personal preference?
Howard has a unique sound & some good arrangements, & they sound good for a small band.

View: https://youtu.be/jJzaqZAsIaU

View: https://youtu.be/BVLcMaw57Us

View: https://youtu.be/vCD7lsZ9I60

no no no @atl hornet you got to hit the southern coalition where it hurts.... tags self in ..... southern stole Howards circle drill from back in the day...... have you jags no shame bullying those poor bison out of their signature drill like that...lmao... shame sham shame on ya'll *snickers*

Last edited:

no no no @atl hornet you got to hit the southern coalition where it hurts.... tags self in ..... southern stole Howards circle drill from back in the day...... have you jags no shame bullying those poor bison out of their signature drill like that...lmao... shame sham shame on ya'll *snickers*

Be prepared for one of them SUckas to track your IP address and come to your crib, because they can’t take criticism or the truth. SU is the only band I know that is undefeated since the 60s, according to their members and minions. Never mind the fact that Alcorn smashed them at their own homecoming & JSU has gotten them the past few years.

If we keeping it funky, Grambling sounded better than them at the botb last year.

But hey, playing every song FFF, in a natural key & at a fast tempo means you haven’t taken an L in 70 years & there’s not other way to play music

How the heck did SU slander slip into this discussion? I'm not even going to waste my time with that ATL guy, that's just too easy. lol

Last edited:
How the heck did SU slander slip into this discussion? I'm not even going to waste my time with that ATL guy, that's just too easy. lol

Lol, I had to help him out man... man came on here talking about he want to see howard... but if you know your history about the circle drill with howard and su, which I'm sure you do it's warranted at least a healthy debate.

Be prepared for one of them SUckas to track your IP address and come to your crib, because they can’t take criticism or the truth. SU is the only band I know that is undefeated since the 60s, according to their members and minions. Never mind the fact that Alcorn smashed them at their own homecoming & JSU has gotten them the past few years.

If we keeping it funky, Grambling sounded better than them at the botb last year.

But hey, playing every song FFF, in a natural key & at a fast tempo means you haven’t taken an L in 70 years & there’s not other way to play music

Say man, You really making me defend the pukebox smh..., I mean look man you know there's no love loss with jsu and southern... but outside the rivalry, even though Grambling did take a step up and at least threw one good punch to southerns normal multiple hay makers at the classic... southern owns new orleans... lol they can do no wrong in new orleans. Southern seen as the lakers while grambling is the clippers in band to New Orlean folks. Grambling don't want no smoke with southern lol..

Say man, You really making me defend the pukebox smh..., I mean look man you know there's no love loss with jsu and southern... but outside the rivalry, even though Grambling did take a step up and at least threw one good punch to southerns normal multiple hay makers at the classic... southern owns new orleans... lol they can do no wrong in new orleans. Southern seen as the lakers while grambling is the clippers in band to New Orlean folks. Grambling don't want no smoke with southern lol..
Well look @ you! Defenders of the gold and blue lmao

Grambling= Sacramento. lol

There’s tons of history between Howard and SU. We’ve only been running their band for over 30 years lol.

Grambling= Sacramento. lol

Maybe this can help that poor Bama out. And I won't say anything about how Ralph Chapman (currently the Associate Band Director at Prairie View) once had Bama State's program heading in the right direction, but somehow they decided to go back to their traditionally sloppy ways.

Last edited:

So when did SU steal Howard's circle drill? This going to be good. LOL.

Back